jk2ffa.freeforums.org

JKII 1.02 FFA Community
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:01 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to jk2ffa

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: don't judge, and hey everyone ^^
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:15 am 

what is up guys! I'm really glad, and a little nostalgic to comeback to jk2, and can proudly say, that this game is rly one of a kind, which I had the luck to enjoy for about 11 years! I'm known by many names, but the most I'm famous with, would be [BBB] FrosT, /<azuya, Mishua, Leif., Tenshin, Scorpio, Shinji*Hazama~, Deviated. There are more, but I just don't remember! In fact I don't remember a lot of the 2003 - 2006 time, cuz I was a kid back then, and it's rly been a while. I would like to thank all of you, the whole community, the good and the bad people, for an epic experience, and a lot of fun. I'd also love to see a lot of the good players come by more often, just to say hi, cuz let's be honest we kinda grew all up together x)

Huge thanks goes to the people who still cares about the community, the game, and overall, tough u get nothing for it, some people (like me) really appreciate it! send me your account and I treat you a beer or something xD

I'm planning to do some moding, mostly for ffa, mb a (nother) retextured ffa_bespin map, and also looking for some players and some old buddies, like the_seed, [BBB] Himura and Kenshin, Wolf of Mibu, Phanto, Molly, mb u have some info how to contact them or smthin... anyways, glad to be back, mb see you ingame, and gl!

Report this post

Post subject: Re: don't judge, and hey everyone ^^
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:03 am 
Site Admin

Hi, retexturing isn't so much fashionable except you wanted to rebrush in the style of (ns-bespin-by-nerevar-updated-t404.html or have some innovative retexture idea like clientside-yavin-bespin-t462.html). If you like to do something unique, you should get into func possibilities with KaMod (http://rosjk2.freeforums.org/kamod-clie ... -t210.html) which work serverside now :P However you should contact Kameleon about this idea ;-)

Phanto once announced that he was planning to do something with the Source Code post3875.html#p3875 Guess he dropped it (you can contact him here: https://www.facebook.com/JackThomasBrown?fref=ts)

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:32 am 

Kaiser wrote:
If you like to do something unique, you should get into func possibilities with KaMod (http://rosjk2.freeforums.org/kamod-clie ... -t210.html) which work serverside now :P However you should contact Kameleon about this idea ;-)

What you link to is my clientside - the serverside is not public/finished yet :D

I would however love to assist you in any way I can, if it is related to programming (Not really that experienced with regards to mapping etc) :D

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:49 am 
Site Admin

Ye that's why I told him he should ask you before doing that xD.. But I doubt that any "new" mapper will get into what we are talking about with these funcs..
Although I don't even know myself too good what you can actually realize with kamod and what will be possible in future :D

I wished water was working.. I was thinking how cool it would be to have a swimming pool bespin with several crazy slides and fitting textures.. But water is like fog which ain't work I guess :p Ofc one could just make a client side version to avoid the trouble D:

Another idea: You think one can realize a pool of lifts going up and down when one touches them? I imagine how the floor in bespin is moving like music blocks as we know it from music backgrounds in players:

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:56 pm 

[quote="Mishua"]what is up guys! I'm really glad, and a little nostalgic to comeback to jk2, and can proudly say, that this game is rly one of a kind, which I had the luck to enjoy for about 11 years! I'm known by many names, but the most I'm famous with, would be [BBB] FrosT, /
Huge thanks goes to the people who still cares about the community, the game, and overall, tough u get nothing for it, some people (like me) really appreciate it! send me your account and I treat you a beer or something xD

I'm planning to do some moding, mostly for ffa, mb a (nother) retextured ffa_bespin map, and also looking for some players and some old buddies, like the_seed, [BBB] Himura and Kenshin, Wolf of Mibu, Phanto, Molly, mb u have some info how to contact them or smthin... anyways, glad to be back, mb see you ingame, and gl!

I see in another post you made you're "wickd" or "wicked" are you that mental retarded faking trash ****? that light wicked?
3PAC THE NEW BESTEST RAPPER OUT THERE !!!

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:32 pm 

rofl stfu god of war wanna meet up in real life want me to beat yo face ? ugly **** GEEK lol i beat fags like u all day longf u ugly black skinny piece of chicken breast
le01l has been thanked by:

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:36 am 

[quote="God of War"][quote="Mishua"]what is up guys! I'm really glad, and a little nostalgic to comeback to jk2, and can proudly say, that this game is rly one of a kind, which I had the luck to enjoy for about 11 years! I'm known by many names, but the most I'm famous with, would be [BBB] FrosT, /

I see in another post you made you're "wickd" or "wicked" are you that mental retarded faking trash ****? that light wicked?

Nope, sorry to disappoint you, it's not me. tough it is someone I know :)

Report this post