jk2ffa.freeforums.org

JKII 1.02 FFA Community
It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 3:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to jk2ffa

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: jk2 servers
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:02 am 

hi, i was just wondering why the **** do you all suck so hard at this game? and why you have to compensate with being fucking faggots?
i have no problem submiting to a ban from a fat fucking kid still in elementary school but i fail to understand how you faggots get funds from your retarded fucking parents to run servers online?
i join this shitfuck server nL killzone this weekend and i **** this clown kakashi and some disabled fucking ****** friend of his with a flawless score of 10-0 and i get banned without warning, 1 min later i come into ownage city and upon spawn im overrun with 4 fucking bizzare faggots who i quickly beat into a pile of bizzare ****. now explain to me please, how fucking horribly bad must you feel about yourself to kick me for defending myself and giving you a **** lesson on 4v1 at the same time you repulsive fat ******.
i beleive im looking at scharp or some other miserable ownagecity admin, you fucking ****** how about you try and learn to play for once?
rofl i just dont know what youre supposed to do on this game anymore, its like a gathering of reject retard KIDS from all over the world
Misery has been thanked by:

Report this post

Post subject: Re: jk2 servers
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:05 am 

if jk2 community and by community I mean active players was bigger, do you think it would be different?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:20 am 

Look, it's the same everywhere. People make up rules that belong to everyone but themselves.
Fucking JK2 admins make up ban rules and **** which they enforce to fucking everybody but if they break the rules themselves it doesn't matter. Fucking USA enforce their 'laws' to everybody but themselves.
It's a problem going far further. It's called capitalistic thinking. You are forced to exploit others to gain wealth or might in this system. It goes from Wallstreet down to JK2.
I also feel like JK2 is overrun by newbs since a year or something. Nobody showed them the rules of JK2.

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:22 pm 

and they want to make the community grow

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:03 pm 

anyway misery, if you want better players to play with find more EZ and train em

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:07 pm 

Mallyfirewall wrote:
anyway misery, if you want better players to play with find more EZ and train em

dumb post

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:00 pm 

the problem is people playing this game (FFA in particular) have such ridicilous ammount of pride.
everyone is soooo afraid of getting beat in public to the point that there is no competition left whatsoever.
the thing that bothers me the most is that youre ok with it, YOURE OK with this game being nothing more than a chatroom and a mirror to reflect how fucking cool your personality is or was back in 2005, well your personality is fucking **** you cowardly fucks.

to summarize...
in 2013 this game has got
-3 servers, 2 of them absolute fucking shitholes being run by fucking children
-about 100 players, 90% of them being scared fucking women, spineless pieces of shits, rcon abusers and gangbangers with 1 thing in common - too scared to try.
when i look at how fucking stupid you look and behave in the game i cant help but wonder what youre like in real life?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:05 pm 

Ok I'm learning fl, wait 2015 and you'll have a challenge

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:15 pm 

Yeh ,I was banned on nL and dragons many times in the week , just because I attacked admin. Well ,I wouldn't have a problem if they wouldn't try to gang me firstly ,and when it fails ,they support their PRIDE by using rcon... just come on. Guys honestly, that's just a fucking game.

Peace.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:15 pm 

true , something is missing tho . i expect some **** like scharp to come here and cover everything people said with HE-HE

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:17 pm 

What about Owners of the servers? I mean Clark Kent ,Kami ..? Clark has no problems with scharp's abusing?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:18 pm 

Mallyfirewall wrote:
Ok I'm learning fl, wait 2015 and you'll have a challenge

it's not really about challenge , don't you get it?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:20 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
Mallyfirewall wrote:

dumb post

no he is right . people nowadays are quiting jk2 because idiots like , you croco kills them instead of explaining them how jk2 works . that why jk2 is ded so don't cry like 'ffa ded' its fucking pointless , I thumbup mallyfirewall he is right !

It could be cool if there is a server [practicing server] where peoples can practice and learn jk2. I will do that job , rcon will have only : 'Me and Kaiser' dats all have a nice day

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:24 pm 

HE-HE all angry :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:25 pm 

i like!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:06 am 

[quote="flavius588"][quote="croco #_"][quote="Mallyfirewall"]anyway misery, if you want better players to play with find more EZ and train em

dumb post
no he is right . people nowadays are quiting jk2 because idiots like , you croco kills them instead of explaining them how jk2 works . that why jk2 is ded so don't cry like 'ffa ded' its fucking pointless , I thumbup mallyfirewall he is right !

It could be cool if there is a server [practicing server] where peoples can practice and learn jk2. I will do that job , rcon will have only : 'Me and Kaiser' dats all have a nice day
you are so retarded and clueless , why don't you shut up for once brainless kid
stop whining because noone wants your attention and noone gives a **** about you
people leave mostly because of the community or they don't have enough skill anymore for ffa , but since you're faking people 24/7 , busy with stealing rcons and helping the community to be more retarded , i wonder why you even bother to talk .
ps: i been helping alot of people , it's just a fact that you don't know and that's why you better shut the **** up
grow the **** up kid

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:53 am 

[quote="COFFAY"]HE-HE all angry :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i remember asstraining you like some random fuckdoll back when you were SoC | Scharp, you werent HE-HE'ing so much back then.
i wonder what event led you to beleive that youre funny or cool even? youre literally the same unskilled **** you were back then except you have no interest in playing the game anymore, you gave up. yet youre still here in 2013 but since youre such a failure youve got nothing to do except poison the game. i wish faggots like you just quit the game already..youre a perfect prototype of every retard whos failed at this game.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:59 pm 

[quote="Misery"][quote="COFFAY"]HE-HE all angry :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i remember asstraining you like some random fuckdoll back when you were SoC | Scharp, you werent HE-HE'ing so much back then.
i wonder what event led you to beleive that youre funny or cool even? youre literally the same unskilled **** you were back then except you have no interest in playing the game anymore, you gave up. yet youre still here in 2013 but since youre such a failure youve got nothing to do except poison the game. i wish faggots like you just quit the game already..youre a perfect prototype of every retard whos failed at this game.

i like!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:13 am 

Just play 1.04 NF and you won't have this problem. ;)

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:34 am 

[quote="InfeCt"]Just play 1.04 NF and you won't have this problem. ;)

noone wants to even hear about your 1.04 dog **** .
croco #_ has been thanked by:

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:58 pm 

[quote="croco #_"][quote="InfeCt"]Just play 1.04 NF and you won't have this problem. ;)

No one wants to hear about this whiny post either, so deal with it, SLOTH.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:25 pm 

[quote="InfeCt"][quote="croco #_"][quote="InfeCt"]Just play 1.04 NF and you won't have this problem. ;)

No one wants to hear about this whiny post either, so deal with it, SLOTH.
No one wants to hear about this 1.04 **** , so deal with it , SLOTH
ps: i am sure people will approve that 1.04 is **** , no one will approve your post tho , SLOTH .

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:36 pm 

Quote:
ps: i am sure people will approve that 1.04 is **** , no one will approve your post tho , SLOTH .

Find your own sayings. :roll:

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:03 pm 

[quote="InfeCt"]
Quote:

i'm pretty sure he said it twice to emphasize that 'sloth' is a ridiculously bad diss, lol

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:08 pm 

hey scharp you incompetent ****, could you try and fix ownagecity for me? its like totally broken and useless, how bizzare...

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:41 pm 

(

Attachments:
File comment: (
fgr-meme-generator-mr-admin-i-am-deeply-disappoint-a8a264.jpg
fgr-meme-generator-mr-admin-i-am-deeply-disappoint-a8a264.jpg [ 25.34 KiB | Viewed 5960 times ]
Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:02 pm 

[quote="Misery"]hey scharp you incompetent ****, could you try and fix ownagecity for me? its like totally broken and useless, how bizzare...

still angry!
i like!

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:47 pm 

work harder my little bee

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:19 pm 

ownage iz very populated
either 3/25 or 25/25 with no real players inside
this is very bizzare
fix the bees already wtf

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:00 am 

[quote="maiden"][quote="InfeCt"]
Quote:

i'm pretty sure he said it twice to emphasize that 'sloth' is a ridiculously bad diss, lol

Who said I was trying to insult him? :) I'm not gonna talk random trash just like he did. :geek:

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:34 am 

my friend all i said is that we don't need 1.04 wannabes in here , no one wants to hear about it .
this is a fact indeed and i dont talk 'random trash'
don't make yourself look more imbecile than you really are .

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:06 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
my friend all i said is that we don't need 1.04 wannabes in here , no one wants to hear about it .
this is a fact indeed and i dont talk 'random trash'
don't make yourself look more imbecile than you really are .

We can all agree that you whined and talked trash, yes. :) Next time maybe try to be polite?

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:31 pm 

why would i whine ...
and how comes i talked trash , most of the people in here would agree to what i said , i told you that before but you don't seem to get it , do you ?
do everyone a favor and stop posting this ****, especially in the wrong topic
imbecile dipshit

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:54 pm 

Play on Jetty, nobody has rcon and people are usually fl'ing

I'm the only one who has rcon and I don't ban anybody except the truly annoying and useless, like cobra.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:06 pm 

[quote="croco #_"]why would i whine ...
and how comes i talked trash , most of the people in here would agree to what i said , i told you that before but you don't seem to get it , do you ?
imbecile dipshit

The rage...

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:31 pm 

[quote="InfeCt"][quote="croco #_"]why would i whine ...
imbecile dipshit

The rage...

Attachments:
images.jpg
images.jpg [ 4.94 KiB | Viewed 5711 times ]
Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:02 pm 

[quote="Misery"]hi, i was just wondering why the **** do you all suck so hard at this game? and why you have to compensate with being fucking faggots?
i have no problem submiting to a ban from a fat fucking kid still in elementary school but i fail to understand how you faggots get funds from your retarded fucking parents to run servers online?
i join this shitfuck server nL killzone this weekend and i **** this clown kakashi and some disabled fucking ****** friend of his with a flawless score of 10-0 and i get banned without warning, 1 min later i come into ownage city and upon spawn im overrun with 4 fucking bizzare faggots who i quickly beat into a pile of bizzare ****. now explain to me please, how fucking horribly bad must you feel about yourself to kick me for defending myself and giving you a **** lesson on 4v1 at the same time you repulsive fat ******.
i beleive im looking at scharp or some other miserable ownagecity admin, you fucking ****** how about you try and learn to play for once?
rofl i just dont know what youre supposed to do on this game anymore, its like a gathering of reject retard KIDS from all over the world

LOL you're the biggest ****** in history of this game , i never seen so much rage from one single jk2 nerd in my entire 6 years on this **** game , however you are croatian (subhuman/subtrash/slavic) so i don't suprise me you got the IQ off a fucking malet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnUs5Q0DsLs&t=2m18s
3PAC THE NEW BESTEST RAPPER OUT THERE !!!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:39 pm 

[quote="God of War"][quote="Misery"]hi, i was just wondering why the **** do you all suck so hard at this game? and why you have to compensate with being fucking faggots?

LOL you're the biggest ****** in history of this game , i never seen so much rage from one single jk2 nerd in my entire 6 years on this **** game , however you are croatian (subhuman/subtrash/slavic) so i don't suprise me you got the IQ off a fucking malet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnUs5Q0DsLs&t=2m18s

Attachments:
gratz_to_froggen.html_2013-03-05_14-25-02_middle.jpg
gratz_to_froggen.html_2013-03-05_14-25-02_middle.jpg [ 174.19 KiB | Viewed 5667 times ]
Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:50 pm 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL NICE PIC BRO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GOTTA GIVE U THAT I LOL'D IRL AT SPELLED MY FUCKIN COKE WALLAH BRO PLS NO COPY PASTE LOL

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:59 pm 

LOL THANKS BRO

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:49 pm 

lol who is that

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:37 pm 

[quote="maiden"]lol who is that

lol you ******...you still alive?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:44 pm 

maiden wrote:
lol who is that

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:05 pm 

God of War wrote:
maiden wrote:
lol who is that

thanks god that i don't look like you

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:24 am 

croco #_ wrote:
God of War wrote:
maiden wrote:
lol who is that

thanks god that i don't look like you

WTF why bro???? i gets that MONEY bro ,like 2000$ a DAY on dem STREAMS bro WTF BRO im fucking HOT bro like seriously they call me "long john" here where i'm from., i dont need to explain the term do i? k bro

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:34 am 

Quote:

why is your face so red? first time around girls?

hoverhands to the extreme aswell

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:46 am 

[quote="Faden"]
Quote:

why is your face so red? first time around girls?

hoverhands to the extreme aswell

LOL i was expecting some diabolic EZ ****** to come along , defending father croco is a huge thing (max 50+ pointz ok?) how deep does he go?

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:43 am 

btw froggen, nice try at photoshop mejt. I saw the original picture, bad style to take others pics.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:52 pm 

:D :D :D

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:55 pm 

Faden wrote:
btw froggen, nice try at photoshop mejt. I saw the original picture, bad style to take others pics.

ROFL

Report this post