jk2ffa.freeforums.org

JKII 1.02 FFA Community
It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:03 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Welcome
Welcome to jk2ffa

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 10:57 am
Posts: 15
croco #_ wrote:
Vic wrote:
Evil wrote:
Wallhack was and is a part of Fun Lame from the beginning.I can't even imagine fun lame/ 2v2 with seeing ,it would be so long and so boring.Imo this types of a game are so popular cause of really dynamic and fast gameplay which is really enjoyable. If we are talking about FFA now ,people plays FF and FL now only ,but it doesn't mean that they can't play pp ,nf or TFFA. They are still able to do that ,the thing is they just don't want it.

In my Honest opinion ,If u would be skilled enough ,U would ignore if some1 scripts or not. Because scripters are really easy to beat nowadays ,and same was in past.

You are calling urself a 'legend' , ' oldsql' just because u played it in first years of the game right? And now u are back ,and u blame new generation of players for scripts and wallhackers? thats not good man. I would like to support kaiser's statement : ' I just need 3 more players to play'.

Moreover ,I don't believe that adding reality's mod would help at all ,since beginners always will be losing against pro players ,AND as we all know ,Reality's mod is already bypassed ,so u can't get rid of scripters .


Nowhere in my post did I mention that I was a legend or that I as a player accomplished something to deserve that title. There are other players who did and accomplished that.

who are the players who accomplished the legend title in lame without using wallhack :lol: :lol: :lol:


Flavius.True story


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:55 pm
Posts: 21
When I say legends in FFA, I regard as when there was competition in FF, PP and TFFA... Force-lame has always been played with wallhack which I fucking hate and who the **** allowed it be legally anyway to use wallhack and scripts as part of the gamestyle? There are no players who are legends in force-lame WITHOUT wallhack. But there are legends who are with wallhack but I dont view them in the same way because I believe anyone can be good with cheats so for me it dosent have the same value as other gametypes which is/was played legally.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:55 pm
Posts: 21
[quote="Obscur"]@Vic Those who complain about script are bad, probably because they lose against a guy who script, but it's just a adbs or bs, this is not what will make you win

For wallhack this is the same, you can very well beat fler without this ****, and if you do not like, well back playing ctf


Wrong, over half the kills which is made in JK2 force-lame is either by a backslash or double blackslash and if you can script with that, Kill is a kill which counts. What you say has no value once someone actually kills you with it.

Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 10:57 am
Posts: 15
If someone use a adbs or bs script against you, it's easy to counter, and often a script disadvantage than anything else, it can not move as it will, then a true adbs can be placed in any angle, if you know what i mean.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 151
in my, i'm not sure, say soon 11 years in jk2(ffa), i've only seen about 3-5 players complain about WH in jk2(ffa), counting you. scripting, however, is almost dead in ffa. the only one with a problem with wh is YOU. so i'll ask everyone here and you, why the **** do we even pay attention to you? you're a noname with nothing to contribute with in this community but whining. stay small.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:55 pm
Posts: 21
Obscur wrote:
If someone use a adbs or bs script against you, it's easy to counter, and often a script disadvantage than anything else, it can not move as it will, then a true adbs can be placed in any angle, if you know what i mean.


You have a point BUT it's only about 10 percent chance that you will miss in a fucked up angle because the target is so big in jk2 when ur close enough that it does not matter.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:55 pm
Posts: 21
[quote="maiden"]in my, i'm not sure, say soon 11 years in jk2(ffa), i've only seen about 3-5 players complain about WH in jk2(ffa), counting you. scripting, however, is almost dead in ffa. the only one with a problem with wh is YOU. so i'll ask everyone here and you, why the **** do we even pay attention to you? you're a noname with nothing to contribute with in this community but whining. stay small.


I simply offered a way to change and make the FFA community alive again and I got this attention because you dont want wallhack and scripts to be removed. I came here in a way to contribute a solution to this problem but you declined it yourself. Dont talk about things you have no clue about kid, At least you are right about one thing, You shall stay small and soon you shall be forgotten aswell when none plays the FFA gametype anymore. I took the free-time and asked some players in CTF if anyone knew about you, None knows.

Goodbye Nonamer.

Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 151
[quote="Vic"][quote="maiden"]in my, i'm not sure, say soon 11 years in jk2(ffa), i've only seen about 3-5 players complain about WH in jk2(ffa), counting you. scripting, however, is almost dead in ffa. the only one with a problem with wh is YOU. so i'll ask everyone here and you, why the **** do we even pay attention to you? you're a noname with nothing to contribute with in this community but whining. stay small.


I simply offered a way to change and make the FFA community alive again and I got this attention because you dont want wallhack and scripts to be removed. I came here in a way to contribute a solution to this problem but you declined it yourself. Dont talk about things you have no clue about kid, At least you are right about one thing, You shall stay small and soon you shall be forgotten aswell when none plays the FFA gametype anymore. I took the free-time and asked some players in CTF if anyone knew about you, None knows.

Goodbye Nonamer.
****, i wont be remembered in star wars...
this game is fine as it is.

Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:27 pm
Posts: 568
[quote="Vic"][quote="maiden"]in my, i'm not sure, say soon 11 years in jk2(ffa), i've only seen about 3-5 players complain about WH in jk2(ffa), counting you. scripting, however, is almost dead in ffa. the only one with a problem with wh is YOU. so i'll ask everyone here and you, why the **** do we even pay attention to you? you're a noname with nothing to contribute with in this community but whining. stay small.


I simply offered a way to change and make the FFA community alive again and I got this attention because you dont want wallhack and scripts to be removed. I came here in a way to contribute a solution to this problem but you declined it yourself. Dont talk about things you have no clue about kid, At least you are right about one thing, You shall stay small and soon you shall be forgotten aswell when none plays the FFA gametype anymore. I took the free-time and asked some players in CTF if anyone knew about you, None knows.

Goodbye Nonamer.
what things did he talk about and has no clue ?
heiiii stay small and remember vic and his ctf puppets !!!!!!

Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:55 pm
Posts: 21
Maybe you should use your glasses and read again croco.
stay small? I got alot of puppets as you said so I'm pretty big dont you think?
You cant even form a proper insult without being backfired right at you but then again I dont expect anything else from a loser like you with no acheivements in the game. Now is the time to say ''stay small, son'' ;)


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:27 pm
Posts: 568
i got alot of puppets too so i guess i am big arent i
i guess you don't know much about me so the reason you call me a 'loser' is ?
as you said , don't talk about things you dont know **** about , you even fail at your own sayings which is sad
please vic the succesful player with achievements in this game don't insult me or i will feel offended :lol:
stay small baddie :oops:


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:55 pm
Posts: 21
You are basically copying what I just said, In every single way which makes me confirm that you're a total joke with no real personality. All I have to know is that you are using wallhack and scripts which makes you a loser, you mad bro?
I'll stay small when all of you will remove cheats, untill then I'm the big boss around here to **** all of you nerds up, hope you dident feel offended. After all you are so big with the 5 percent populated community in FFA, It must feel good sleeping on bespin roof all day long.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 151
[quote="Vic"]You are basically copying what I just said, In every single way which makes me confirm that you're a total joke with no real personality. All I have to know is that you are using wallhack and scripts which makes you a loser, you mad bro?
I'll stay small when all of you will remove cheats, untill then I'm the big boss around here to **** all of you nerds up, hope you dident feel offended. After all you are so big with the 5 percent populated community in FFA, It must feel good sleeping on bespin roof all day long.

k, you're the canadian, why i'm typing to you i do not know, i must be bored. i'll refer to my previous post; we're all fine with how FFA is now so why do you care, geek? you try to fix an 11 year old game. wh is already implemented in ffa and generally accepted throughout the community. stay small, geek.
ps: learn english. until* didn't* '' After all you are so big with the 5 percent populated community in FFA,'' <- didn't make any sense. and every old ''legend'' in ffa used WH(even scripts, deny it pls). and the 7-9 best players in the game do not use scripts(which means scripts don't mean ****, they're just annoying). stay small geek, your every argument has been destroyed, do not reply, ******.

Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:55 pm
Posts: 21
Yeah fine if you want cheats to be running then fine, I wont stop you, Have fun chatting on bespin roof.
'' After all you are so big with the 5 percent populated community in FFA,'' is refered to the puppet comment croco made since he was so ''big'' and I took it as the FFA community are his puppets which is 5 percent, hope you got it into ur small brain of yours.
I love proclaiming nerds who thinks their post are deciding factors when they say such as ''stay small, ****** or destroyed''. Hope you will sleep good at night with the words you've just spoken. It must be true ;)


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:27 pm
Posts: 568
the only reason i copied what you said is because everyone can come here and claim **** ( you failed to get the point which is sad 2 )
why is this guy trying to figure out how many people I know in this game
vic you're still talking about **** you don't know fact which leads me to think that you're a complete geek :shock:
jeez , get out ******


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 151
[quote="Vic"]Yeah fine if you want cheats to be running then fine, I wont stop you, Have fun chatting on bespin roof.
'' After all you are so big with the 5 percent populated community in FFA,'' is refered to the puppet comment croco made since he was so ''big'' and I took it as the FFA community are his puppets which is 5 percent, hope you got it into ur small brain of yours.
I love proclaiming nerds who thinks their post are deciding factors when they say such as ''stay small, ****** or destroyed''. Hope you will sleep good at night with the words you've just spoken. It must be true ;)

you said stay small too, i hope you had a good night too.

Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:22 pm
Posts: 257
******** bingo: stai, smoll, 500+ naked chicks, roof, bespin-street credibility, water, nerd, scripts, wh
Any challengers?

_________________
Image

Image

Spoiler:
Image


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:26 pm
Posts: 200
[quote="bughero"]******** bingo: stai, smoll, 500+ naked chicks, roof, bespin-street credibility, water, nerd, scripts, wh
Any challengers?


script, wh, FFA, legend, noname, ******, stay, small, puppet

Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:27 pm
Posts: 568
stay small, roof talk, ffa , legend , wh , cheats ,namehide,****** , tryhard , puppet , script , troll , mad , qq ,camp , easy , noob , boss , newb , l2p , long time , expirince , pride , respect , nerd , geek, retard , nonamer , loser , gg


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:50 am
Posts: 55
jesus crise.. Vic, come Dorgan's Den, i change mode CTF and 1n1 **** 10-0 lol, you are fucking homofag lol. I **** yor ****

Why even come here with dickbreath and try buttfuck FFA lol, all I hear when u talk is the gurgling sound of your cumguzzling

Croco can smell a gaysexual from 3/4 of a mile u bish

I start ctf clan today and is best clan next week, ezmode. I just train Lando bots to spam strafejump + dbs and BS-spam at flagcap, gg no re


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:24 pm
Posts: 36
Why everybody in jk2 community is an ******* :( ?
Whats up with u guys saying things like "you are fucking homofag lol. I **** yor ****", "stay small" , "get out ******" ,
"I'm the big boss around here to **** all of you nerds up" ??

Why would you enjoy being a "boss" and beat up, kill, **** and own the others???
Why would you act SO SELFISH like this??
To prove that you are better?? To prove that you are MORE than other people??
Sounds ridiculous and childish to me..

I truly think that its awesome that a game community from 2002 is still "alive" nowdays, but you guys, make it
worse.


P.S.
I love how people saying "kid" and "child" to the others, but actually saying a thing like that already made you childish.

_________________
V


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:34 pm
Posts: 41
Location: ProLand
WHY GUYS, WHY ARE U SO MEAN FOR THEM ?! ?!


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:25 am
Posts: 51
drama

Image


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:52 pm
Posts: 91
Vic wrote:
There were more legends than just wesley and colossus, I dont even know why all of you in this forums are so obssessed with CoS players, Especially kaiser. I'm saying this because all of you are so negative about them. I dident even mention them yet they are the first ones that comes in ur mind. THey probably did some daily beating out of you sad kids in the old days and you cant let it go, Grow up.

I was about to mention people like Donnie Darko, Lord Belial, Suffix NexuS, Suffix Jenny, SuffiX Psycho, The Sinister. Sleep, Frozenlord, Cogo etc.

And Misery, You for suree had no knowledge either at that time and people dident even know you, heck ppl dident even know a guy named Misery was playing at the time. Please enlighten me what knowledge you have now that the others dont have. There is not a major change in the gameplay that makes you worthy of mention.

What exactly is a JK2 legend? who defines the word legend ? no one does but random fucks like you, being a legend in this game amount to being a great player at it? who will remeber this legend what has this legend gained? fame ? money? 30,000 people watching you everytime you play? , nothing because a legend on this game is worthless therfor not a legend, look at games where a "Legend" acutally does a impact on the community where his plays will be remebered for years to come, look at sc2,dota,LoL(!) and realise that this game has no legends but arrogant people who's only achievement in this game is being good at it , they did no impact nor did this game do any impact

_________________
Yes Britney spears is GOAT
https://www.facebook.com/Froggen.LoL
http://www.twitch.tv/froggen
3PAC THE NEW BESTEST RAPPER OUT THERE !!!


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:52 pm
Posts: 91
[quote="whynot"]Why everybody in jk2 community is an ******* :( ?
Whats up with u guys saying things like "you are fucking homofag lol. I **** yor ****", "stay small" , "get out ******" ,
"I'm the big boss around here to **** all of you nerds up" ??

Why would you enjoy being a "boss" and beat up, kill, **** and own the others???
Why would you act SO SELFISH like this??
To prove that you are better?? To prove that you are MORE than other people??
Sounds ridiculous and childish to me..

I truly think that its awesome that a game community from 2002 is still "alive" nowdays, but you guys, make it
worse.


P.S.
I love how people saying "kid" and "child" to the others, but actually saying a thing like that already made you childish.

I never heard anyone use those gay qoutes you are using as example, but look the real question is here why do you care so much? i can speak for myself the achievement off trolling someone is amazing , speciel when someone act like you do, geting real angry and showing emotions towards me(the troll) that's a victory you should learn the weakness of a troll and abuse them... if your just mad at arrogant people then play a other game..i havent played this game in loooooong time but i clearly remeber crybabys like you,crying over every word and every sentence and taking it so personal (read : misery)
_________________
Yes Britney spears is GOAT
https://www.facebook.com/Froggen.LoL
http://www.twitch.tv/froggen
3PAC THE NEW BESTEST RAPPER OUT THERE !!!


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:24 pm
Posts: 36
I often fall into this mistake
Acting like in the real life on the net

_________________
V


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:27 pm
Posts: 568
God of War wrote:
Vic wrote:
There were more legends than just wesley and colossus, I dont even know why all of you in this forums are so obssessed with CoS players, Especially kaiser. I'm saying this because all of you are so negative about them. I dident even mention them yet they are the first ones that comes in ur mind. THey probably did some daily beating out of you sad kids in the old days and you cant let it go, Grow up.

I was about to mention people like Donnie Darko, Lord Belial, Suffix NexuS, Suffix Jenny, SuffiX Psycho, The Sinister. Sleep, Frozenlord, Cogo etc.

And Misery, You for suree had no knowledge either at that time and people dident even know you, heck ppl dident even know a guy named Misery was playing at the time. Please enlighten me what knowledge you have now that the others dont have. There is not a major change in the gameplay that makes you worthy of mention.

What exactly is a JK2 legend? who defines the word legend ? no one does but random fucks like you, being a legend in this game amount to being a great player at it? who will remeber this legend what has this legend gained? fame ? money? 30,000 people watching you everytime you play? , nothing because a legend on this game is worthless therfor not a legend, look at games where a "Legend" acutally does a impact on the community where his plays will be remebered for years to come, look at sc2,dota,LoL(!) and realise that this game has no legends but arrogant people who's only achievement in this game is being good at it , they did no impact nor did this game do any impact

this


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 6:40 pm
Posts: 104
will die when the Raven's soft master server get down. we will not see anymore the current servers ingame list.
so , new people will not play. because will not know how to add customs master servers or another things.

but there is a hope if this happen, but honestly i think will not work a lot: some people can develop their own master server, like "ouned" in jk2 1.04 or OpenJK in JK3.

well. i asked Rich Whitehouse (jk2 lead developer) few months ago when the servers got down 1 / 2 days. but they says that was for server maintenance.

actually they dont have any plans to shut down. because there is "activity" in JK3 with the release of the source code,

_________________
Image
"The dark side? I've been there. Do your worst." - Kyle Katarn



Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:07 pm
Posts: 19
There's actually not much hope in your sense or do you know anyone who still plays Duke Nukem 3D actively online? :mrgreen:

Star Wars: Jedi Knight II is nearly 12 years old and it's surprising that its community is still that big, at least in relative terms. Every game becomes older, and I suppose we shouldn't wait for an increment concerning our community.

We should be content with what we still have, a running master server and a handful of players. It won't be more.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:32 pm
Posts: 127
Mr.Blade2 wrote:
There's actually not much hope in your sense or do you know anyone who still plays Duke Nukem 3D actively online? :mrgreen:

Star Wars: Jedi Knight II is nearly 12 years old and it's surprising that its community is still that big, at least in relative terms. Every game becomes older, and I suppose we shouldn't wait for an increment concerning our community.

We should be content with what we still have, a running master server and a handful of players. It won't be more.

Could not agree more ^^


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:52 pm
Posts: 91
[quote="Kameleon"][quote="Mr.Blade2"]There's actually not much hope in your sense or do you know anyone who still plays Duke Nukem 3D actively online? :mrgreen:

Star Wars: Jedi Knight II is nearly 12 years old and it's surprising that its community is still that big, at least in relative terms. Every game becomes older, and I suppose we shouldn't wait for an increment concerning our community.

We should be content with what we still have, a running master server and a handful of players. It won't be more.

Could not agree more ^^
Hva så ****? er du stadig noob?
_________________
Yes Britney spears is GOAT
https://www.facebook.com/Froggen.LoL
http://www.twitch.tv/froggen
3PAC THE NEW BESTEST RAPPER OUT THERE !!!


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:07 pm
Posts: 19
i'm not **** danish ****.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Donate Now
Donate Now


Hosted by © 2017 FreeForums.org | Create a free forum | Powered by phpBB
About FreeForums | Legal | Advertise Here | Investors | Contact FreeForums.org
Report Violation
suspicion-preferred