jk2ffa.freeforums.org

JKII 1.02 FFA Community
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:57 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to jk2ffa

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: CEH 2.1 by jozuf & nerevar (Incl. Partner System unlike Hax)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:22 pm 

Introducing v2.1
- santa hats (/jk2ffa_santaHat 0/1)
- rain (/jk2ffa_rain 0/1-10)
- low shield/force sound/graphics
(more about that in the readme under ~~New features with v2.1~~)

tl;dr for NT
Place in cgamex86.dll in GameData\nt\ + write in console: set vm_cgame 0 + vid_restart
Remove the .pk3s and .dll in gamedata/NT.
Server:
You have to disable nt on the server "nt_forceplugin 0"

tl;dr features
Unlike Hax 1.1 this mod includes

/jk2ffa_commlink
- let you choose a lampartner. When the chosen player accepts to be your lamepartner, both players will see each others info such as health, shield and forcepoints.
It also highlights your lamepartner with a little symbol above his head.
usage: "/bind l jk2ffa_commlink", then aim at the player you wish to be your lamepartner and press the "l" key. Your partner will receive a message, that you requested
him. He can accept the partnership with his "jk2ffa_commlink" key.

If you want to break up the partnership, just press the key again while not aiming at a player.
You can also request a partnership with "/jk2ffa_commlink clientnumber"
NOTE: When the server is using NT, the commlink might not work due to the vtell block! (NT got several times updated since release)

Bugs: The Lamepartner system doesn't show real time health/shild esp of your partner.
CEH 2.1 might take away many FPS (unlike hax 1.1)

Code:
README:
   _ _    ____   __  __          __                __                                                 
  (_) | _|___ \ / _|/ _| __ _   / _|_ __ ___  ___ / _| ___  _ __ _   _ _ __ ___  ___   ___  _ __ __ _
  | | |/ / __) | |_| |_ / _` | | |_| '__/ _ \/ _ \ |_ / _ \| '__| | | | '_ ` _ \/ __| / _ \| '__/ _` |
  | |   < / __/|  _|  _| (_| |_|  _| | |  __/  __/  _| (_) | |  | |_| | | | | | \__ \| (_) | | | (_| |
_/ |_|\_\_____|_| |_|  \__,_(_)_| |_|  \___|\___|_|  \___/|_|   \__,_|_| |_| |_|___(_)___/|_|  \__, |
|__/                                                                                            |___/ TM
http://jk2ffa.freeforums.org

>> JK2FFA Community Edition Hack v2.1
      by |LoC JoZuF & |LoC Nerevar

Pre-Installation Instructions:
- Make sure you use a NO-CD Crack (if you have none, use the one wich comes with the archive -> copy the "jk2mp.exe" from the archive to your "GameData" directory).

Installation Instructions:
   There are two ways to use the hack.

1.   Without Injector:
   Copy the "cgamex86.dll" to your "GameData\base" directory. Add the line "[color=#FF0000]seta vm_cgame 0[/color]" to your "autoexec.cfg" file in your "GameData\base directory".
   Then just start "jk2mp.exe" (make sure you use a NO-CD crack).
   Note: If you want to play on a server wich creates a folder in your "GameData" directory you must copy the "cgamex86.dll" [color=#FF0000]to every created folder[/color] (ex: gamedata/jetty) in order to get the hack loaded at these servers.

2.   With Injector:
   2.1 Provide your "jk2mp.exe" (the cracked one) and the "EasyInject.exe" with permanent administrator rights, so the hack can be injected.
      2.1.1 Right click on your "jk2mp.exe" in your Jedi Knight 2 game data folder and select "Properties -> Compatibility -> Run this program as an administrator".
      2.1.2 Right click on "EasyInject.exe" and select "Properties -> Compatibility -> Run this program as an administrator".
      2.1.3 If you use WinXp choose "Run As Administrator".
   2.2 Start "EasyInject.exe" by double clicking.
      2.2.1 Select your "jk2mp.exe" as "Executable" and "cgamex86.dll" as "DLL to inject".
      2.2.2 Press the "Load" button. JKII should open and the hack should be injected into the process.

Post-Installation Instructions:
1. Join a server, open the console and type: "/jk2ffa" or "/+jk2ffa".
   Notice that the console commands won't work in the game menu, only if you are ingame.
2. If something doesn't work, and you are using the injector, there's most likely a problem with the administrator rights. Check bullet point 2.1 again.
3. If you get an error message, that either "msvcr100.dll" or msvcr100d.dll" is missing. Copy the two files, which comes with this release to your system32 directory.
4. For further information, bug reporting or feature requests check jk2ffa.freeforums.org

Features / Console Cmds:
/+jk2ffa_menu                     - opens an ingame menu where you can configure the hack without the console.
                                example: "/bind m +jk2ffa_menu", then hold the "m" key and navigate through the entries with the arrow keys UP, DOWN, RIGHT, LEFT
                                note: not every option shows up in the menu

/jk2ffa_say                        - private chat for all CEH users
                                example: "/bind c jk2ffa_say", then press the "c" key and type your chat message. Only players who use CEH will see the messages.
/jk2ffa_showUsers                  - prints a list with all CEH users currently on the server
/jk2ffa_commlink                  - let you choose a lampartner. When the chosen player accepts to be your lamepartner, both players will see each others info such as health, shield and forcepoints.
                                It also highlights your lamepartner with a little symbol above his head.
                                usage: "/bind l jk2ffa_commlink", then aim at the player you wish to be your lamepartner and press the "l" key. Your partner will receive a message, that you requested
                                him. He can accept the partnership with his "jk2ffa_commlink" key. If you want to break up the partnership, just press the key again while not aiming at a player.
                                You can also request a partnership with "/jk2ffa_commlink clientnumber"
                                NOTE: When the server is using NT, the commlink might not work due to the vtell block! (Unreality is afraid of vtell but can't fix bypass? What? http://www.youtube.com/snotchjk2)
/jk2ffa_autorecord            0/1      - auto records a demo in the background until you die. When you die a new demo starts all over again.
                                If you want to save the actual demo write "/jk2ffa_savedeme nameOfDemo" or "/jk2ffa_savedemo" in console (or bind it).

/jk2ffa_wallhack            0/1      - wallhack
/jk2ffa_glow                0/1      - players glow

/jk2ffa_espname             0/1      - draw names of players
/jk2ffa_espdistance          0/1-3   - show distance of players; 1 = qu, 2 = m, 3 = feet
/jk2ffa_espweapon            0/1      - shows weapons of enemies drawn as a small symbol underneath them
/jk2ffa_espscale             0.-2.   - scale font size of esp
/+jk2ffa_trace                     - draws a little icon above a certain player (ex. /bind t +jk2ffa_tracekey; then aim at a player and press t)

/jk2ffa_bacta               0/1-2   - draw bacta icon on screen if player is in possession of a bacta canister. Mode 2 draws a bacta model at your hip too.
/jk2ffa_drawPlayerForceTimers   0/1      - draws the remaining time your force powers lasts (only force powers level 3 supported, force symbols don't match timers)
                                force powers supported: rage (red), grip (red), protect (green), absorb (blue), speed (grey)

/jk2ffa_playSoundOnLowHealth   0/1-99   - play an alarm sound when the players hp falls under the given amount of hp
/jk2ffa_clock               0/1-2   - show actual time; 1 = 24h, 2 = 12h
/jk2ffa_speedMeter            0/3      - displays current horizontal speed; 1 = qu, 2 = km/h, 3 = mp/h

/jk2ffa_whitewalls            0/1      - sets all level textures to a simple white one (note: type /vid_restart into console to set the cmd active)
/+jk2ffa_minimize                   - minimize game window to tray (ex. /bind m +jk2ffa_minimize)

~~New features with v2.1~~
/jk2ffa_playSoundOnLowShield   0/1-199   - plays an alarm sound when the players sp falls under the given amount of sp
/jk2ffa_playSoundOnLowForce      0/1-199 - plays an ongoing alarm sound when the players fp falls under the given amount of fp
/jk2ffa_drawLowForceIndicator   0/1-99   - draws a little rectangle in the lower right corner which indicates with colors how much force you have. ( green > 50fp, yellow <= 50fp, red <= playSoundOnLowForce value)
/jk2ffa_rain               0/1-10  - draws rain on the map. note: The first time you use the command the game will probably stuck a few moments because the rain gets calculated at this time.
/jk2ffa_santaHat            0/1      - draws a santa hat on all players. note: to use the santa hat feature copy the "ceh21.pk3" to your "gamedata/base" directory

Bugfixes wich comes with this release:
- fixed game crash bug, JK2 shouldn't crash anymore when using this hack
- jk2mp.exe process will no more stay active after quitting the game
- disabled the yellow WARNING messages in game console

Known Bugs:
- Players WH flickering when saber throwing (eventually)

Other:
- Use GammaChanger.exe to reset your desktop gamma when JKII fucks up your gamma settings [unknown author].

Greetz:
/LoC/
Karparow, Ravn, Krayt, Chris, Kaiser, Shoop, Erim, Sturmi

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS
BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE
GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT,
STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY
OF SUCH DAMAGE.

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-6956975/jk2ffa.freeforums.org_CEH2.1_by_jozuf_nerevar.zip.html

Attachments:
jk2ffa.freeforums.org_CEH2.1_by_jozuf_nerevar.zip [4.67 MiB]
Downloaded 310 times

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kaiser on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:09 pm, edited 21 times in total.
globalized
Report this post

Post subject: Re: [RELEASE] CEH 2.0 by jozuf & nerevar [FEATURE UPDATE]
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:47 pm 
Site Admin

:shock: :P Geniuses at work

tl;dr
Copy the "cgamex86.dll" to your "GameData\base" directory. (Or use alternative injection)
Start game, open console and write "set vm_cgame 0"
bind XX /+jk2ffa_menu (for opening menu and use RIGHT, LEFT arrowkeys)

for more feature binds like lamership (/jk2ffa_commlink), CEH Privat Chat (/jk2ffa_say), Auto demo etc. look into readme!

*This WH will work partly on NT Server with forceplugin off - so you need to join without NT Client*
- Lamership (commlink) won't work maybe on Servers with NT even with forceplugin off.

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:45 am 

Quote:
Mode 2 draws a bacta model at your hip too.

O_O

Downloaded!

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:05 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
/jk2ffa_autorecord 0/1 - auto records a demo in the background until you die

Autodemo sucks! hell!!!!
Why would you force to stop a demo when you got killed? It doesnt make any sense lol

Reasons why:
Spoiler:
In 1n1/2n2 matches I dont want that.
I don't want it either if I get killed uber like - I might gonna check it or use that scene.
CTF? you kill yourself after capturing and maybe get another... it would suck to stop then
And if I made a nice frag series and get instantly killed after it - I don't want the demo either to be cut

So today I still had to use the stop killdemo-short-demo-after-it-method to know where my kills are in the folder :3
because I normally dont have the time to describe the demo.

A good recorder would be:
Start and 2 Stop buttons - one which makes the demo have the name "deleteme01" and another that makes it "kill01" or so
and the option jk2ffa_savedemo 'nameOfDemo' - in case you have the time to describe it (I almost never have the time :S)

For next versions I'd love:
Kill - Quake announcer sound (I can upload them next month again all-quake-and-ut-announcer-sounds-t11.html :S)
Skybox-Changer / dismember (?possible)
Rain/Snow effect :S
/jk2ffa_whitewalls = greenscreen
Kill tracker :X
blur motion :X (RottenTurd's Quake motion blur Source http://home.earthlink.net/~rottenturd/T ... /tuts.html his email adress is invalid btw, i tested already)

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:15 pm 

So after trying this last night, you added pretty much everything I wanted and some things I didn't know I wanted.

Major <3's.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:02 pm 

Sorry, i'm a goddamn illiterate when it comes to this stuff...
it's an updated wh? doesn't include the players health/force/shield - that's your own personal mod?
p.s. can i have lightning reborn?

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:05 pm 

reborn

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/L ... orn;100342

The health and shield shows for another player once they accept to be your partner

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:21 pm 

Very interesting.
I'm surprised people are still working on this type of stuff, but i'm glad about it.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:20 pm 

I have a problem..
So i started to using ceh 2.0 and since my PC is a potato im always playing on low textures..
With ceh 2.0 my huds also change to low quality like this
Zoom in to see it more
anyway it looks much worse when i play it.. i cant see the numbers

Any idea to fix it?

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:07 pm 
Site Admin

you gotta switch to "very high" textures, high is not even enough or anything below lol - I experienced that as well :X.. but 55 fps is really potato :D

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:40 am 

btw guys 2 doesn't work on ats server apparently... had a few people come in with no working wh once upgraded to version 2. my version 1 works fine

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:13 am 

because your server uses NT6 ?!? When you use the EasyInject.exe it should work nevertheless, otherwise you have to put the cgamex86.dll into the GameData/nt6/ folder

(Lamepartnerships don't work on nt6)

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:14 pm 

mute function please

Report this post

Post subject: Re: [RELEASE] CEH 2.1 by jozuf & nerevar [WELTUNTERGANGSEDIT
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:28 am 

merry christmas

bughero wrote:
~~New features with v2.1~~
/jk2ffa_playSoundOnLowShield 0/1-199 - plays an alarm sound when the players sp falls under the given amount of sp
/jk2ffa_playSoundOnLowForce 0/1-199 - plays an ongoing alarm sound when the players fp falls under the given amount of fp
/jk2ffa_drawLowForceIndicator 0/1-99 - draws a little rectangle in the lower right corner which indicates with colors how much force you have. ( green > 50fp, yellow <= 50fp, red <= playSoundOnLowForce value)
/jk2ffa_rain 0/1-10 - draws rain on the map. note: The first time you use the command the game will probably stuck a few moments because the rain gets calculated at this time.
/jk2ffa_santaHat 0/1 - draws a santa hat on all players. note: to use the santa hat feature copy the "ceh21.pk3" to your "gamedata/base" directory

Bugfixes wich comes with this release:
- fixed game crash bug, JK2 shouldn't crash anymore when using this hack
- jk2mp.exe process will no more stay active after quitting the game
- disabled the yellow WARNING messages in game console

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:58 pm 
Site Admin

I changed the rain to snow quickly. Just put this file for snow in base folder (replace old):

Attachment:
ceh21_snow.pk3 [36.03 KiB]
Downloaded 52 times

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:54 pm 

Yeah!! TY TY TY!! :)

Report this post