jk2ffa.freeforums.org

JKII 1.02 FFA Community
It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 3:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to jk2ffa

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Ownage City - Rcon abuse and general whine thread.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:18 pm 

Was chillaxing starfish mode at bespin enjoying the sun. Image

This guy named iiii starts laming me and 2 others, we lame him and after a while Sagi joins in out of the blue with this scripting guy named "a". ANYWHO.. We start battling these 3, then iiii left because he wanted me kicked for some reason. We lashing it out 3 v 2 instead, just for fun imo, although I'm not sure why sagi and this "a" (poopseidon or clark?) helped him in the first place.

We p00ning these two like no tomorrow, but we all now I'd win alone anyways cus best in jk2 lolol. I'm still assuming that it's just a fun battle, but suddenly I get kicked and there's a password on the server. What the darn-diddeli-ding-dang-mthroffuck is this about? Umad rcon abusers? The JK2 community demands these Rcondogs put on a leash :( Take this with a shovel of salt plis bishes.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Ownage City - Rcon abuse and general whine thread.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:53 am 
Site Admin

Ye I recently noticed that behaviour too. I saw they matched or ganged someone and when the rcon guy was about to get killed, he teleported away "like no tomorrow" :lol: - you shouldn't bother too much about it since its like he/they died and respawned

I'm not playing enough to check that - I just saw it the last time I joined and didn't know the background. Maybe that guy ganged by admins/admin just interrupted/trolled (Dorgan: "We p00ning these two like no tomorrow") or lamed all people. Anyways - we need PROOF screenshots which include that they approve their behaviour in chat when you mentioned it.

If that's a daily rcon abuse, well I can talk to them since I'm having contact with them but I rather think they just "backfire" people's insultive trolling/ranndom laming with somewhat rcon (ab)use lul

tl;dr POST PROOF SCREENSHOTS, if daily rcon abuse is the routine - I might ask for that behaviour. ;)

:lol:

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:07 pm 

Out of 2 times playing on ownage I get one kick. Fair chance (50%) not to get kicked :).

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:57 pm 

Haha that starfish is so you dorgy! I loves ittt hardcore!!!!!11!

Wow what a bunch of newbies on that serv. Wtf do you expect when you go up against dorgy but mega own? That's like me fighting 5 lions and being pissed off because they eat me (okej, bad example as we all know those lions don't have rcon and would get owned) BUT U SEE MY POINT.

I guess E is the new chillax server. Ownage is just stupid ffa now anyway. 20 slot server? Mmm no thanks...

p.s. here is my reaction, taken on my webcam

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:40 pm 

Thing is, no one was trolling. "iiii" started laming 3 random players, me included, wtf did he expect? not to get ganged 3v1? Then I get kicked for doing nothing when these 2 admins are the ones actually helping the "bad guy". I might just take my starfishing to E then, better spots for tanning there anyways.

Abusive use of Rcon Volume 1 - Dorgan Edition: When Admin makes use of Rcon on a player who has done no violations and does so without notifying or giving the player an explanation or warning.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:46 pm 
Site Admin

SCREENSHOT/DEMO or never happend 8-) I'd like to make a tragic video out of this story btw.

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:02 pm 

Kaiser wrote:
SCREENSHOT/DEMO or never happend 8-) I'd like to make a tragic video out of this story btw.

I will dig into this Watson!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:48 pm 

Got kicked again tonight. This time I did deserve it though because I flooded, I'll admit that.

These 2 admins starts ganging me saying I ganged THEM twice, bringing up one time that I supposedly ganged them with vent, kix and some others, 5 versus Them.

LOL? Seriously? "Hey, let's intervene this gang and kill everyone and expect not to get ganged cus we best in jk2" <- Only works for me cus I am best in jk2 :>

They honestly expect to jump into a fight like that and expect NOT to get killed? We didn't start to gang them, they joined in on their own.

I'm sure it's clark/poseidon and sagi (must be cus his ping is sky high). If it is them, they've turned into some huge jerks.

>>>Room for several LOL's and ROFL's here<<<

Must. Fraps. Next Time. Unless I'm banned for flooding once.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:05 pm 
Site Admin

Btw. if they've threaten with banning, I can tell you the hoster deleted the ban cmd. So they would have to ban you by server.cfg. Only Clark has the access and actually he is too lazy for doing that lol. I'm asking him already since 1-2 months to upload ffa_bespin2012 on his server x)

If they banned you, they might have "just" said it.. or they changed something about the cmd lol

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:45 pm 

Sorry to be off-topic but OMFG look @ baby dorgy! Is that the swede-ist (sweetest) lil swedish baby you've ever seen? Give her 5 hugs from me pronto dorgy!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:10 pm 

they started to gang me cause they are jerks and see what happens if someone helps me okokokok

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/837/shot0015l.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/shot0122da.jpg/

rofl too hard ok ok

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:53 pm 

Isn't [BEST CLAN] BEST PLAYER = God of War??? Since when has he rcon???

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:34 am 
Site Admin

it was maiden and god of war/phreakcore. they trolled you, lappen. Nothing special tho lol :(

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:39 pm 

yeah i forgot something to add: best player = god of war and the other one wasnt maiden cause he had a german ip and maiden isnt that slow.

these 2 guys are wannabe trolls they cant even troll properly only rcon abusing.

I saw the "a" guy who kicked dorgan renamed to better than best player and many people told me that "a" guy is clark and better than best player said he should ban dorgan for creating this thread.

so there are only 2 people who can ban, scharp and clark. that means this "better than best player" is one of them.

it just make sense that he is clark since the "a" guy renamed to this name.

well I just wanted to help dorgan with that so he knows who the **** the rcon abuser is.

just play on E server or iL server the new chillax server or use rcon blocker and no one has problems kkk.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:47 am 

I saw BEST PLAYER and his friend trolling metallix and another E some time ago D: they know how to do it lol

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:53 pm 

Hey guys its me sagi
clark wanted to comment through me

Last edited by /Veedless on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:22 pm 

Hey guys, it's me Clark

I want to give an answer aswell:

I know there is a problem of rcon abusing and i try to stop it. My first step was to take away the rcon of some persons who really don't need rcon... you can guess who.
Ok In the moment im discussing with the admins. I don't want anyone to abuse, my motivation is to have as many players as possible on the server - since I pay money for it...
That is also a reason why I'm really not kicking, I rather leave server than kicking someone. And I know some admins I have to talk about abusing.. don't worry about it, I will try to lower the abuses as much as I can. Anyway, these are the real rules:

- kick or ban for flooding, crashing, galaking etc. (normally just temporary ban)
- interrupting real matches, there are some moments my friends want to have a fl together.. i decided for now that they warn at least 3 times before they kick
- insults/trollings just if they are over the limits.. "you noob" or "u mad :D" or whatever is not a reason to kick, something like "i hope you burn in hell together with your family" is a reason.

Btw. God of War has no rcon, its a different person, I will talk to "best player"...
And nowadays, more ppl have a ban cmd. Generally i remove all cfg bans after a while anyway..
And if you feel unfair threaten, contact me, give me a screen or something.. tell me what happened and with who so I can figure out who is abusing regulary.

Best regards, Clark

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:52 pm 

bump.

Update: Was laming some guy named Damon-T, cus he was like "lol u nub am no heff time 4 u ok noob rofl". This other guy joins in, his friend I believe, Undone. They get raped hard for a while and then another random nib joins in, named Gildarts or something. They get owend like 60-15, seriously. So then after they got owned 3 vs me this Gildarts guy is like: LUuuL me and Undone FL now ok, interrupt and u get kicked kk?

I'm like whaaat? **** you bishface, repetime cus u gang ok nice. Got kicked, come back in because their faces should meet my saber. Get kicked like 3 more times. Then scharp/coffee comes and is like: LOL I'm pro, kk? Let's gang dorgy cus we fkin pro.

So I **** this coffee nib and he's like: rofl I'm done with you newb you're boring. Then he runs off to the FF area, like he gets to decide when it's over. I repe him and banned wtf.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:22 am 

[quote="Dorgan"]bump.

Update: Was laming some guy named Damon-T, cus he was like "lol u nub am no heff time 4 u ok noob rofl". This other guy joins in, his friend I believe, Undone. They get raped hard for a while and then another random nib joins in, named Gildarts or something. They get owend like 60-15, seriously. So then after they got owned 3 vs me this Gildarts guy is like: LUuuL me and Undone FL now ok, interrupt and u get kicked kk?

I'm like whaaat? **** you bishface, repetime cus u gang ok nice. Got kicked, come back in because their faces should meet my saber. Get kicked like 3 more times. Then scharp/coffee comes and is like: LOL I'm pro, kk? Let's gang dorgy cus we fkin pro.

So I **** this coffee nib and he's like: rofl I'm done with you newb you're boring. Then he runs off to the FF area, like he gets to decide when it's over. I repe him and banned wtf.

Jus coll me dorgsy we russel dem niggerz k no rasist but it k

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:51 pm 

/Veedless wrote:
Hey guys, it's me Clark

I want to give an answer aswell:

I know there is a problem of rcon abusing and i try to stop it. My first step was to take away the rcon of some persons who really don't need rcon... you can guess who.
Ok In the moment im discussing with the admins. I don't want anyone to abuse, my motivation is to have as many players as possible on the server - since I pay money for it...
That is also a reason why I'm really not kicking, I rather leave server than kicking someone. And I know some admins I have to talk about abusing.. don't worry about it, I will try to lower the abuses as much as I can. Anyway, these are the real rules:

- kick or ban for flooding, crashing, galaking etc. (normally just temporary ban)
- interrupting real matches, there are some moments my friends want to have a fl together.. i decided for now that they warn at least 3 times before they kick
- insults/trollings just if they are over the limits.. "you noob" or "u mad :D" or whatever is not a reason to kick, something like "i hope you burn in hell together with your family" is a reason.

Btw. God of War has no rcon, its a different person, I will talk to "best player"...
And nowadays, more ppl have a ban cmd. Generally i remove all cfg bans after a while anyway..
And if you feel unfair threaten, contact me, give me a screen or something.. tell me what happened and with who so I can figure out who is abusing regulary.

Best regards, Clark

the only abuser is coffee, man.
why does a namehider have rcon enewayz!?

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:12 pm 
Site Admin

Screenshot or didnt happen, guys .. meh :/

And if Coffee has rcon on ownage... that would be rly strange. Only 2 ppl have rcon now; Clark Kent and Immortal Predator. That is because someone was leaking the rcon always. So me and sagi/needless and some more people didn't get it anymore. pffff

so again, post screenshots :X

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:00 am 

Kaiser wrote:
Screenshot or didnt happen, guys .. meh :/

And if Coffee has rcon on ownage... that would be rly strange. Only 2 ppl have rcon now; Clark Kent and Immortal Predator. That is because someone was leaking the rcon always. So me and sagi/needless and some more people didn't get it anymore. pffff

so again, post screenshots :X

This aint true, even now more than just those 2 have rcon

But it cool cause I never get banned due to being old time friendz with clark and sagi back when ownage was on yavin map. Still, I try not to push it.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:26 pm 
Site Admin

Stealth wrote:
Still, I try not to push it.

you'r doing a worse job on that however.

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:29 pm 

I saw a flooder and galaker today it's the guy named LH - MiserY,LH - Kaiser or something I even made a demo so you can ban him.

Demo:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-433 ... dm_15.html

Screenshots:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No Problem.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:15 pm 
Site Admin

clark doesnt share rcons anymore (however I hear many people still have), so I cant check :P Btw. demos dont include IPs.

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:25 pm 

yeah if some admin see him again he should directly ban him.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:11 pm 

LH misery aka kaiser is Huayraa, he is faking both .

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:14 pm 

bump.
i got banned today for killing coffee after he killed me. and i called him a star wars freak for being obsessed with modding like..well.. a nerd.
stop rcon abusing. thx.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:50 pm 

maiden wrote:
bump.
i got banned today for killing coffee after he killed me. and i called him a star wars freak for being obsessed with modding like..well.. a nerd.
stop rcon abusing. thx.

mh u right ... i was in server and saw u name hide ... these nubs have no life is just like u stay on a rock and wait till they cut off your head because you move your finger ,,,

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:06 am 

why cry? i asked u gently to stop annoying me because i was testing sth. u wouldn't listen so i kicked u. u came back and started insulting me so i banned u.
i dont know what u expect when ure insulting an admin but thats what u get when u insult me.
anyway, ure one of the biggest fags in this game trying compensate your low self-esteem by killing others in a video game and saying "owned".
peace

ps: better stay namehide on ownage from now on

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:59 pm 

[quote="COFFAY"]
i kicked u
i banned u
insulting an admin
thats what u get when u insult me
compensate your low self-esteem by killing others in a video game and saying "owned"

Wow. You Sir are a *******.

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:28 pm 

[quote="COFFAY"]why cry? i asked u gently to stop annoying me because i was testing sth. u wouldn't listen so i kicked u. u came back and started insulting me so i banned u.
i dont know what u expect when ure insulting an admin but thats what u get when u insult me.
anyway, ure one of the biggest fags in this game trying compensate your low self-esteem by killing others in a video game and saying "owned".
peace

ps: better stay namehide on ownage from now on

you really are retarded you fucking nerd. you killed me first. why should i not be allowed to kill you? so what if you test your mods you starwars nerd. this is a game and i do as i fuckin like ingame as long as it doesn't break the server rules. killing nerds is not against the rules.
saying 'owned' gets you mad as **** obviously, but you try to hide it behind 'HE-HE' which is stupid.
i better hide my name when i join ownage city? my job is done here. i got you pissed off for killing you in a videogame, you really are a nerd.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:40 pm 

hahahahhahahahhahaha mad as **** :D
Quote:
saying 'owned' gets you mad as **** obviously, but you try to hide it behind 'HE-HE' which is stupid.

and saying 'owned' isn't?

Quote:
so what if you test your mods you starwars nerd.

i do not make mods or anything

Quote:
i got you pissed off for killing you in a videogame, you really are a nerd.

u wish. in fact i pissed u off, otherwise u wouldnt have come here to cry about getting banned. ure a total ****** HE-HE

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:53 pm 

just..wow..

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:48 pm 

maiden pretends to not to be a star wars nerd

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:43 pm 

bughero wrote:
maiden pretends to not to be a star wars nerd

you're too obvious =)

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:03 pm 

w00t i never get banned!

and i've lagscripted in the past LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:07 pm 
Site Admin

Code:
w00t i never get banned!

u guys got so many times banned, i cant even count L#lol#ol

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:17 pm 

I can.. 1

then unban next day such a ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
cause old friends with sagi & clark. back when it was yavin map.

OOPS u newschool fags don't know dis bond

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:22 pm 

Coffay, why do you even bother to play this game? you suck. And why don't you make an account on this site with your own name , scharp?
p.s : maiden, stop bothering to post their rcon abusing , they will never stop cus that's their only weapon on this game . I'm still getting abused with kicks , but who cares? they are just wannabes, let them abuse rcon and hf with that .
Regular rcon abusing today http://speedy.sh/aFWKR/noobsAbusingRcon.zip .

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:42 am 

Quote:
you suck.

i'm pro, kk?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:05 am 

W/e , you never trolled anyone with your **** binds and your nothing plus you know it ... i mean wtf? is that fun to hang out in a video game with these binds and rcon abusing ? i dont get your mental thinking , is that fun at all?
p.s: I'm waiting for a serious response not a kiddie **** like ' im pro ' .
p.s.s: That style of trolling which you , some loc and regular players are using is just outdated, has no effect anymore and it is **** , in 1 word .

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:53 pm 

To troll, or not to troll, that is the question.
Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer
The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep
No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
The heart-ache, and the thousand Natural shocks
That Flesh is heir to? 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die to sleep,
To sleep, perchance to Dream; Ay, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes Calamity of so long life:
For who would bear the Whips and Scorns of time,
The Oppressor's wrong, the proud man's Contumely, [F:poor]
The pangs of despised Love, the Law’s delay, [F:disprized]
The insolence of Office, and the Spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his Quietus make
With a bare Bodkin? Who would Fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered Country, from whose bourn
No Traveller returns, Puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
Than fly to others that we know not of.
Thus Conscience does make Cowards of us all,
And thus the Native hue of Resolution
Is sicklied o'er, with the pale cast of Thought,
And enterprises of great pitch and moment, [F:pith]
With this regard their Currents turn awry, [F:away]
And lose the name of Action. Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia? Nymph, in thy Orisons
Be all my sins remembered.

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:22 am 

[quote="croco #_"]
p.s.s: That style of trolling which you , some loc and regular players are using is just outdated, has no effect anymore and it is **** , in 1 word .

she's very angry with me
HE-HE

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:01 am 
Site Admin

dafaq brozuf?

ITT: spread love no bans. okai thad was al

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:18 am 

scharp mad cause SoC was a fail clan :(

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:59 pm 

[quote="COFFAY"][quote="croco #_"]

she's very angry with me
HE-HE Yeeeeaaah, i am very mad, you can't even imagine how mad i am man , big stupidness to think that , who would be mad at you ... ''HE-HE'' .
p.s: You are just making yourself look like a stupid kid anyway.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:00 pm 

Lappen wrote:
scharp mad cause SoC was a fail clan :(

He himself is a fail ... he-he .

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:00 pm 

why does she talk to me? :(

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:39 am 

COFFAY wrote:
why does she talk to me? :(

hah obviously your gay, or what ?

Report this post