This is more a bug fix and improvements update than a feature update.
But I recommend you to update to this version.
Some new stuff:
- All cheat protected cvars should be unlocked.
- cg_fov is unlocked since version 1.0, but I raised the max value from 200 to 1000.
- I've implemented some of the features from Nerevars Modbuilder (zoomspeed, thicker mine lasers, hudfiles 0 forcepoints, etc.)
- Sabertrail length can be adjusted, check the readme for further details.
- Item Pickup Indicator
- Experimental new hud: cg_hudflies 2
- The announcer should work better now. The text got fixed and the sounds should play more reliably.
- You can disable the props message which pops up when joining/spectating a game.
- You can disable the cg_hudfiles 1 text blinking
- Colored some -english- console messages for better recognition
Check the readme for all features.
Note you need the jk2mp.exe which comes with HaX when u want to use this. It will work without it but I can't guarantee that all features will work properly.DOWNLOAD: http://www.file-upload.net/download-7978124/hax_1.1_by_JoZuF-Nerevar.zip.html
HaX 1.1 by JoZuF & Nerevar
#jk2ffa @ irc.quakenet.org
1. Overwrite your jk2mp.exe with the one from HaX. This isn't optional since 1.1, because it is needed for some features to work.
2. Put the hax.pk3 into your gamedata/base folder.
3. Make sure you don't use any other pk3s with qvms.
4. I packed my jk2mp config to the archive as an example. You don't need to use it.
1. Pretty everything you need is to bind the +hax_opmode command to a key.
E.g. /bind b +hax_opmode. Hold it and you can set up the hax.
2. You can also configure the HaX via console. Type /hax to see all cmds/cvars.
1. If Drain/Lightning doesn't show up through wall with wallhack, find all modified .efx files in your .pk3's and try to remove them.
2. If you put "hax_sabertrailtime" to a high value, you want to raise "r_maxpolys" and "r_maxpolyverts" too. e.g. to 999999 (put it in your autoexec.cfg)
1. Fixed disconnect/reconnect crash
2. Fixed jk2mp.exe stay in process bug
Cvars (Feature Menu):
Visuals Cvars (Visuals Menu):
Console Cmds (These are bindable to keys, e.g. /bind b +hax_opmode):
hax_chat your private chat text
Other cvars (not present in any menu):
hax_printprops - disable props message when joining/specing a game
hax_hud1blink - disable low health/shield/force blinking when using cg_hudfiles 1
- cg_hudfiles 1 enhanced
- Added experimental cg_hudfiles 2
- Colored some english console messages
- Force Points shown with cg_hudfiles 0
- Nearly all Items which are drawn on the hud e.g. FPS are drag and droppable to a desired position.
- Saving and restoring positions of hud items
- Saving of player stats through games
- removed cheat protection of all cvars
- cg_fov is no longer restricted (1000 is max k)
- Drain and Lightning can be seen through walls with WH
Payback - Kill an enemy who killed you 4 times in a row before
Retribution - Kill an enemy who killed you 6 times in a row before
Vengeance - Kill an enemy who killed you 8 times in a row before
Extermination - 3 monster kills
Headhunter - Kill the same enemy 5 times in a row without killing an other enemy between the kills
Termination - Terminate a spree of another player
Excellent - Kill an enemy with having 100+ hp and 100+ shield
Perfect - Kill an enemy with 100+ hp 150+ shield
Impressive - Dont get lower than 75 hp 4 kills in a row
Unreal - Dont get lower than 75 hp 6 kills in a row
Humiliation - Kill the same enemy 10 times in a row without getting killed by him
Last Second Save - Survive after you went down to 1hp
Combowhore - Chain some combos together (dfa, bs)
Firstblood - Your first Kill in a new game
Doublekill - 2 kills chained
Triplekill - 3
Multikill - 4
Ultrakill - 5
Megakill - 6
Monsterkill - 7
Killinspree - Kill 5 enemies in a row without dying
Rampage - 10
Dominating - 15
Unstoppable - 20
Godlike - 25
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS
BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE
GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT,
STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY
OF SUCH DAMAGE.