jk2ffa.freeforums.org

JKII 1.02 FFA Community
It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 5:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to jk2ffa

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Croco vs wesley
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:57 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
smoking your posts

Last edited by croco #_ on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:57 pm 

Unreality is still ignoring bughero's posts where he clearly fucked up his newest NT , that makes everyone laugh badly at your fail NT , i bet . ps: you dont have to be handicapped to not know how to write or read.
Again , take a look at bughero's post , he obviously FUCKED UP your godlike NT .

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:58 pm 
Site Admin

[quote="bughero"]Yo unreality why ignoring me? Because you can't fix? Umad?

stop evolving so fast, prozuf

Ye that one decent post at youtube seems suspicious like **** lolool
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK_C5PARKuk2Mdc56lvnuFQ
Member since 05.08.2012 hah nice one
ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:59 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
ps: you dont have to be handicapped to not know how to write or read.

Of course. Your case, however, is the mix of both disabilities.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:02 pm 

Lol , there are people in this world that are not handicapped , they are just too poor to go to school and learn how to write and read , youre obviously an idiot .
And while I am writing the next sentence , I hope for a moment that you will understand it .
Stop worring about writing and stuff , thread result is that your boyfriend got raped by me and can still get anytime , and you can't change that by trying to 'cry' or 'troll' about my writing .

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:04 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
worring

I think you made an embarassing mistake there, you might want to edit before people notice.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:05 pm 

You obviously keep making it , that's how pathetic you are .

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:08 pm 

Wow that is great . I wrote that instead of worrying , i am not going to edit it . So , I say it for the last time , i don't need to write properly to win your boyfriend anytime , :( .

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:09 pm 

:))

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:12 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
I wrote that instead of worrying , i am not going to edit it .

So finally after couple dozen posts you're starting to learn! Progress. Very good, very good.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:13 pm 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:15 pm 

Don't you have better things to do instead of trying to skip thread's result that has been proven here ? You might try to tell to everyone who is watching this thread , how did you fail at NT so hard , i mean WHAT THE ****? WALLHACK ON NT 7.0.9 OMG NEWEST NT OMG IMPOSSIBLE HOW THE **** WTF ? Why are you ignoring him , umad ?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:18 pm 

Btw jozuf , how can you be so sure that twinblade got that bypass for NT ? If you can prove it to me that Twinblade uses that himself , i would change my opinion about him .

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:19 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
he just joined and attack everyone

This makes zero sense.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:21 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
Btw jozuf , how can you be so sure that twinblade got that bypass for NT ? If you can prove it to me that Twinblade uses that himself , i would change my opinion about him .

How could I prove this when unreality is unable to print the message: "Twinblade kicked (Wallhax and Scriptz)".

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:22 pm 

Hey unreality look up at page 3 and explain to me why your shitty NT got fucked .

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:24 pm 

I am LOLing so fucking hard here . His NT just got pwned so hard and he is not even talking about it cus he knows that his NT got fucked . Unreality , an advice for you , don't try to code in a game where there are ppl that knows much more about coding than you , jozuf is spitting your coding skills .

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:25 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
Stop believing that your any good

This makes no sense at all, and it's low grade trolling attempt. I'll give it a 2/10.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:25 pm 

jajajjajaja

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:26 pm 

I'm not trying to troll , unlike you ( btw why fail at it ) . I asked you , very polite , why did your shitty NT GET FUCKED ?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:27 pm 

It's a true fact that jozuf trolled the **** out of you at the third page .
LOL....

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:29 pm 

His next post will be about my senseless posts and not about the fact that NT got FUCKED . Watch out .
edit: We are speaking about NT and my writing skills just because unreality can t speak about something else ( he obv. fails at skipping thread result ) , and it is more fun this way .
edit2: Looks like no post ...
edit3: I think it is too hard for him . If he will post about my writing skills and stuff , he's obviously funny and pathetic . If he will post anything about the fact that NT got fucked ( no way , just kidding , because he can't explain that to us, I mean he can t explain to us the fact that he got beaten up at coding and his NT got bypassed , though he said that his NT is unbypassable )
edit4 : I think he will not post anymore . He can't speak about NT and he can't speak about my writing skills just because I bet on that and it would look pathetic for him ( he doesn't like that ) . So he will find out something to talk about , watch out , something that will not look pathetic for him .

Last edited by croco #_ on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:41 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
true fact

Oh, that's a perspective thing, you see, any anti-cheat mechanism can be defeated, take PunkBuster as a good example. Defeating an anti-cheat mechanism doesn't prove you're better than whoever coded it, it only shows software protection can always be defeated.

However it's a cat and mouse game. So, NT being bypassed is normal because it's an anti-cheat and these always get bypassed after a certain amount of time, in the end I will find and fix these bypasses, as usual. Then, after some time, another bypass will surface, and I will fix it as well.

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to comprehend what I just wrote, judging by your previous "efforts" (if it can even be called that). So I feel I've done my homework now, and I can lower the conversation level again so that you understand everything. Shall I?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:42 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
His next post will be about my senseless posts and not about the fact that NT got FUCKED . Watch out .
edit: We are speaking about NT and my writing skills just because unreality can t speak about something else ( he obv. fails at skipping thread result ) , and it is more fun this way .
edit2: Looks like no post ...
edit3: I think it is too hard for him . If he will post about my writing skills and stuff , he's obviously funny and pathetic . If he will post anything about the fact that NT got fucked ( no way , just kidding , because he can't explain that to us, I mean he can t explain to us the fact that he got beaten up at coding and his NT got bypassed , though he said that his NT is unbypassable )

Seems like your predictions have failed, nothing new though.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:46 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
edit4 : I think he will not post anymore . He can't speak about NT and he can't speak about my writing skills just because I bet on that and it would look pathetic for him ( he doesn't like that ) . So he will find out something to talk about , watch out , something that will not look pathetic for him .

Last edited by croco #_ on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edit posts to make yourself look better, this forum basically does everything for me, LOL.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:48 pm 

reality~ wrote:
croco #_ wrote:
true fact

Oh, that's a perspective thing, you see, any anti-cheat mechanism can be defeated, take PunkBuster as a good example. Defeating an anti-cheat mechanism doesn't prove you're better than whoever coded it, it only shows software protection can always be defeated.

However it's a cat and mouse game. So, NT being bypassed is normal because it's an anti-cheat and these always get bypassed after a certain amount of time, in the end I will find and fix these bypasses, as usual. Then, after some time, another bypass will surface, and I will fix it as well.

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to comprehend what I just wrote, judging by your previous "efforts" (if it can even be called that). So I feel I've done my homework now, and I can lower the conversation level again so that you understand everything. Shall I?

1) Thanks for the info
2) NT being bypassed is normal because anti-cheat and these always get bypasses after a certain amount of time ? Jozuf got the hack since first NT , and since first NT until now , it has been MONTHS . If it takes MONTHS , a lot of MONTHS to fix a bypass , that is sad . The funniest thing is that if you can fix a bypass in MONTHS and jozuf can make on in a few hours, you suck .
3) You said that your NT is not bypassable , and you can't script or whatever , your contradicting yourself once again .

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:50 pm 

reality~ wrote:
croco #_ wrote:

Last edited by croco #_ on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edit posts to make yourself look better, this forum basically does everything for me, LOL.

He is still 'QQing' about my editing . This forum does nothing for you , just shows up how pathetic you are defending your boyfriend losses .

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:51 pm 

Wassup reality , look at page 3 , your NT got fucked hehe . I am repeating myself , just like you do , to make it funnier . If you can't fix a bypass in months , a lot of MONTHS , and jozuf can make one in A FEW HOURS , why don't you give up ? I mean you just got smashed .

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:52 pm 

This is so fucking funny . He said that NT can't be bypassed . He said that he can fix any bypass . But you can fix a bypass in MONTHS and others make one in HOURS . It's just ... LOL

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:54 pm 

[quote="croco #_"]
1) Thanks for the info
2) NT being bypassed is normal because anti-cheat and these always get bypasses after a certain amount of time ? Jozuf got the hack since first NT , and since first NT until now , it has been MONTHS . If it takes MONTHS , a lot of MONTHS to fix a bypass , that is sad . The funniest thing is that if you can fix a bypass in MONTHS and jozuf can make on in a few hours, you suck .
3) You said that your NT is not bypassable , and you can't script or whatever , your contradicting yourself once again .

2) You get sucked down the stream of jozuf's ********. He recently made a bypass, he didn't show it earlier because he didn't make it earlier so he had nothing to showcase, simple.
3) No, I didn't say NT isn't bypassable. I've always said any anti-cheat can be bypassed, it's a matter of time and dedication of the people bypassing it.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:56 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
ppl that knows

Such an embarassing mistake, edit before people see.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:57 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
But you can fix a bypass in MONTHS and others make one in HOURS .

It's the other way round though. :lol:

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:59 pm 

reality~ wrote:
croco #_ wrote:
ppl that knows

who instead of that , idc.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:01 pm 

reality~ wrote:
croco #_ wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOK AT THIS GUY ROFL . I MEAN I AM TYPING WITH CAPS LOCK BECAUSE I AM SO FUCKING LAUGHING HERE , LOL . HE IS SAYING THAT HE CAN FIX BYPASSES IN HOURS AND PEOPLE MAKE THEM IN MONTHS , BUT JOZUF MADE IT IN 2 HOURS AND YOU COULDNT FIX IT UNTIL NOW , MORE THAN 4 MONTHS ALREADY . LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK HE IS JUST SO FUCKING FUNNY ROFL .

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:01 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
reality~ wrote:
croco #_ wrote:
ppl that knows

who instead of that , idc.

LMAO, such a fail. You didn't even notice the invalid extra "s" in "knows" I've emphasized especially for you. Another brilliant reading failure.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:02 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
reality~ wrote:
croco #_ wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOK AT THIS GUY ROFL . I MEAN I AM TYPING WITH CAPS LOCK BECAUSE I AM SO FUCKING LAUGHING HERE , LOL . HE IS SAYING THAT HE CAN FIX BYPASSES IN HOURS AND PEOPLE MAKE THEM IN MONTHS , BUT JOZUF MADE IT IN 2 HOURS AND YOU COULDNT FIX IT UNTIL NOW , MORE THAN 4 MONTHS ALREADY . LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK HE IS JUST SO FUCKING FUNNY ROFL .

Well, you're capslocking, because you're sitting in front of your computer, getting angry.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:06 pm 

jjajajajjaj i am getting really mad .
and you make me laugh even more saying that , i bet that youre the only getting mad here

Report this post

croco #_ wrote:
HE IS SAYING THAT HE CAN FIX BYPASSES IN HOURS

Of course he is, he's saying that to trick you into believing he's some kind of a coding prodigy.

Report this post

Flawless says:
I know
it takes long for reality
to fix it
but it easy bypass it
Croco says:
lmfao

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:08 pm 

[quote="croco #_"]Flawless says:
I know
it takes long for reality
to fix it
but it easy bypass it
Croco says:
lmfao

Croco says:
what shud i do, im getting mad as ****
Flawless says:
it bad, consult psyhoterapy

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:11 pm 

hahahhaha lmfao . omg im laughing as ****

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:12 pm 

he still got owned by the 2 big facts on this thread : his boyfriend can get raped by me anytime ( in the demo he says that he doesn't care , im glad ) and 2) your NT gets fucked in hours and fixing takes months.
jajajajjajajaja

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:14 pm 

Croco: unreality is just like a man ( if we can call it like that ) who walks in dog **** and after that he says that he did not .
Flawless: it true imo

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:14 pm 

hahahjajhjahajhajhjahjah

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 pm 

this **** is getting funnier and funnier . Will this thread ever die ? please keep posting , youre giving me great fun .

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:19 pm 

I didn't show it off before because I thought that you unreality are able to ban it very fast when I show you something about it and I wanted to use it a bit longer. But obviously you aren't able to fix it and that's why I just rofl hard in yo face.
Anyways I don't need this bypass anymore because ~bzing~ I got a much better one. So maybe If you're able to fix it in a year or so I'll show you the next vid.

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:20 pm 

ROFL ... someone help me , I can't breath anymore . I havent been laughing like that for weeks

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:23 pm 

Also, why can't this wesley turd say anything himself in this thread? Need yo interwebz friends for protection yo.

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:24 pm 

LOL

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:27 pm 

But also , where are the wesley's fans ? I thought that they will move a finger to protect their 'god' ...
jajajjajajajjaja

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next