jk2ffa.freeforums.org

JKII 1.02 FFA Community
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:14 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to jk2ffa

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: WELCOME TO LAME TOURNAMENT 2015!!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:37 pm 

Hey guys

As you can see, we are planning to do a 1v1 lame tournament, starting probably at March 21 or so
I wanna know how many of you guys interested, so if you wanna play, answer in this topic please
Everyone is welcome, we wanna make it as big as we can, because it's time to make this awesome game a bit more active

I already asked a few people personally, so here are a list of people that joined already:
-Storage
-Elixir
-Yaksha
-Andor
-Shucky
-Kayz
-Next
-Snakefist
-Evil
-Venture
-Faden
-Spooks
-Majestic
-Valfaris
-Abyss
-Stick
-Skyking

my skype is: storage429, contact me please if you wanna play

Rules, bracket etc will be added later on this forum
If you have any question, tell me

Storage

PS: If you don't wanna sign in to forum (takes a few seconds only - no confirmation mail), use guest account
Username: GuestAccount
Password: ownage

Username: GuestAccount2

Username: GuestAccount3

Last edited by storage on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: WELCOME TO LAME TOURNAMENT 2015!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:57 pm 

"starting probably at March 21 or so", do you mean a single event or something spread out over days? I recommend single event, which the recent tournaments have had with success - in which case, I am probably able to stream it with someone with me on commentary.
March 22nd is Ferox' 2v2 tournament, so don't place it on that day. We already had one overlapping tournament day :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:44 pm 

With so 'few' players we could do it in one day.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:54 pm 

well i dont know, i dont think a single event could work because half of the players who joined are actually inactive/semi active
with a perfect timing it could work, but there are also some other reasons i dont think its good: mostly because a lame match can be very long and tiring for your brain. I mean, i played a few match that took more like 40-50 mins and after it i always felt like a braindead, if you know what i mean. But i will ask the others, what do they think about it. Im sure it could work if there would be one match to 5 only, but its too short for a lame tournament i think

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:04 am 

update the thread when acutal good players join in, thanks scum

3PAC THE NEW BESTEST RAPPER OUT THERE !!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:44 am 

the only good player in this game were you / is you , am i right ?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:20 pm 

GuestAccount2 wrote:
the only good player in this game were you / is you , am i right ?

Correct, if by good you mean a retarded child troll. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:38 pm 

yashka owns all :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:07 pm 

[quote="GuestAccount2"]the only good player in this game were you / is you , am i right ?

Acutally, if you are refering to me , the real god of war, you should ask player this kaumi or whatever his retarded name is , don't you find it ironic, what a shitty player, was on my msn years ago begging me to teach him, years later he found along with "shucky" and got into EZ , where even croco admitted he sucked too bad, he's mad he sucks don't feel bad for him it's typical slavic jew trash scum pieace of **** that we got here in what we call "EU"
oh your question? : yes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:08 pm 

Hi, Next here,

I think we should try to play the tournament on as few events as possible. If it isn't possible to finish it on one single event we should try to organize some days where everyone who registered plays exactly one match so we see progress.
We also shouldn't be considerate of inactive players or players who don't show up to their matches. I think a strict disqualifying policy would be the best to finish the tournament in time.
If I recall correctly the reason because the last tournaments didn't finish because players couldn't find a date for their matches or just didn't show up / forgot about it.
Also single or double elimination would probably be the best here to not stretch the tournament unnecessarily. For example, the I'M FF tournament took way too long (everyone vs everyone) in my opinion.

I think more but shorter tournaments yield more fun for everyone participating and is way more fun to watch.

Thx everyone for organizing/participating/streaming.

Bye.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:13 pm 

GuestAccount3 wrote:
Hi, Next here,

I think we should try to play the tournament on as few events as possible. If it isn't possible to finish it on one single event we should try to organize some days where everyone who registered plays exactly one match so we see progress.
We also shouldn't be considerate of inactive players or players who don't show up to their matches. I think a strict disqualifying policy would be the best to finish the tournament in time.
If I recall correctly the reason because the last tournaments didn't finish because players couldn't find a date for their matches or just didn't show up / forgot about it.
Also single or double elimination would probably be the best here to not stretch the tournament unnecessarily. For example, the I'M FF tournament took way too long (everyone vs everyone) in my opinion.

I think more but shorter tournaments yield more fun for everyone participating and is way more fun to watch.

Bye.

We also shouldn't be considerate of inactive players or players who don't show up to their matches. I think a strict disqualifying policy would be the best to finish the tournament in time." ROFL i acutally LOL'D at this son, it's called having a life and real life stuff to do , not everyone have time to be stuck on some shtity 14 year old game that no one finds interrestering any more , btw i find really pro to do following
Logon on a guest account
tell people what to do
don't tell anyone who you are end of msg
= pro jk2 player
gg wp report mid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:45 am 

God of War wrote:
GuestAccount3 wrote:
Hi, Next here,

Bye.

We also shouldn't be considerate of inactive players or players who don't show up to their matches. I think a strict disqualifying policy would be the best to finish the tournament in time." ROFL i acutally LOL'D at this son, it's called having a life and real life stuff to do , not everyone have time to be stuck on some shtity 14 year old game that no one finds interrestering any more , btw i find really pro to do following
Logon on a guest account
tell people what to do
= pro jk2 player
gg wp report mid

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:15 am 

God of War wrote:
GuestAccount3 wrote:
Hi, Next here,

He said his nickname as the first thing in his post. He is Next. :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:53 pm 

Elimination tournament with a loser bracket imo.

Also, we can't do it all in one day. And yeah, the DQ rule for inactive ppl should be strict. gl hf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:18 am 

I will join

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:34 pm 

hf to all, tournament is started :D