jk2ffa.freeforums.org

JKII 1.02 FFA Community
It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:52 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Welcome
Welcome to jk2ffa

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Posts: 8
Sup Guys, I'm actually bored, that's why I write this ****, most of you don't even know me but that's okay.

In this topic I will write something about the Clans in JK2, I will only mention the active ones.
By the way, don't take this too offensive, I know you will call me: jelly and newbie and such things.
I don't really care about those things because I can't be arsed to play JK2 hardcore anymore. I will write MY opinion, if you see the facts in a different way, I don't care guys.

So let's begin this ****, like I said only the clans who are active or the clans which I know.

LoC:

First of all let's mention a clan which is kind of old, LoC. There aren't many people who like this clan, some people don't like them because of their behaviour and attitude and some people hate them because "famous" people hate them, the people who hate them because "famous" people hate them are fucking lickers. Everyone who just hates them because let's say E hates them, are damn lickers all of you should **** yourself and learn to make your own opinion. Let's come to some points why they are hated. They are gangers, they join a server with rcon blocker and destroy the fun of the game with it. The problem is when they try to gang they can't even gang properly, they do many mistakes when they gang, it's easily to avoid them. The problem is when they gang they even use scripts, all of us know scripts are for fucking loser kids like LoC guys. When they see new players, they start insult them and say in private "Hey, let's gang this loser xDXDXDXDXD.". Yeah, that's the sad truth. Nerds, most of them, the leaders plays chess in a league and he is proud of it. In a post in the old LoC Forum the leader talked about his wins in chess and that he visited a woodfactory, I was like dude, stop be proud of it, no one cares about that. Jozuf, or Bughero the guy who made this strange wallhack. I use the wallhack myself, it's always good to have slaves who make mods for this game for other people, I mean hey, I don't have to do it myself, my LoC slaves Nerevar and Jozuf will make it for me. They spend hours and hours on a wallhack which only 10 percent of the game uses. LoC's other members, I think I only know Kaiser, Chris and Mr.Blade, I really lol'd when I saw Chris and Mr.Blade, both of them are shitty kids, even when this Mr.Blade kid can speak english, but this Chris wow I've never seen such a kid in my life, and the forum says he is 17 years old. Well, already said they are scripters and gangers, Jozuf's and Nerevar's life only exists to mod them **** for us players, I mean it's okay slaves. There movies I mean wow, when they insulted the clan illusion better known as iL on their forum, their leader Karparow posted demos from 1000 years ago. Really never saw such losers, but I will come later to iL. Also Jozuf is know as the "Forum Hero" because he always spits **** but never shows his skill, said the E guys (who really care too much about this fucking game). Let him be he's not interested in fighting anyone he only trolls you E guys. Btw every LoC is a forum hero. All in all you can say LoC are losers who don't even deserve to be supported by Kaiser, they may had "skills" but only against beginners, they couldn't win against SWF or EoT guys, all you can see in their videos is raping Pursuit I mean, who can't **** Twinblade's old shitty clan? So LoC hide more on forums it's better for you and the other players, you can't gang and script like **** when you don't play.



I'm:

Alright let's come to the second clan, one of my "Top 3 Worst Clans Ever". So what can I say about that clan? First I want to mention that they are really stupid and the main reason why they are under the top 3 is that they have rules, I mean FUCKING RULES in a game where only are 100 players active? How stupid is that? I'm members aren't allowed to play fun lame, yeah FUN LAME because they say you can't play lame with fun, you always try to be the best in lame that's why you can't play without fun. WOW REALLY? Don't tell me I'm members don't play because they want to be the best in ff or ctf? I just read a message from Thief where he says that he's the best no forcer in I'm I lol'd. Guys really stop pretending you don't want to be the best in ff, I mean you only play ff and lose against other clans? Really skill = 0, but it's okay you don't have to play the game only to be best. And the funniest thing is the rule exist NO LAMING but what do the members? Most of them are laming around with namehide in Ownage-City, they even lame without namehide but if you tell that to the Norse he will just respond with some **** and he won't believe you. Well there's one good side at I'm they show new players how to play, but, I think that's the reason why there are only a few of serious lamers or newcomers. Why does a clan like this exist? Only a mad fucking dog would create such a clan, wait, Norse is a fucking mad dog, he tried to join E a few years ago but he couldn't because he was too bad at lame. He was only "good" in ff. All in all you can say I'm is like LoC a bunch of losers who failed in laming and try to be good in ff, even if they deny it. But all of you guys have in mind that you want to be the best...



AtS:

I don't know if I wrote it right or wrong, but at the beginning I want to say, this is the clan with the most potential of being the best clan, in behaviour and skill. They have actually 2(?) members Majonez and Melon, both of them are Top lamers Majonez is the best lighter actually and Melon is one of the best darkers I think, even when he only uses grip. I just read through their "rules" but those aren't stupid rules like I'm, those are the rules for behaviour and attitude, for example don't hate the whole clan if you only hate 1 person in the clan. Well I can't say anymore to the clan because they didn't make anything wrong in the past, they don't even exist that long. Only that Majonez always have beefs with E but that's no problem I will come later to E...




K:

K, also in the top 3 of the worst clans ever. This clan only exists for modding, yes, to mod in a fucking 10 years old game. This clan only exists to fucking mod or make maps, all in K nerd around in JK2 they don't play, don't even have the slightest skill and use chicken tactics in ff or sit in spec and smell theirs farts. All of them are rcon abusers, I've never seen someone rcon absuing like that in this game. They are so idiotic and kick people who play normally, in a game with only 100 players around. And their greatest mistake, they have a server with now 25 slots, wow. Instead of splitting the server in 3 server (8 slots for each) no they want to let people play on a crowded server full of idiots and rcon abusers. Really, you should use your brain. Instead of sum up their stupidness I will list up their members and their stupidness. Let's begin with Ilya, he's a cool guy, was the first I thought when I saw him but with the time he changed his attitude from being an idiot to being a K (yeah that's an insult to call someone a K member). He sits in spec the whole time, letting his computer activated the whole day, while he's lumberjacking trees somewhere in a forest in russia where he actually lives. But it's okay he uses his computer to have a warm place no problem at all. So sitting in spec, rcon abuse like **** and being afk doing nothing, sure he plays first to 3 sometimes, where he always get raped of course because too much vodka. The second I want to mention is, you all know and hate him, Scharp aka. have a clan named SoC who wants to be like LoC but fails because he gives stupid people rcon and only invites guys like Mr.Blade aka. Coffay he always was a thorn in my eye. He wins the price for being the best rcon abuser ever, he tests something ingame and kills and lames all people. Some guys fight him back he says stop, IF you would say stop to him he wouldn't he would just post some **** because he's mental fucked like HE-HE which isn't even funny, it's sad even members of his clan says he is an idiot. But let's get back to his rcon abuse, like I said he wins the price for being the best rcon abuser ever, for being the worst player ever and for being the NERDIEST player ever. All of you should know the mod maker-i-don't-know-how-its-called-**** he created it with the third nerdiest player Nerevar. Seriously why do you do that because it's fun? Both of you are I guess IT nerds, sure you are, trying to be smart but only have computer and **** in his brain, wow really, if you even try to speak with Scharp only shits come out of his mouth. But enough to him, I gave him more attention then I wanted to. The leader(?) of K Clark Kent, named after science fiction character should tell everything about him, yes, he is a nerd. Next member Poseidon formally known as no one because he's actually a noname, I bet only the half of you know who he is. Also a nerd, I heard rumours about that he is the one who rents the server, that just shows how smart he is. He is the worst lighter after Scharp I've ever seen. Can't say anymore to him because I have to spit and laugh the whole time when I talk about him. Coxik He-He you fucking noob, newest member in K I guess, can't say really much about him except that he was in the clan R where he was cool but then he changed to a scripting ******, maybe he scripted before, if it's like this then he was gay the whole time nig. Predator and Sagi, both of them are cool nothing to say. If there are any more members, I don't care feel insulted because I don't know you bunch of idiots. So you can say K is not even a real clan only a assembly of idiots, who wants to play nerdy things and swap IT informations...



E:

I think I will be hated for this post now, since E has many lickers, because they are the "best" clan actually. Let's see... all of you will agree with me that E has the worst and the most stupid clan leader in JK2's history. I mean I always heard that he trained all of the members in E and he's the reason why they got this good, but I can't really believe that, because even the EZ guys can beat him easily with one hand and even the E members troll Flawless, I ask you E guys, why do you think that Flawless is a god in JK2? And Fred I ask you, Varför är du sån bög, Fred? So, the members of E were always something special, sometimes there were emos, sometimes there were guys with biceps and sometimes there were guys who are trolls. Actually there is a mix of everything of this. Venture is the actual emo in E because he has tattoos, Maiden is the guy with the biceps now... (all of you who saw the picture of him should laugh about this skinny arrogant ****) and Misery is the troll. Croco, the ”best” dark lamer is a mix of everything. They analyse the game very precise, always trying to be the best. They know how much km/h you jump if you jump with 90 fps or 1000 fps. Well let's get aways from the members for now, I will mention them later, let's talk about their attitude. Most of them are arrogant kids, at the first when you see them you think did they just reached the puberty? I mean take a look at how they play the game, either they play first to 3 on their server with only E and EZ members because the other aren't an adequate challenge or they play 2on2, well it's okay to play only with your clan, that's the reason why you have a clan. But when they don't play like this, they rage on Ownage-City or something and lame everyone. They take a few E members and begin to lame everyone. Let's make an example here there are 12 players on the server, you play with 2 of your friends. Then 5 E members join and attack you and your friends, because on Ownage-City are only idiots, the other idiots attack instead of E you. So let's say the other 6 players attack randomly everyone or fight each other. After a time because you don't want to get ganged and want to play with your friends, you just leave the server. All of the other guys leave too a few minutes later because they are bored of JK2. That's where you can see that they are kids, you can guess that they are writing ”LOL we raped them ez” ”lul serverrape :D:D:D:D” or my favourite ”2fast4you son” (which doesn't have to do with the example I made but I read it very often and I will laugh like ****). That's what they call serverrape, I mean how was this serverrape when they only fight 3 of 8 players? It's normal that people leave the server after a while and you E guys don't even touch them and you say serverrape. Pathetic guys, stop acting like kids please or no, you can continue to play like this and *** everytime you serverrape it's fun to watch this at spec actually. One of E's stupid sides also is, they complain about rcon abuse, they complain about excuses. But this is actually what you E guys do, you have a new server Alpaca, well you have rcon on it. You always said, if someone interrupts you, you **** them instead of kicking them, all I see is if someone who joins the server don't go into spec in 5 secs, he will be instant kicked. You complain about excuses, always say like ”lol you don't have wh? Haha, nice excuse bro but this is old”. When Majonez raped Flawless Croco said, yeah he is playing ctf, he doesn't play ffa much now, all I can say to this is nice excuse bro, try to defend your god more, he's still the clown of JK2.



Can't be arsed to write something about E now, I will just come to the next clans and I will mention E later. (Yes you get more attention.)

Due to the request of "Ukitake" I will write about the clan "TdC".

TdC:

TdC a clan, which unfortunately got destroyed. They had good member like Kroko, God of War, Ukitake, Lord Helly and Hurarya(?). Too bad that this clan don't exist anymore, because they had a good chance to be the best clan in jk2, well they were almost the best clan with nice members who had a good attitude. That's all I can say about the clan, they don't deserve any insults so please, hold back...



iL:

So iL guys, what will I say about you? I want to start with the clans history, most of you don't even know why this clan was created it's a funny story how this kids made the clan. I will shorten it a bit.
The core members of iL were in SWF and EoT, all of you should remember those clans (except this 12 years old kid Skyking). SWF went inactive and Flate (the leader of iL? Idk) reunioned all of the members, you could say he forced them to come back to JK2. The leader of SWF Spazz was pissed about the fact that Flate acted like a leader, so he kicked him out of SWF. That's why Flate and another guy (forgot his name lol something with J) created iL. Of course half of the SWF members joined iL and since EoT died, a few of their members joined iL too. So having the kids of both clans joined iL (for example Vengeance and Latyz both are the most stupid members), all of us know what will happen when the kids of JK2 assemble. Yeah they destroy the fun of JK2 with their rcon absuing and ganging activities. I will mention Vengeance and Latyz again, both of them called theirselves "Neko" which should tell everything about them. They are fucking japanese loving nerds. When they jerk off they use an anime character instead of a hot blond chick as a plattern. Guys please, don't use anime characters go to a porn site and jerk off, stop doing that on painted ****. So all of you who does that, please kill yourselves, thanks but nvm this now. Rcon abusing, E dudes always cried about that, I guess iL kicked every player in JK2 once, no they banned every player in JK2 once for raping the **** out of them. Take a look at Stick, always acting cool, always trying to be friends with everyone, but when he's namehiding around like the other iL members, he just gangs and does, if you kick him then from your server he's like a nerd and cries about that. BUT, if you are joining iL server and start raping him in ff or fl, he either calls his boyfriend Vengeance, or he will just kick you from the server and when you are asking him why he kicks you, he says: "No, it wasn't me.". Bro, really stop doing that, ah he can't do that anymore because iL Server is down (a signal that the clan is dead?!?! would be nice if Vengeance tries to join I'm LOL).
And iL has the most famous scripter alive, Baste, really never seeing someone scripting this much like him, and E guys are like "hehe you good at fl join E please". Ah that's a cool story too. Flate and Baste were in E, yes. I heard from Pugna that Flate,Baste and Pugna troll Fred the whole time. I mean how often did Baste and Pugna join E now? Those idiots in E still believe they will stay forever, I had to laugh when Pugna told me that. Something else to say... no the rest of the members are crying kids too but I won't mention them, especially Mango the ****. Next clan. Oh and btw I am Spazz, that's why I know everything about SWF.



LoD:

Just mentioned Baste the scripter, so we come to the next clan, who have the most scripters, I think everyone of them scripts. Attyla and Alex really those guys are so stupid, I know them for very long now I just heard they failed school 2 times and now they are trying to do a low quality graduation good luck, you fucking rap and hip-hop fags. The clan LoD is dead, that's what I first thought, but there is still a member named LoD Skyking, I just saw how he responded to this thread, all I can say is, why try to be cool kid? Skyking is a 14 years old kid, who tries to act like an adult, he claims that he's studying and ****. I won't believe a single **** of you, someone with this bad english (even worse than my english) can't possibly be on an university. Well nevermind him, he's a badass scripter and even with scripts he isn't better than Karparow. Let's come back to Attyla and Alex who always tried to make this shitty clan alive again. But with those shitty members of your clan, you just can't bring this clan to the top because your good scripters left the clan (Kix,Pugna, Baste and Entey). When you came back I played a few times first to 3 with you and had to say, all of your members and especially you suck. Without dooms you and your hungarian friends, couldn't even make a single kill on me. Yes, you guys read right, they recruited hungarians (Storage, Rajm and Novi). All of you should know what that means. And in this clan, there are also kids, Se7en and Attylas 2 brothers (forgot the name). Ever seen them speaking english? It's a nuisance,you just can't understand what they want from you, same goes for Storage and Rajm. I won't write more than that, because this clan is dead. All in all, LoD is the pure scripting clan, Skyking still claims that he doesn't script but when you see his bs, you should know what's going on.



7SoJ:

Hey Sordon, why leaving I'm and creating re-open this newb clan? (Insert an insulting text for the members here because cba to write something.)


So that's it for now, ah no, I just remembered what I wanted to write. Let's come back to the clan TdC


TdC:

LOL YOU MORONS, did you really thought I would write something like this to the newbiest clan ever? Yes here it is the No. 1 failure clan in the history. The members I mentioned all of you will say, yes man you are so true and some of you would even say, who are those guys? Yes, TdC the most stupid clan ever. Even worse than K. Ukitake my friend I didn't know that you were a part of this **** too, but what did I expect from someone who tried to join every clan but failed. Oh, that's the reason why you fail to join a clan, you were a TdC, yes a mistake which you will regret for you JK2 life. Let's begin with Kroko the swedish mofo. All of you know his tactics, you are hangin' around on the pad with your friends and then Kroko joins. He runs to the pad and dooms you. Then he's either joining spec when you are not alone, or if you are alone he will camp somewhere waiting that you run into his doom. So you ask him for a match, now he has two choices how to chicken out, either he says: "Yes but I have to warm up first so let's play at 9pm at Ownage-City." So you go to Ownage-City at 9pm and you see, oh he isn't there. Or he will just say: "Ok, come to server XXX, you leave the server and you are joining the server XXX, oh what happens? He doesn't appear, because he's a swedish chicken ******. Kroko is a 14 years old kid like Skyking, people call him Flawless apprentice because of his english skills and his country. God of War an idiot, all of you know, who scripts his bs and never wants to match on NT server (well i'm not playing on NT server either because unreality is a polish **** who wants to steal my private informations), but you saw that he's scripting and if he doesn't script he will just doom you, when you are a noob you get doomed but pros will just avoid his crappy gamestyle. Next one Ukitake, all I know about you is that you tried to join almost every clan and you got denied everywhere. Lord Helly, yes he's almost the most stupid person in JK2, he says that he is rich and ****, that norwegian are always rich. Really, someone like you who plays JK2 and fails in almost every section (even in Jedi Master), isn't rich for sure. You are just stupid **** under the shoes of Flawless and last but not least, Huyaray or what he's called, seriously I don't get this guy, faking almost everyone in JK2 but failing so hard in english and in laming skills, he's like the ancient of Flavius, if you **** him he will say "I'm ffer, I not good in lame ff me I **** you ez". Yeah, when you are going to ff him, he will just protect ***** and script but even with that he loses 10-0. So you failures, you are the clan who got most trolled in JK2, seriously I loved it when Twinblade, Kix and Se7en joined your clan and acted like "hey you guys are so good we join you to make you even better" and all of you thought that you are good. But all what those guys did, they just kicked you guys and trolled you. Haha seriously, this clan was a fucking failure. I hope that's what you wanted to hear Ukitake (btw you are an anime nerd too you pathetic ****** ****).

So guys, that's it for today and thanks for your feedback especially I'm gangsters

http://www.imjk2.com/read-this-i-dare-you-t714.html (have a look at i'm snakes reaction to this, that was just godly)

To be continued...

Next time: more about E, 7SoJ and CTF clans


Last edited by Lappen on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:36 pm
Posts: 76
nice story I read it all


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:50 am
Posts: 55
Misery wrote:
Hi, am new pleyre from bulgarien am farm karotts end pototoes al day let be fronds on roof


wat?


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:26 pm
Posts: 200
Misery wrote:
nice story I read it all


yea he showed pretty well how mad the combined trollpower of the jk2 1.02 community can make one weak-minded person. Let's hope such strokes of fate don't happen again.

Toot toot here comes the waynetrain and transports your story to the whateverest...


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:42 pm
Posts: 126
lul whu is guing tu reed al dis shiet?!?!


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 151
gl for AtS-T.
you try too hard to troll. <-you are not smart enough to troll.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 60
lol he said all there was to say about you all, and I agree on the most of what has been write there, but, next time I wanna see what you say about TdC LoL just for fun


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:50 am
Posts: 55
Ukitake wrote:
lol he said all there was to say about you all, and I agree on the most of what has been write there, but, next time I wanna see what you say about TdC LoL just for fun

[url]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... SxHY#t=64s[/url]

This right here sums it up pretty good, this video = everyone in jk2 except me and mi fronds, ya'll know who you are, much luv, peace & respect homebois.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:42 pm
Posts: 126
Ukitake wrote:
lol he said all there was to say about you all, and I agree on the most of what has been write there, but, next time I wanna see what you say about TdC LoL just for fun



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAj26rVWK14


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 60
http://youtu.be/pCkqVHfQ2uw


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:13 pm
Posts: 49
cool


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:09 pm
Posts: 356
[quote="Lappen"]
AtS:

I don't know if I wrote it right or wrong, but at the beginning I want to say, this is the clan with the most potential of being the best clan, in behaviour and skill. They have actually 2(?) members Majonez and Melon, both of them are Top lamers Majonez is the best lighter actually and Melon is one of the best darkers I think, even when he only uses grip. I just read through their "rules" but those aren't stupid rules like I'm, those are the rules for behaviour and attitude, for example don't hate the whole clan if you only hate 1 person in the clan. Well I can't say anymore to the clan because they didn't make anything wrong in the past, they don't even exist that long. Only that Majonez always have beefs with E but that's no problem I will come later to E...


Hmm the wise is strong in this one!

We're not really living up to our rules, though :( they were nice ideals but jk2's community doesn't lend itself well to our philosophy. no one wants to give real time feedback on their opponents gameplay and no one's that interested in learning like that. People just wanna improve by playing more and more. Reality's a *****.

Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:10 pm
Posts: 16
nice story braaah


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Posts: 8
Thanks for your feedback guys, I edited my post and added a few clans.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:26 pm
Posts: 200
Didn't read the rest of your ****, I can only say that you've a really constricted view of jk2


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:44 am
Posts: 63
Quote:
having the kids of both clans joined iL (for example Vengeance and Latyz both are the most stupid members), all of us know what will happen when the kids of JK2 assemble. Yeah they destroy the fun of JK2 with their rcon absuing and ganging activities. I will mention Vengeance and Latyz again, both of them called theirselves "Neko" which should tell everything about them. They are fucking japanese loving nerds. When they jerk off they use an anime character instead of a hot blond chick as a plattern. Guys please, don't use anime characters go to a porn site and jerk off, stop doing that on painted ****.




topic is called jk2 clan armageddon but u r trying to describe my real life and my ***** (*******?) ;O


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 60
I'm not a nerd, I was just waching bleach when I stopped playng jk2 and when I started back I had that name in mind <.<


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:21 pm
Posts: 52
Lappen/Spazz, butthurt is strong in you.

p.s. yes, I actually spent time to read this. :/


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:51 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:14 am
Posts: 1112
Erim gets a life. LOL best joke ever :D

_________________
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
Like my Father Before Me, I am An Assassin. http://youtu.be/JbldtyLgkEA
ImageImageImage


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:21 pm
Posts: 52
Kaiser wrote:
Erim gets a life. LOL best joke ever :D

you're clearly jealous of my skills. :>


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:22 pm
Posts: 257
I'd like to request a sequel with some updated information.

_________________
Image

Image

Spoiler:
Image


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:03 am
Posts: 12
Image


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jedi Knight 2 Clan Armageddon
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:56 pm
Posts: 118
i love this **** :lol:


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Donate Now
Donate Now


Hosted by © 2017 FreeForums.org | Create a free forum | Powered by phpBB
About FreeForums | Legal | Advertise Here | Investors | Contact FreeForums.org
Report Violation
suspicion-preferred