jk2ffa.freeforums.org

JKII 1.02 FFA Community
It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 7:26 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to jk2ffa

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Jk2 almost died already
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:32 pm 

Where the **** are all the playaz they used to be???????

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Jk2 almost died already
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:10 pm 

They went off to play games with better graphics, because they have all forgotten that a good game is not just about graphics, but about the gameplay ^^ And then people tend to forget what made their childhood enjoyable, and replaces it with a new game; leaving the other community to die ^^..
Kameleon has been thanked by:

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:00 am 

pff i play every game i like lol.
it not about abandoning childhood, it is about progress. cant linger in the past forrever.
players that move on just got sick and tired of playing a thing from the past.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:03 am 

Exi wrote:
pff i play every game i like lol.
it not about abandoning childhood, it is about progress. cant linger in the past forrever.
players that move on just got sick and tired of playing a thing from the past.

I too play a lot of other games, but I don't just abandon JK2 forever, just because it doesn't run on a Frostbite 3 engine - like many others sadly do these days ^^

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:11 am 

Kameleon wrote:
I too play a lot of other games, but I don't just abandon JK2 forever, just because it doesn't run on a Frostbite 3 engine - like many others sadly do these days ^^

well actually i am sure it is not about that.

- new players :
end up in an old game with a real unfriendly "elitist" behaviour.
end up in a game that requires, that they learn "unwritten rules" of behaviour.
end up needing to learn and study the fighting system to even stand a chance.

result : what new gamer would ever bother with that... most new games tell you
what to do, whenever and when to finish a game... so the player never has
to think about it.

- old players :
grow tired of the people, or the game after so many years.

result : they just cant stand to play it anymore. it is like a song you would have
listended to every day for 10 years...

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:30 am 

Exi wrote:
Kameleon wrote:

well actually i am sure it is not about that.

- new players :
end up in an old game with a real unfriendly "elitist" behaviour.
end up in a game that requires, that they learn "unwritten rules" of behaviour.
end up needing to learn and study the fighting system to even stand a chance.

result : what new gamer would ever bother with that... most new games tell you
what to do, whenever and when to finish a game... so the player never has
to think about it.

- old players :
grow tired of the people, or the game after so many years.

result : they just cant stand to play it anymore. it is like a song you would have
listended to every day for 10 years...

Sadly I think that might be a part of the reason as well, haha :D You are totally right ^___^

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:25 pm 

Everything has to end sometime
If you ask me, it's already amazing how people still play this game, creating mods for them etc..(in 2013!!)
Im just happy that I could enjoy this awesome game for a long time.
Everytime I think of JK2, i think like it's a private party: so few players, so awesome gameplay and fun.
And we all enjoyed this party together! Makes me feel happy
It's a pity there are some(+++) ******* players, but hey.. you cant really escape from them, can you?

P.S.
I just finally managed to jailbreak my PS3... soooo it looks like I wont really play this game for a long time.(GTAV!!11andMOAR)
Thats why the 'goodbye JK2' feeling in my comment.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:36 am 

[quote="whynot"]Everything has to end sometime
If you ask me, it's already amazing how people still play this game, creating mods for them etc..(in 2013!!)
Im just happy that I could enjoy this awesome game for a long time.
Everytime I think of JK2, i think like it's a private party: so few players, so awesome gameplay and fun.
And we all enjoyed this party together! Makes me feel happy
It's a pity there are some(+++) ******* players, but hey.. you cant really escape from them, can you?

P.S.
I just finally managed to jailbreak my PS3... soooo it looks like I wont really play this game for a long time.(GTAV!!11andMOAR)
Thats why the 'goodbye JK2' feeling in my comment.

Ummm this game died 5 years ago, when the good players left , the last standing **** of this game is just those who finnaly reached the skill lvl they never reached back in the days , also i have no idea who the **** you are, but i'm pretty sure we all could give a **** if you left this game, so much for your "goodbye jk2 feeling, sissy
3PAC THE NEW BESTEST RAPPER OUT THERE !!!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:09 pm 

good players like god of war !

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:27 am 

croco #_ wrote:
good players like god of war !

indeed coco, too bad i don't have time anymoar

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:53 pm 

Good players dont make jk2.ALL the community of JK2 represent this game,noobs,goods,pros,there are no exceptions(Except of hackers :O) .Btw its sometimes our fault because when we see a Padawan we flame,lame him until he disconnects because of his playing,but in the other hand we must teach him the tricks and encourage him to keep going and one day he will become pro so we will have fun.And I dont think any player learned the gameplay of jk2 all alone without any help of the others.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:27 am 

AndrenaLiN wrote:
Good players dont make jk2.ALL the community of JK2 represent this game,noobs,goods,pros,there are no exceptions(Except of hackers :O) .Btw its sometimes our fault because when we see a Padawan we flame,lame him until he disconnects because of his playing,but in the other hand we must teach him the tricks and encourage him to keep going and one day he will become pro so we will have fun.And I dont think any player learned the gameplay of jk2 all alone without any help of the others.

Agree ^^

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:43 am 

[quote="AndrenaLiN"]Good players dont make jk2.ALL the community of JK2 represent this game,noobs,goods,pros,there are no exceptions(Except of hackers :O) .Btw its sometimes our fault because when we see a Padawan we flame,lame him until he disconnects because of his playing,but in the other hand we must teach him the tricks and encourage him to keep going and one day he will become pro so we will have fun.And I dont think any player learned the gameplay of jk2 all alone without any help of the others.

You don't get do you? honestly you just don't get it, what part of : this game is death , no one cares about it and no one is comming back, what do you not get? like seriously, you talk like this game is big and have a big chance geting bigger, the game lack alot of thing , it was made in 2002(?) and have reicived nothing fuel for the future gameplay but some wack *** mods made by random wack *** players, hence my point is that this so called" community" is 100 - 120 (ON A GOODDDDDD DAY) it's pointless. and regarding the "beginners" first of all making some good enough from START to "compete" with players who played this game for 12 years is dumb as ****, it will take LONG time and who is supposed to Waste his time on trainning him dailiy? you? , **** outta here

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:01 pm 

ROFL Why so mad???!!!!!Btw from 2002 that u are saying it created?so STAR WARS JK2 has been playing by many people for 12 FUCKING YEARS NOOB so dont tell ME if Jk2 has no future anymore...we are not dead yet so shut the hell up and listen before you 'big talk'. Anyway you have no reason to be here if you think like this:-Its all the way dead- etc.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:40 pm 

[quote="AndrenaLiN"]ROFL Why so mad???!!!!!Btw from 2002 that u are saying it created?so STAR WARS JK2 has been playing by many people for 12 FUCKING YEARS NOOB so dont tell ME if Jk2 has no future anymore...we are not dead yet so shut the hell up and listen before you 'big talk'. Anyway you have no reason to be here if you think like this:-Its all the way dead- etc.

ROFLLMFAO WHAT THE **** ,THE RAGE BROS!! - why you so mad you fucking newb? yo let's take a look at this ******* language "we are not yet" we ? WHO THE **** ARE WE you dumb imbecile ROFL - "so STAR WARS JK2 has been playing by many people for 12 FUCKING YEARS NOO" that's great english you fucking trash aren't you that worthless (HORRIBLE) polack newb that got rectum fucked by your stepbrother "evil"? the mental retarded welfareiran?
ey don't come here and talk when you barely can spell one sentence properly like you should atleast work on how to PUT words together before you attempt calling anyone a "NOOB" WHY SO MAD BRAW! btw this game sucks and you suck even more - and how about you MAKE me not come here? polack jew trash
you made a entire **** subject crying about this game, because you realised that you have nothing else to do with your insecure pathetic slavic trash life, sadly the KZ camp closed, how about acutally you get a life instead off criyng on the internet about "OMGAA JK2 DEAD!! DEAD"!!! HOW CAN WE SAFE IT" you dumb noob, and not only are you a loser, but you acutally suck *** at this game. how mad r u brah?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:40 pm 

:) Sooo... 1)I didn't make a mistake fucking slave! 2) It seems you are the most angry here and, I have nothing else to do with my life??? I see YOU who always trying to attract people (fucking beggar) with those 1.000.000 ads you have,which gets all the space on my screen which is all the drunk fucked-up USA teens.However ************ piece of **** gang-bang top sucker if you are against this game GTFO of here we are here to discuss about this think...not to hear your pathetic preaching shits

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:21 am 

[quote="AndrenaLiN"]:) Sooo... 1)I didn't make a mistake fucking slave! 2) It seems you are the most angry here and, I have nothing else to do with my life??? I see YOU who always trying to attract people (fucking beggar) with those 1.000.000 ads you have,which gets all the space on my screen which is all the drunk fucked-up USA teens.However ************ piece of **** gang-bang top sucker if you are against this game GTFO of here we are here to discuss about this think...not to hear your pathetic preaching shits

wow why would you even reply when you are unable to construct one ..ONE proper English sentence you nasty gypsy slavic trash?
LOLOL " on my screen which is all the drunk fucked-up USA teens!" WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT RETARD LOL
the rest of your **** stainned comment are so amazing retarded put together that i'm pretty sure your dumb *** iz using Google translator, point blank what i am trying too tell you, is that i don't speak like a monkey , i don't have the a IQ off a mellet nor do i communicate like a ****** , which is three Things you do, so how about you do this
1. learn proper English, learn how to construct a sentence, learn how to use English Words properly, you have no idea how to put English Words together.
2. stop using Google transator l0l0l0 frealoz
3. and finnaly realise you fucking suck at this game batty boy, no one gives a **** how much you care about jk2 community, this aint no fucking picnic where all the faggots get along to have a good 'ol swingaround , i am here to tell you the reality and the reality hurts and that's why you react like you do. oh yeah good one with the "ads" comment, last time i checked ads are supposed to work this way, you know getting your ATTENTION you fucking shitfilled **** - you get it?
you remind me of the poor slavic polish trash that sits outside my Apartment (when i'm back home) and beg for my **** - yes my **** - do you realise that polish people are per definition subhumans? meaning you and your ***** mother are as usefull as a fucking cockroach , you get it? that's why you were gassed, just like we gass cockroaches , ******

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:54 am 

pls more "jk2 died" "jk2 was better 10 years ago" "community in jk2 sucks" topics. thx.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:49 am 

ded geim is ded leeeooooelololeorelreloelreorleoooooooooooooolfmasoralforlollllllllllllllllelllllellllllllllllllllel

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:40 am 

croco #_ wrote:
ded geim is ded leeeooooelololeorelreloelreorleoooooooooooooolfmasoralforlollllllllllllllllelllllellllllllllllllllel

freak

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:19 am 

I'm trying to advertise, but i don't have much time for that.

https://www.facebook.com/SWJK2JO

Edit: If you wanna be an admin on this site, contact me!

Report this post