jk2ffa.freeforums.org

JKII 1.02 FFA Community
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:44 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to jk2ffa

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: KaMod!!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:23 pm 

Any public KaMod v1.02 version ??

[AGoF]Vicious*
SGC (Supreme Grand Council)
Minister of Communications

www.agofclan.com

Post subject: Re: KaMod!!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:14 pm 

Miso wrote:
Any public KaMod v1.02 version ??

Not yet no, still under development :) Still more things from the 1.04 version I need to port over, and still more 1.02 exclusive features to be added ^_^ In the future I might release it etc, but right now I would like to focus on developing it first :P

- I hear that you are a modder too, working on the AGoF mod right? :) Add me on Skype: kevinkylling - Always nice to speak with other modders :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:24 am 
Site Admin

http://jkhub.org/files/file/1487-kamod-public/

Well it's just a mod for admins, right? And for some new trigger stuff. I doubt this is in any case interesting.

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:04 am 

Kaiser wrote:

Well it's just a mod for admins, right? And for some new trigger stuff. I doubt this is in any case interesting.

That... Thing.. Is the 1.04 version :)

1.02:
Small admin system.
Universal triggers (Mostly used for transport).
New Arena gametypes (InstaGib, Last Man Standing, etc).
A few small fixes.
Anti-Galak system.
Modern emote system.
Private Force Duel mode.
etc. etc. etc.

Such things :) And if there is anything that one does not want to use, don't use it, or simply disable it :) As easy as that :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 pm 

I've seen many mods with the emotes in 1.04, but they're bugged so you can exploit them to get instant kills on ppl :S

I'm not sure such a thing is worth implementing for the gayness it could cause. I think I've seen the instagib mode before though, that would be pretty cool to have.

and full force duel, so ppl can ff without getting interrupted

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:42 pm 

Herpaderp wrote:
I've seen many mods with the emotes in 1.04, but they're bugged so you can exploit them to get instant kills on ppl :S

I'm not sure such a thing is worth implementing for the gayness it could cause. I think I've seen the instagib mode before though, that would be pretty cool to have.

and full force duel, so ppl can ff without getting interrupted

Emotes:
No exploiting for extra damage in this emote system, as told, it is a quite modern emote system, not a buggy or old school one :) For the gayness: Individual or all emotes can be disabled/enabled via a single cVar, so it should not be a problem :)

InstaGib (And other arena types):
InstaGib (And other arena types) surely is a lot of fun, especially if you are 5 - 10+ :)

Full Force Duel:
Exactly what it is there for ^_^ People can still use the "old" way of doing ff (Non-private), but now they can do it privatly if they wish to do so - It can of course, like everything else, be enabled/disabled with a little cVar :)

Well, everything can be enabled/disabled with a few cVar's really :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:53 pm 

Jedi academy plus mod had a cool feature, I don't know if it would work here. That mod had it where ppl who are in a duel become invisible to other players and vice versa, and also pass through them without colliding. That way you have total privacy.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:52 am 
Site Admin

With jk2-mod-builder-by-nerevar-and-scharp-t10.html you can do instagib in jk2. Scharp just did.

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:45 pm 

Kaiser wrote:
With jk2-mod-builder-by-nerevar-and-scharp-t10.html you can do instagib in jk2. Scharp just did.

Never heard of that :) But I just mentioned InstaGib as an example of the different arena types :) You can also do other things like "Last Man Standing" and a few others :) You can also combine LMS with the other arena types to do "Last Man Standing - InstaGib" and such things, giving a lot of new gameplay options :)

Herpaderp wrote:
Jedi academy plus mod had a cool feature, I don't know if it would work here. That mod had it where ppl who are in a duel become invisible to other players and vice versa, and also pass through them without colliding. That way you have total privacy.

It is totally possible :) It would require a clientside, but it is possible :) Deathspike did the same for his DS-Online for 1.04 with some serverside code checking things with his DS-Online clientside you was able to have fully private duels :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:50 am 

Kaiser wrote:

It isnt interesting. the server RoS runs it. Only kameleon can use Mapmoddings..
Rest is just admin sh**... nothing interesting

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:48 pm 

last man standing aka best to 3
gg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:46 pm 

[quote="GuestAccount"]It isnt interesting. the server RoS runs it. Only kameleon can use Mapmoddings..
Rest is just admin sh**... nothing interesting

I don't know who this "GuestAccount" might have been; but if you read this: How do you know that it is "Just admin ****", when you, as a guest, doesn't have access to the mods features? Please wait until the actual release of the mod and documentation, before saying stuff about things you have no clue about.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:53 pm 

GuestAccount wrote:
Only kameleon can use Mapmoddings..

Not trying to dig up any old topics, but the latest change in the changelog have relevance to this:
- The easy-to-use, previously Author-Only Restricted, ingame mapmodding system is now going to be an official part of the mod. The commands was added quite some time ago, although it wasn't added to the changelog, since it wasn't meant to be in the version that would be released to begin with.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:11 pm 

dude no one cares.

this mod is just an admin abuse system for kindergarten kids who need admin commands for survival by having advantages.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:39 am 

Mackey wrote:
dude no one cares.

this mod is just an admin abuse system for kindergarten kids who need admin commands for survival by having advantages.

Without sufficient knowledge about the features of the mod, do not pre-judge it please ^^ There is many other features than just the admin system :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:52 pm 

yeah i agree with mackey you all suck

Last edited by deathclavv on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:20 pm 

nice picture deathclavv you retard LOL you look like a psychopath