jk2ffa.freeforums.org

JKII 1.02 FFA Community
It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:44 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to jk2ffa

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: We finnaly found the worst group of players ever to land on
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:07 pm 

on JK2 son, i realise no one with a brain over the mellet status uses this forum anymore however, i would like to point out horrible players .
I just raped every single trash can in RoS (first fl in 2 eyars and 4 months gg) i know that's nothing to talk about but i would like to point the fact taht they enjoy abusing their rcon,
whoever this OKIBAR trash is , (HORRIBLE PLAYER REALLY REALLY BAD) enjoys banning my vpns, GG son ban 4 out of 5000 i have LOL - dont you get it? google SSC vpn , ihave ULTIMATED my vpns son
But really i toke some time to check jk2 since ranked is down , and i just realised the only players left are bad players, just awful players, overall , "kenny" just trash just bad, holy **** ,
Point of this "thread " is to point out how bad you all in RoS trash is , you are nothing but a bunch of crying faggots abusing rcon when you get rek'd 55 1 , LMAO
and KEEP banning "RANGE BANS " on vpn Son, you obviously don't get it do ya? RESEARCH vpns and how they work, however i dont really care , since i dont use this goddamn **** game anymore, no good players left ( btw GG probe 8 1 u baddie LOL )this was enough jk2 for 2 years more,
please lock down this thread - hence it's a global fact
**** list:
"OKIBAR" : 55 1
GLOCKK : 20 0
KAMELON : 100 0
KENNY : 500 0
REST: even worse then the trash above

3PAC THE NEW BESTEST RAPPER OUT THERE !!!

Report this post

Post subject: Re: We finnaly found the worst group of players ever to land
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:49 pm 

+1

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:45 am 

I request more detailed information.

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:54 pm 

By your stories,every1 is trash,every1 doesn't got brains,every1 is a bad player,but the fact is my friend you are just a bad liar.
Like fucking srsly guys,this guy claims he rapes all....LOOOL its even bad enough i saw your fucking cs in 10 minute while u plej fucking adc,talking shits on this forum trying to fool some1 that u are some kinda pro,lmao just pathetic,you are just a low brain brat,froggen wannabe or some **** who got raped by all good players a 10000 of times,and now u mad here spaming,talking trash and shits how you owned new players....just pathetic mate.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:23 pm 

[quote="Mirage"]By your stories,every1 is trash,every1 doesn't got brains,every1 is a bad player,but the fact is my friend you are just a bad liar.
Like fucking srsly guys,this guy claims he rapes all....LOOOL its even bad enough i saw your fucking cs in 10 minute while u plej fucking adc,talking shits on this forum trying to fool some1 that u are some kinda pro,lmao just pathetic,you are just a low brain brat,froggen wannabe or some **** who got raped by all good players a 10000 of times,and now u mad here spaming,talking trash and shits how you owned new players....just pathetic mate.

THE **** IS U TRYING TO SAY SON , DO Y-O-U SPEAK EN-G-LI-SH YOU MAKE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER, you saw me CS IN 10 MIN? you're a fucking MENTAL CASE BRO, i wouldn't add you on ANY fucking account , you wouldn't see me play ANYTHING you stupid **** what the **** IZ WRONG WITH CHU NUGGAH??? get the **** out of here , and stick to getting 10 -0 dumpersterd you fucking bronze trash **** LOL
3PAC THE NEW BESTEST RAPPER OUT THERE !!!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:32 am 

lol this guy is mentally fucked up,he should be banned from any forum.......jesus what a troll

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:49 pm 

hey god of war u fat jew trash, its spelled "finally" not "finNaly", you idiot HAHHAAH xD
go back to elementary school son thats where u learn this ****

Report this post