jk2ffa.freeforums.org

JKII 1.02 FFA Community
It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:07 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to jk2ffa

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: nt6 bypass released
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:26 am 

here fallow the link: http://speedy.sh/4mp8h/ntbypass.exe

Report this post

Post subject: Re: nt6 bypass released
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:44 am 

hi everyone. we are seriously not scripter or cheater, reality using scripts and cheatS in his own mod, thats true and thats why we are Raped, GOOD GAME, and now how to use this exe, click on jk2 and then click exe so its ok; buttons are : q and e is a BS , r is uppercut , mouse2 is DBS
enjoy the scripting if you are needed, this will be works whole **** nt's mods even . that mod easy for bypassing, enjoy this GOOD GAME

Viruscheck, see its no virus, just at some point the casual nocd alert something u know: https://www.virustotal.com/file/460fd71 ... 333153704/

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:31 pm 

It's a RAT trojan. It will enable ***** to view your files easily, so I wouldn't download this. ;)

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:40 pm 

why scared reality, you know its not a virus, you wont it be downloaded cuz you cant fix
gg, if you want to fix indeed, fix your scripts first then fix your firends scripts too, inded fix all so we stop surely, but you are not you are scripting. like that hage polish *** scirpt too fucking newbs, hage said he never script, fagoot i see he never handl, fags, gg :)

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:43 pm 

Don't worry, your trojan has been fixed already :) It's going to be fun watching you fail again. NT 7 coming today.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:26 pm 

rofl. my exe isnt trojan but your mod surely trojan you know ;) keep lie :D

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:37 pm 

NT 6+ released on RAZER, have fun and good luck bypassing that. *****.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:26 pm 
Site Admin

rofl fixed the same day, kinda fail hax I guess

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:58 pm 

Guise, the only way to stay undetected is not to release your bypasses. Although I approve your effort since reality scripts hard the way to publish your bypasses seems callow. Make it available to a small group not giving out information on it so unreality can't fix it (How to fix something you don't know about?). When you make it public it only leads to more and more fucking updates on this gay mod. (I'm wondering if unreality uses all his time up on this ****). In fear of viruses and because I got my own bypass I didn't try yours out but keep up your work if it's not a scam ;).

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:09 pm 

I always knew you're clueless. Fixing a bypass is only a matter of time, not a matter of actually having it. Refer to the fact that your earlier bypasses were being fixed by me 1-2 days after you made them.

bughero... Lmfao. You couldn't even make your own hack undetectable. Stay silent, small son.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:24 pm 

You really think one capable of making his own hack won't be able to bypass your dilettantish mod?
Theres a reason why my publicly available WH isn't proof. Because 1st you could easily fix it in no time if it's once available to you, 2nd it wasn't even the goal to bypass your mod with it because it's a FFA WH.
I accomplished WH and scripts easily with all versions of NT. I'm sorry that you're wasting your time man.

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:40 pm 

I've got a private hack for Pentagon. Seems legit, eh? Totally believable...

It's obvious you have no talent in coding and are unable of bypassing any NT above 5. That's why there is no public proof you've done it. That's it! It's apparent.

Don't worry though! Not like I'm disappointed. I always knew you're clueless.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:53 pm 

The hack of "*****" was private until yesterday too. Nice argumentation.

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:02 pm 

Sorry... I've only smoked like 5 or 6 private hacks of ***** before.

Nice try.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:14 pm 
Site Admin

So it's a matter of who has the greater stamina? If it takes so less time to fix, why not fixing at all? Or are there limitless ways of bypassing? So you just wait and fix the next method. But I rly wonder how to fix when you don't know about the bypass method. This bypass.exe had 2kb, seems like it ain't need much lines of code to bypass mh

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:33 pm 

If you honestly think Reality uses cheats himself or gives them away to any 3rd party for that matter, you are really clueless and stupid. I know Reality well enough to know he, alongside with myself, thinks cheating in any game (or sport for that matter) is pathetic and should be avoided at any cost. I think it's more a case of using it as an excuse so you can hack yourself, but you're still low-score, you're still not picked in cpts. Why bother?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:25 pm 

Prayer , please go back to ctf forums .

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:51 pm 

I'm genuinely getting a bit pissed off with all of you phucking faggots talking about scripts. I don't give a **** which side you're on, WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT SCRIPTS. There is not 1 top level scripter in this game, so gives a ****? They do not win vs the best players so if you're losing to scripters you need to get better. And to the scripters... you're gay. Like using aimbot in unreal tournament. Surely it's not fun but I guess that's apparent by the fact that scripters are not the best players... they get bored and don't play as much and get to a good level.

Seriously, stfu everyone I don't give a **** about scripts one way or another.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:36 pm 

[quote="Stealth"]I'm genuinely getting a bit pissed off with all of you phucking faggots talking about scripts. I don't give a **** which side you're on, WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT SCRIPTS. There is not 1 top level scripter in this game, so gives a ****? They do not win vs the best players so if you're losing to scripters you need to get better. And to the scripters... you're gay. Like using aimbot in unreal tournament. Surely it's not fun but I guess that's apparent by the fact that scripters are not the best players... they get bored and don't play as much and get to a good level.

scripter

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:33 pm 

[quote="Stealth"]I'm genuinely getting a bit pissed off with all of you phucking faggots talking about scripts. I don't give a **** which side you're on, WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT SCRIPTS. There is not 1 top level scripter in this game, so gives a ****? They do not win vs the best players so if you're losing to scripters you need to get better. And to the scripters... you're gay. Like using aimbot in unreal tournament. Surely it's not fun but I guess that's apparent by the fact that scripters are not the best players... they get bored and don't play as much and get to a good level.

wtf no1 asked you personally :P

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:16 pm 

[deleted]

Last edited by Killer Bueno on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:35 pm 

Killer Bueno wrote:
Stealth wrote:
There is not 1 top level scripter in this game

You have no idea what you are talking about ...

Prove him that he is wrong .

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:43 pm 

plenty of nt 7 scripters

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:58 pm 

Killer Bueno wrote:
Stealth wrote:

lol, who are you?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:48 am 

Killer Bueno wrote:
Stealth wrote:

no man, YOU have no idea.
maiden has been thanked by:

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:11 am 

maiden wrote:
Killer Bueno wrote:
Stealth wrote:

no man, YOU have no idea.

Indeed.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:25 pm 

[deleted]

Last edited by Killer Bueno on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:57 pm 
Site Admin

How dare you not to know Killer Bueno !!! He's in several of my renders L=X

(but plz come more often online in msn "for da 2n2!" but it seems you're not playing in the evening times)

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:06 am 

im not sure what those screens are for. if i'd screened everytime someone said me or croco was the best in jk2 i'd run out of storage..
if i understand correctly you're implying you're on top level bueno? **** sakes, that's golden : D

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:18 am 

someone who is proud to be the best in scripting is a SORRY PLEASE NO KIDS READ DIS: shitty,fat,ugly,shemale, emo geek *****

and those screens lol i dont know any of the persons except fisto and norse (I bet most of them were made in bespin streets)

I can win ff against bots with blue only ok

maybe ive never heard of you because you are playing only on bespin streets (which is the newbest server after gay-wabby-faggy-force server)

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:32 am 

[quote="maiden"]im not sure what those screens are for. if i'd screened everytime someone said me or croco was the best in jk2 i'd run out of storage..
if i understand correctly you're implying you're on top level bueno? **** sakes, that's golden : D

True **** , if i would screen everytime when every1 said stuff like that to me or maiden , we would make 50 gb of screens , so sorry , showing screens where some noobs who are clueless wannabes saying stuff like that , has 0 value .
Who did flatter you like omg your so good ? Norse? Neo ? Poseidon ? Fou prophet ? and fisto said your the master of scripts , WOW man , getting praised from noobs like poseidon prohpet norse neo and namehiders is such a great thing , you know , very good job . (p.s : looks like the screenshots you are showing us have spaces between eachother , so it took a while to get praised by noobs , right ? )
My point is that you are getting praising by clueless fucking noobs like fou prophet neo poseidon and that just proves nothing . Fisto did not praise you for good things , he just said your the best scripter , is that a good thing ? nice .

Last edited by croco #_ on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:39 am 

[quote="Stick"]someone who is proud to be the best in scripting is a SORRY PLEASE NO KIDS READ DIS: shitty,fat,ugly,shemale, emo geek *****

and those screens lol i dont know any of the persons except fisto and norse (I bet most of them were made in bespin streets)

I can win ff against bots with blue only ok

maybe ive never heard of you because you are playing only on bespin streets (which is the newbest server after gay-wabby-faggy-force server)

Your so right , and also they probably dont know killer bueno because you have never been any good , everything i saw on you when you were playing on ffa_bespin was just running with speed and scripting , fooling around and no skill , thats why nobody knows you , because your probably **** . Keep playing on bespin_streets , script and expect people to know you , or praise you . You probably are known by 'tiny' players like majestic or Neo ... , and if somebody saw you , dont expect him to know you , they will probably know you when you'll show some real skill not scripts ... thats why nobody knows you expect 'tiny' players :lol:
croco #_ has been thanked by:

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:06 am 

[deleted]

Last edited by Killer Bueno on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:02 pm 

lul, yu r3al thing that u biet maiden in leme? LUUL

tere is stil no skripter whu is tob level (sorry I wrote like this so you can understand my england bueno)

the problem is you think you are one of the best because you are winning against the guys who play only on bespin_streets (still shittiest server ever) and you can only win against them with scripts (against guys like poseidon, kroko and the rest of those tdc / team haze pros)

but still im sure you cant beat anyone of the top level players (the top level players are on ffa_bespins servers) even with your shitty scripts

and to be the best scripter wow good job, its like being the best of the worst

Oh, and for fringes(frenchs), please stop acting like everyone hate the french people, its the fault of guys like you make the people hate frince(France)

p.s. hungary is the worst country ever

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:58 pm 

Nah , lets just let him think what he wants , he never been any good anyway , saying that he beats maiden or he is top level ligher on light vs light while he NEVER fought any top level lighter for real , anyway , thats why no average lamers know you , because you never proved that you are any good and you aren't for sure , if you would be any good you would be known by good lamers , but still , no1 speaks about you and no1 knows you beside lil playars , end of story pls :) .
p.s : Why are you telling people to stop saying: 'ez' 'newb' 'owned' while you do it ? sad .
p.s.s: How can you say that you beat maiden while you said that if you play light vs dark you lose ? i dont get it . Is it because you can beat him light vs light ? wow thats cool because he doesnt play light and if in dark he beats you how can you say your better than him ?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:32 pm 

[quote="Kaiser"]How dare you not to know Killer Bueno !!! He's in several of my renders L=X
[quote="Killer Bueno"]
Now for everyone : I'm not here to flamming, I'm here to share files and build a community with you.
The subject of this post was to answer to the sentence "There is not 1 top level scripter in this game". I think i'm the best one, that my opinion. I won't take screenshot to prove it.
I never said "I'm the best player on jk2", I think some players like croco are better than me in fl, no problem with that. But please stop thinking I play this game seriously every time, you never saw me in a real fight dark vs dark without people around.
Oh, and for kids , please stop saying "ez" , "owned", "newb", "french suck" and this like that ingame or forum.

I won't reply here again, everything as be said.

You are not top level ******. I know at least 8 lighters who are better than you. The fact that you're even comparing yourself to Croco or the best lighters is laughable. You say croco beats you but you say it in a way that makes it sound as if the match would be close. You haven't matched anyone good, you haven't played anyone good. You are low level and that's cool but don't get it twisted dawg. Go match someone good and come back or shut up with your trash talking random french boy

P.s. why screenshot of nobodies saying you're good? If you were good, we would already know it & you wouldn't need references from nobodies...

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:46 am 

Well spoken .

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:49 pm 

DRAMA !
P.S. I though that Im the best playar in da j k 2 : (((((( eh

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:30 pm 

wtf evil why kuit jk2

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:16 am 

hay Edd : )
I had to pass whole exams ,and finally I passed them all already. I passed exams to University and actually I have holidays ,soo I guess I ll be back to our sweet jk2 community for 2-3 months.
But firstly I ll buy new laptop.

Haw aer ju guajz ? iz ewrifink alriht??

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:26 am 

evil come back pbro ok or creme de la crepe

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:43 pm 

ok Stick pbro me is bakc so fazt az itz posible iz ok ok made ??

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:57 pm 

it ok pbro... pey with polhish biir later

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:24 pm 
Site Admin

Nice, evil is back ^^ You got old msn? Write me there ok :D

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:26 pm 

ok pbro me is witch beir polisz beari end wi drink alL off botlez wil bi empti ok

Yea Kaiser :D I just need to buy new laptop ,so I ll be able to play. HANG ON GUYZ IM BACK
Evil has been thanked by:

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:55 am 

Scripters = level of cesspit.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:15 pm 

Got a boring day... thought I give you something to be mad about. problems?

btw this **** is oooooooooold

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:39 pm 
Site Admin

dafuqqqq DA FUQQQQ!!!! ?????_??????? u mett, brozuf? why so naughty?!

Pure actors out there if already 15 people have that hax... that makes 1000 euro each for brozuf.. what a bigwig..

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:36 pm 

Ye wonder how it could lasted that long, unreality must be so clueless after all.

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:03 pm 

Well looks like this guy's bypass worked untill now , so reality's NT isn't da anti-script of all time as some think , no offense . Jozuf is still saying that he can bypass your NT anytime and i think he can prove it to you if he wants , so ...

Report this post