jk2ffa.freeforums.org

JKII 1.02 FFA Community
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:54 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to jk2ffa

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Re: Raping E
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:01 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
' XDXDXD ' even beste rapes you

jelly cuz im handsome and chicks love me ? XDXDXD

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:09 pm 

[quote="Misery"]you dedicate more JK2 time than most people do.
making your dumb hacks that ruin the game, posting here everyday, you probably play namehide too.
i think youre really dedicated to this game and addicted like all of us but your problem is you just cant accept that your skill is limited.

Funny that you bring up that I post here everyday when croco is triple replying every post made in this forum and you are the first to answer when I insult you a bit. Seems that I really touched your soul ******. Also E is using this forum more excessively than anybody else. Maybe say thx to kaiser and me for giving you a place to be retarded. Which brings me to the hax I made you mentioned. It has something to do with being creative and actually do something different than just consuming. There are people who are thinkers and creators (like me obviously) and people like you, who just can consume and being the stupid cattle you're expected to be. In conclusion, UMAD???!?

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:14 pm 

[quote="latyz"][quote="croco #_"]' XDXDXD ' even beste rapes you

jelly cuz im handsome and chicks love me ? XDXDXD
you don't have the right to make fun of 'xD'ing retards. once you were one of them you polak ****.
i fucking regret starting this 'xD' epidemic.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:17 pm 

[quote="bughero"][quote="Misery"]you dedicate more JK2 time than most people do.
making your dumb hacks that ruin the game, posting here everyday, you probably play namehide too.
i think youre really dedicated to this game and addicted like all of us but your problem is you just cant accept that your skill is limited.

Funny that you bring up that I post here everyday when croco is triple replying every post made in this forum and you are the first to answer when I insult you a bit. Seems that I really touched your soul ******. Also E is using this forum more excessively than anybody else. Maybe say thx to kaiser and me for giving you a place to be retarded. Which brings me to the hax I made you mentioned. It has something to do with being creative and actually do something different than just consuming. There are people who are thinkers and creators (like me obviously) and people like you, who just can consume and being the stupid cattle you're expected to be. In conclusion, UMAD???!?
sounds like misery really hit a soft spot.
sorry im not a l33t forumer. so i doubleposted.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:33 pm 

[quote="maiden"]you don't have the right to make fun of 'xD'ing retards. once you were one of them you polak ****.
i fucking regret starting this 'xD' epidemic.

MADien ? xD

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:09 pm 

[quote="bughero"][quote="Misery"]you dedicate more JK2 time than most people do.

omg he touched our souls . say thx to kaiser ... i just found out this forum randomly , i'm not going to say thanks to anyone . oh shiiiiiiiiiit , we're just some stupid consumers LOL
p.s : saying true facts is not ment to be for retards . But trying to troll anyone on this forum like you do , is retarded .
you broke my soul :lol: :lol:

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:17 pm 

bughero wrote:
There are people who are thinkers and creators (like me obviously) and people like you, who just can consume and being the stupid cattle you're expected to be. In conclusion, UMAD???!?

and youre neither one of these.
what you are is a below average player and your hacks, JK2 poems and general shittalk wont ever change that.
so you might want to take some of that "thinking & creating" of yours and redirect it to the actual game, maybe you'll even become average, until then you remain a unskilled leet forumer with a coded name, and while the cattle is out playing with lightsabers you'll just remain here alone on this forum admiring your green name and my movies (yeah thats right), calling my movies staged is by far the best compliment I have ever heard, thank you.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:57 pm 

LOOOOOOOOOOL , well said .
he's just a creator who creates hacks to help him win in jk2 cus 2bad :lol: :lol:
p.s: he is so cool he doesn't even want to appear online when he uses this forum :lol:
p.s.s : kills from misery's movie are too average for jozuf , thats why he found out an excuse to make you look bad .
p.s.s.s : atleast misery brought some nice videos on jk2 FFA , not like shitty loc movies .
p.s.s.s.s: E rules youtube too , umad?

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:37 pm 

Hey moe, larry and curly stop the three retard rage. I must have really hurt your feelings. Instead bring up some value if you can.

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:47 pm 

misery is the only one making cool videos. what videos do you have croco? demos vs namehiders who are really *insert hated player here*?

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:01 pm 

misery is the only one at the moment , i'll have mines too .
p.s : still whining about that topic ?
jelly noobfucks :?

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:48 pm 
Site Admin

Stealth wrote:
misery is the only one making cool videos

Quote:
only

Quote:
one

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:52 pm 

wassup with that ? yes he is the only one at the moment but other renders of other players are incoming, you don't know how to read or you're just trying to adapt noobzuf's tactic?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:05 am 

no1 outside of E cares, as usual
its cool how you all make demos for each other, though

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:11 am 
Site Admin

croco #_ wrote:
yes he is the only one

stupid croco, stupid stealth Image

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:32 am 

Ich glaube er meinte Misery sei der einzige in -|E|- der coole movies macht >.>

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:40 am 

My movies vs E are on redtube cuz youtube deleted it... ****/violence excuses zzzzz...

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:26 am 

Kaiser wrote:
croco #_ wrote:
yes he is the only one

stupid croco, stupid stealth Image

I MEANT ONLY ONE IN E!

chill baby xx

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:26 am 

[quote="latyz"]My movies vs E are on redtube cuz youtube deleted it... ****/violence excuses zzzzz...

Lolllll!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:36 pm 

the thing you are just talking about , 'no1 cares besides E' is just another form of being inferior and showing up how much you hate this clan because of its highness. No problem , I don't mind , E always was and will be something skilled and fearless . It's a fact that E will always exist in FFA and not noobs like jozuf who hides behind forums and actually talking stuff he doesn't know a **** about , but that's how it must be , I think .
So, in my opinion, jozuf is not worthing a **** in this game and stealth is a guy who hates us because from getting hardcorely raped drives him into totally madness .

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:45 pm 

Hehe I remember when LoC were active we used to **** E on a daily basis. Let's be fair E suck heavy compared to the time they are investing.

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:36 pm 

[quote="croco #_"]the thing you are just talking about , 'no1 cares besides E' is just another form of being inferior and showing up how much you hate this clan because of its highness. No problem , I don't mind , E always was and will be something skilled and fearless . It's a fact that E will always exist in FFA and not noobs like jozuf who hides behind forums and actually talking stuff he doesn't know a **** about , but that's how it must be , I think .
So, in my opinion, jozuf is not worthing a **** in this game and stealth is a guy who hates us because from getting hardcorely raped drives him into totally madness .

Being inferior & how i hate this clan LOL
I do not even hate your clan. I actually like some of the people in it. Why wouldn't I? You are all people/players

You need to get real. You are just a collection of players with -|E|- in front your name. You are not different to me because you have that bit in your name. Not all E are at your level so when you insult me you insult the lesser players in your clan. For all intents and purposes I could be E just by typing it in front of my name and you can do **** all to stop me. Hell, I could rename my server -|E|-radication because you cheap bastards don't have your own. So, in summary: shut up, you are just players with a letter, not all the same level & you have some members who really hurt your name & make you look stupid, like flaw. If you really toned the arrogance down, ditched the shitter players in your clan and weren't really corny you'd be cool people.

P.s. AtS has a higher average level than E
u jelly?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:39 pm 

[quote="bughero"]Hehe I remember when LoC were active we used to **** E on a daily basis. Let's be fair E suck heavy compared to the time they are investing.

That's a very good point. It's like the really fuckin fat dude who can lift a bit more than you. He can bench 10kg more than you but weighs 40kg more.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:44 pm 

[quote="bughero"]Hehe I remember when LoC were active we used to **** E on a daily basis. Let's be fair E suck heavy compared to the time they are investing.

you told me not to troll. i hope you don't categorize yourself as a troll. cus dis **** is weak yo. like rly weak...

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:20 pm 

i remember when you lost 10 4 to flaw in those 'active times' ...

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:21 pm 

[quote="Stealth"][quote="croco #_"]the thing you are just talking about , 'no1 cares besides E' is just another form of being inferior and showing up how much you hate this clan because of its highness. No problem , I don't mind , E always was and will be something skilled and fearless . It's a fact that E will always exist in FFA and not noobs like jozuf who hides behind forums and actually talking stuff he doesn't know a **** about , but that's how it must be , I think .

Being inferior & how i hate this clan LOL
I do not even hate your clan. I actually like some of the people in it. Why wouldn't I? You are all people/players

You need to get real. You are just a collection of players with -|E|- in front your name. You are not different to me because you have that bit in your name. Not all E are at your level so when you insult me you insult the lesser players in your clan. For all intents and purposes I could be E just by typing it in front of my name and you can do **** all to stop me. Hell, I could rename my server -|E|-radication because you cheap bastards don't have your own. So, in summary: shut up, you are just players with a letter, not all the same level & you have some members who really hurt your name & make you look stupid, like flaw. If you really toned the arrogance down, ditched the shitter players in your clan and weren't really corny you'd be cool people.

P.s. AtS has a higher average level than E
u jelly?
a wannabe who compares Ats **** to E .
can't really write as much as i laugh .
jozuf and stealth should stop wannabing so much and lick my feet since they are nothing to me
jozuf , till now i only have been reading words from you . please bring some real **** .
let's not speak about past and **** , flaw sent me demos where he raped loc with light 1v3 .
I will be as corny as i want , you can bring to me the moon from the sky but i won't give a **** . Every clan has 'better' and 'worse' players , if I would refer to LoC , (where there aren't any good players , completely true ) you'll realise that Mr.blade , athea and many others are some fucking newbies but even worse than the others who claim theirselves good , like jozuf or anyone .
It's a matter of fact that me and maiden are the top actually , and since everyone loses to us, should really shut it and lick our feet .
As a final result , Ats , loc ( probably a FEW people loc are ok ) doesn't worth a **** for me and for FFA gametype since you all lose to me playing with 1 hand . If jk2 will die forever , do you really think that ats or loc will be remembered ? Come on , E had one of the best ffers ( phanto fisto juggalo etc ) and STILL it is ruling the lame area . Whine more please .

Last edited by croco #_ on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:31 pm 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:35 pm 

HAHAHAHAHAHAH !

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:50 pm 

who cares 'what will be remembered' on a game with probably <100 people on. The game itself probably won't remembered, but you think a clan will ??????

I was in E, then I left. So what separates me and you is, once again, that letter in front of your name. If you could beat me one handed do you beat the Es I beat no handed? Considering I've fought you once in the past month or so you talk an awful lot of ****. 'STILL ruling the lame area'
I know calling out gamers on playing too much is clichè, but you seriously need to get a life.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:56 pm 

I dont care about the fact that you joined E and left . The letter doesn't separate me from you , the skill does . Everyone from E was raping you in the past , don't talk to me about the past . At the moment , there are 4 of us who really do it hard . Shh boy , you should get beste in Ats , atleast you'll not be alone with sir failalot . Just to remind you , new, newbie clans like Ats will never rise up .
p.s : make a topic about this subject , the actually topic is smoked , 5 4 for cage .

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:10 pm 

[quote="croco #_"]I dont care about the fact that you joined E and left . The letter doesn't separate me from you , the skill does . Everyone from E was raping you in the past , don't talk to me about the past . At the moment , there are 4 of us who really do it hard . Shh boy , you should get beste in Ats , atleast you'll not be alone with sir failalot . Just to remind you , new, newbie clans like Ats will never rise up .
p.s : make a topic about this subject , the actually topic is smoked , 5 4 for cage .

The skill separates you and other Es then. You think everyone in E will beat me? I think just you and maiden,and you beat other Es also, so do you think other Es suck? Or do they have genuine excuses as always? Like they would be pro ...if they weren't inactive or weren't CTFing.

Flaw better not be in that 4. Because if you believe that you really are chokin on that guy's 4 incher after I beat him with the same score you beat me with.

'Rise up' ?? You take this game too seriously. Do you realise how little E affects everybody who plays this game's real lives? I turn my comp off and you don't even exist. You don't talk **** like this to people in person (that is, if you actually talk to people irl) so don't try it on here you gangly little boy. Too afraid to even talk on skype, I remember you just joining and listening to me, maiden, jack, venture and cow all chatting. Would your voice give you away as a *****?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:17 pm 

hehe , I don't care about 'everbody who plays this game's real lives' _|_ , neither about when you turn your pc off and makes me not even exist LOOL
if you don't do such a thing , like eating an apple doesn't mean you don't like it or you hide something .
yes i do talk like that to people irl . i don't need your permission to try 'it' on here like a 'gangly boy'

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:18 pm 

you're such a retard roflmao
i never thought a second about how little E affects irl life , but you . LOL

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:44 pm 

[quote="croco #_"]hehe , I don't care about 'everbody who plays this game's real lives' _|_ , neither about when you turn your pc off and makes me not even exist LOOL
if you don't do such a thing , like eating an apple doesn't mean you don't like it or you hide something .
yes i do talk like that to people irl . i don't need your permission to try 'it' on here like a 'gangly boy'

what are you talking about little man?

If you spoke to people like this in real life, your bony *** wouldn't last long enough to get home and practice triple hits vs landos. Now run along to your borrowed server and get some quality training in with flaw.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:21 pm 

[quote="Stealth"][quote="croco #_"]hehe , I don't care about 'everbody who plays this game's real lives' _|_ , neither about when you turn your pc off and makes me not even exist LOOL

what are you talking about little man?

If you spoke to people like this in real life, your bony *** wouldn't last long enough to get home and practice triple hits vs landos. Now run along to your borrowed server and get some quality training in with flaw.
what's up with the servertalk : p? it's not like renting a server is a costy thing...

Report this post

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:21 pm 

no problem
will spanky join ats?

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:27 pm 

[quote="croco #_"]no problem
will spanky join ats?

I hope so but last time I checked he left E for Mule

[quote="maiden"]
what's up with the servertalk : p? it's not like renting a server is a costy thing...[/quote]

Why isn't flaw doing it then? If he works 12hours a day (or just another convenient excuse) why hasn't he got his own server for HIS clan? Man, that guy is so fucking sad. When I joined EZ he asked me to buy one & I know he's asked others. He ended up getting EZ bozz to pay for the server for a few months then when he stopped he didn't pick up the cheque (so to speak). Also, when I was asking about an AtS server, he said he could get me a really good price on it as long as I gave him rcon LOL

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:36 pm 

i'm going to cry :lol:

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:38 pm 

Real men don't cry. Ya *****.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:39 pm 

if you cook onion for 5 mins , you'll cry . owned

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:52 pm 

lolol i never cry when cutting onions. but then again i don't eat onions.
jelly? ye, strawberry.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:05 am 

everyone would cry at an onion being cut or fry
depends a bit on how retarded the onion is
if it's like you ...

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:08 am 

My eyes are not pussies like yours.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:46 am 

If you think that onions are the only plants which can bring tears to your eyes, then you haven't yet got a watermelon dashed in your face.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:00 am 

flaw would buy a server but he saves money for moose

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:34 am 

Stick wrote:
flaw would buy a server but he saves money for moose

yeah with new moose he'll dominate this game.

E would be better without Flawless.... just kick him out :)

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:49 am 

Nerevar wrote:

isn't waterlemon a fruit ? :? :? :?
LOL'd at the youtube waterlemon splash
i think that girl/guy did cry because of the pain , not because of the fruit itself LOL

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:55 am 

Stealth wrote:
My eyes are not pussies like yours.

jelly noob doesn't understand sarcasm

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:05 pm 

Nerevar wrote:

OR SLIPPED ON DA BANANA PEEL

Report this post