jk2ffa.freeforums.org

JKII 1.02 FFA Community
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:51 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to jk2ffa

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Croco vs wesley
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:50 pm 

Here is a demo of this **** that calls himself good . As always , he just joined and attack everyone , after that he managed to get ganged by 3 newbs , like Kiko or whatever , i don't know what he is trying to prove , really . I had to force him to play with me though i didn't gang him , i just challenged him but as always he declines my challenges , same thing what happened in E private tournament , he wanted to play but when it came to me , he refused . So , here you go if you are his fanboy .
http://speedy.sh/JrtVY/wesleysucks.dm-15
As you see , in the end he said that he is not going to play with me because he has no wh , and he is not using any wh again .
First of all : Oldschool is gone , any medium player would win you easily , and i can tell you some if you want . I'm up if you want to upload some demos of this noob playing in oldschool , just to see how he sucked even then .
Second of all : He said that he was the best in oldschool lame ( back then he used wh ) so , if he is that good , why wouldn't he get wallhack and play with me ? not a match if he doesn't want , just funlame . But he's refusing anything because he clearly knows that he would lose .
The end : Stop believing that your any good and go back to ctf , scamp .

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Croco vs wesley
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:54 pm 

Wesley > croco.

Nuff said, I know by heart you have no chance. /discuss

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:55 pm 

Hah . That's just what cocksuckers say just to defend their friends , but ingame its a different job . Do you got any proofs that he is better than me ? You wont feed me with some youtube videos or some demos owning some noobs , here is my proof , and i would promise a 10 3 max if he would match me . Wesley is a lowbie and that's the end of story . So please stop defending your friend losses . And please stop commenting ffa stuff that you know nothing about , go and play ctf where you'r not even good and where people still script nowadays even if you upgraded NT to 7.0.9 .

Last edited by croco #_ on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:01 am 

Yeah, all hail the Holy Croco, the #1 player who has proven his usefulness to the community over years by wasting server bandwith with his presence constantly. Top notch stuff you got there, the skills, the skills. Would you like to be my Padawan? :lol:

// EDIT: edit your posts ten times per minute more!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:03 am 

Please dont make me vomit .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:04 am 

So where is the problem if I edit them ? Instead of defending your friend with this stuff , go and upgrade NT , big 'boss' unreality . I am not the #1 player , there are 3-4 from my clan who I call challenge .

Last edited by croco #_ on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:07 am 

Think you're taking this a little too serious, vomiting after seeing a forum post?
Sure croco, I go update NT now, because you told me to. You can wear your paper toy crown along with the red king robe and everything.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:09 am 

I'm not serious , im laughing at your stupidness actually . Instead of making jokes that has nothing to do with the game or me , try to fail at something else beside NT .
ps: I am referring to NT because that would probably be the only most 'useful' thing you done in this game . Tho i dont like to speak about you since i dont know you , that's fun to do with a ***** like you .

Last edited by croco #_ on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:11 am 

Don't chuckle on your vomit whilst laughing, homeboy!
You wouldn't convince anyone here that you're better than Wes.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:13 am 

Oh your so stupid . I already did , and if he 'would be ' better than me , why doesnt he prove that to me , because he cant ? I mean i owned that facepalm so many times , im sorry that i didnt wear my tag .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:14 am 

It looks like you really bother to argue on a topic where your friend got raped . What happened ? Did wesley not wear condom when he had *** first time so you was born ? Thats why you care so much ?
p.s : A good player is known because of what he is showing up , wesley has been showing up only losses since 1 year and so on . I heard that cos also lost to pi on ctf , they must rock very hard . Well , time to go and play on your faily NT ctf servers yo .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:20 am 

Why is Wes a "facepalm"? It's as if some random African football team would challenge the Spanish team to a match, and say, if you don't match us, we're the best and you're the worst. Rrrrrrright.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:22 am 

No , see how stupid you are . 'Bro' , you dont get all this . If he would be better than me , why is he refusing any match vs any E ? Really , your just stupid . If you are better than an other player , why wouldnt you show it ? Come on you scamp .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:23 am 

Anyway , all this is just to defend his loss , just like he always loses to me . I'm having fun . Feed me more?

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:24 am 

He's refusing a match vs you because the Spanish team refused to match the African, simple logic. You figure out the reason.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:25 am 

I would like to see wesley's arguments like : i got no wh i no match u cus i dont want to use wh blablabla you suck blablabla , hehe ... It's just .. stop pretending that you are any good when you only lose since a year untill now and show up nothing ingame , it's ridiculous .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:27 am 

Wow really , do you have fun bringing stupid and faily arguments versus me ? The best argument is , why would you not match a guy for a year while you know your better than him , please bring some good arguments .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:28 am 

Your so pathetic defending your friend with bad arguments , but that's fun for me , go ahead .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:30 am 

Well I said you figure out the reason, I thought you're capable of doing that, but from what I can see you're, hmm, a more 'sophisticated' case. :D

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:31 am 

I thought your smarter than this . Looks like your born was a totally fail , not only the NT you made . Just bring a serious argument , i brought one , so please .

Last edited by croco #_ on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:32 am 

'Brang'?

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:33 am 

Your guys theory is that you think he was 'best' back in years , and you still think he is , while hes getting raped anytime in ffa for a year now . Bro , times changed so you can eat what i just vomitted .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:34 am 

Brought*

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:38 am 

I'm having a great time laughing at your patheticness , why don't you make me a coffee ? It fits really well with laughing .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:38 am 

Unfortunately that's the way it is: the Spanish team is better than the random African team, Wesley is better than you, the Spanish team can't be arsed to play versus randoms, Wesley can't be arsed to play versus randoms. Did I bring you up to speed now?

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:39 am 

Haha your so idiotic .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:41 am 

Thought so. ;)

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:43 am 

That's the way it is : Let's say that he was 'best' (he sucked tho ) back in time . The fact is that it has been 1 year long since that time . Since then , he have been nothing but a **** in ffa (just as he was back in days ) . I'm not a random . Please don t talk **** if you dont know anything about it . I've been ruling ffa with my friends since a long time ago . This was just a regular 'rule' on this noob . Learn to live with the fact that this guy is outdated in ffa , and his clan failed versus PI .
ps: I had nothing wrong with you , but you clearly showed up your stupidness.
pss: Why arguing with me while your not even good in any gametype , go and eat my **** that i just dropped on the floor special for you and your boyfriend .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:48 am 

Well, truth be told, pick ten randomly chosen JK2 newcomers who know the community a bit by now, and ask them if they know about Wesley, then if they know about croco. I bet a dime noone has ever heard of you.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:52 am 

Make me laugh more . I I have been playing this game 4-5 years for now . Please , you dont know **** about me or what people know about me . I dont care about if you ask anybody if they know wesley , they probably just know him by his **** movies that I dont care about , or just because he owned some noobs , just like he did today . Why dont you accept the fact that you dont know a **** about me . You think you know the community better than me ? That would be only in CTF , just like I do in FFA . Please shut your newbie mouth and take my **** instead . There is a difference between players's knowledge , and the actually top lamers . I thought your capable of understanding that , but you proven that your a ********* . Truth has been told .

Last edited by croco #_ on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:24 am, edited 4 times in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:53 am 

You clearly aren't able to read. Read my post again, and then read yours once more.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:55 am 

I read it . And as i said they may know that noob just by his movies that I dont care about , do I have to repeat myself because of your incapability of understanding ? And you would lose that bet , still depends if you pick a fanboy of this wannabe best lamer, this guy is outdated . And also they may know him just by the fanboys that have been talking about him and this stuff , i dont really care . Truth has been told again .

Last edited by croco #_ on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:57 am 

Feed me more with your douchebagness .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:03 am 

Is that all ? Haha you proved that your even more dumb than wes himself .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:06 am 

So Wes is outdated, and you're the new hot JK2 stuff everyone wants to follow. Interesting perspective, however I'm picturing it different, and not only I am... I doubt there is anyone who would like to spectate you instead of Wes. :D

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:11 am 

Haha i don t care who is spectacting me or wes . I don t care who wants to follow me or not . If wesley would be that good , he wouldnt have so many enemies that are capable to understand and saw how he really sucks ingame in FFA at laming , beside his wannabe fanboys , just like you . 'Your picturing it different ' ... Yea because your defending your friend's loss and all the truth I say , ********* . I can bet on anything you want that if wes would watch me , he would lose no matter , aslong as he is scared , i dont care of your defending actions . Wes can have 500 spectactors , i don t care aslong as he is a **** to me and any E in laming .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:12 am 

But the way , i also get spectactors if your interested in that thing , tho i dont care about . I prefer being top lamer than get spectactors just cus of youtube videos .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:13 am 

croco #_ wrote:
if wes would watch me , he would lose no matter

Hard to imagine Wes winning if he only watched over you!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:16 am 

My bro , still trying to defend your friend's losses and all this stuff ? He clearly never been any top lamer aslong as I can **** him anyday anytime , and im sure that many others did/do . If i would be you , I would be sorry to my mother that I was born , thats how stupid you are , and your boyfriend also .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:18 am 

Sure, the African team is also broadcasting publically they're better than the Spanish.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:20 am 

If I would be a newcomer and watch some jk2 videos like many wes's wannabes did , from FFA videos since when jk2 was invented untill now , Misery's videos are 10x better than any other's at FFA , if I would have to decide between misery and wesley's videos , misery's videos are better than wesley's **** just like bread is better than **** .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:20 am 

croco #_ wrote:
If I would be a newcomer

Quote me saying you're a newcomer.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:22 am 

[quote="reality~"]Sure, the African team is also broadcasting publically they're better than the Spanish.

Yea , sadly that the African team has been proved for themselves and for others besides the other guys who dont know **** in FFA just like you that this guy is outdated and never been top.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:22 am 

reality~ wrote:
croco #_ wrote:
If I would be a newcomer

You didn't , but you spoke about newcomers and their community knowledges , so i gave a good example and argument . ( read that post again )

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:26 am 

croco #_ wrote:
reality~ wrote:
croco #_ wrote:
If I would be a newcomer

You didn't , but you spoke about newcomers and their community knowledges , so i gave a good example and argument . ( read that post again )

Well, this post proves you can't read. Didn't mention or suggest that you're a newcomer anywhere, yet you're acting as if I did - proves you're reading what you want to read instead of what has been written.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:27 am 

[quote="reality~"]Well, truth be told, pick ten randomly chosen JK2 newcomers who know the community a bit by now, and ask them if they know about Wesley, then if they know about croco. I bet a dime noone has ever heard of you.

''If I would be a newcomer and watch some jk2 videos like many wes's wannabes did , from FFA videos since when jk2 was invented untill now , Misery's videos are 10x better than any other's at FFA , if I would have to decide between misery and wesley's videos , misery's videos are better than wesley's **** just like bread is better than **** ''

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:27 am 

reality~ wrote:
pick ten randomly chosen JK2 newcomers (...) I bet a dime noone has ever heard of you.

How is that saying you're a newcomer?

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:28 am 

That post had nothing to do with me , it had something to do with your post . Your so retarded to see it . That was a 'would' .

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:29 am 

Bro your completely retard . I was pretending to be one of these ten newcomers . And then i typed this : ''If I would be a newcomer and watch some jk2 videos like many wes's wannabes did , from FFA videos since when jk2 was invented untill now , Misery's videos are 10x better than any other's at FFA , if I would have to decide between misery and wesley's videos , misery's videos are better than wesley's **** just like bread is better than **** ''

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:29 am 

[quote="croco #_"]Make me laugh more . I I have been playing this game 4-5 years for now . Please , you dont know **** about me or what people know about me . I dont care about if you ask anybody if they know wesley , they probably just know him by his **** movies that I dont care about , or just because he owned some noobs , just like he did today . Why dont you accept the fact that you dont know a **** about me . You think you know the community better than me ? That would be only in CTF , just like I do in FFA . Please shut your newbie mouth and take my **** instead . There is a difference between players's knowledge , and the actually top lamers . I thought your capable of understanding that , but you proven that your a ********* . Truth has been told .

Quote:
Last edited by croco #_ on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Quote:
Last edited by croco #_ on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Cut stuff from your posts after being smoked, nice!

Report this post