jk2ffa.freeforums.org

JKII 1.02 FFA Community
It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:48 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to jk2ffa

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: The biggest 10 retards in history of this game (2006-2011)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:20 pm 

Hello fellow faggots, my name is God of a war you might know me as : the best lamer eu (twice) ,the guy who invented trolling on jk2 , and last not least the guy who has been faked more then croco has experience'd rectum pain..
So i was like kinda bord , worlds is first at 4 oct so i have alot of spare time so i wanted to do whati always wanted to do, but i have been too busy making money and geting ******* (srsly) so umm i haven't got the tim to do this, but basicly this is a list of the biggest uglyiest gayest retardedst in history of this game...in my active time ... now pls dont comment dont reply too this, this is fact's and not a debate, i don't com here to get replys i come here to state the truth, because I AM the truth , yolo swag 420..and you might ask who cares about this list? , simple.. Kappa does .. PS: broken english atm i know, baaaad keyboard, pardon me bros

So let's start the list off , by going with 10 first down to the winner. remeber this is not personal, this is just facts regarding you (if your on the list) and your mentally retarded brain...

10th
E maiden LoD maiden Virgin Maiden Nobody's friend Maiden
So basicly when i wanted to do this list iw as like , yolo 420 swag no pastione who do i put on teh list? people i raped multi times? or people i look up to and want be when i grow up? so maiden is basicly mentally retarded, this guy (belive it or not) i acutally do like ,i like the fact that he realise i am better then him (or was when i was active) but this guy is the defenetion of retarded okay?,his history on this game is pretty short, he was a huge script0r and shared script with croco/mystra/the rest back in the good ol days , however at some point he realised that his life was pathetic and he refused to use script (for whoever that belive it) and he joined the worst (LOL) clan in history of this game "E" we will get more into what E is , but aftre that he acutally got pretty godlike , i do admit that however, let's not forget maiden sucked in all the years when this game was acutally big, but when the game died and had only 100 active faggots left, 50 of them plays in tfj, 20 of them are stick/skyking types and the last 30 are E/EZ/LOC it makes sense right? ,

9th Erim/Erim the undieing/hades?
I never really played with this guy or whatever, but this guy is really what i would call, the biggest fail of being a troll, this guy's jk2 life is pathetic , i never seen someone fail so badly at a game and still think that he's trolling everyone, look, to this day some peopl still think i was this "hades" guy , which i was not, i was a faker of hades (we had some guuuud times in tfj 2006 didnt we bro) , however i do belive erim was hades , same shitty style same wannabe god of war style, and so on, look erim keep going , but promise me a thing never fucking upload a pic of yourself again, look i dont get it, why is it you think anyone cares how you look? we dont care if you want to flex your so called muscles , however, your face is what bothers me ,plz **** sake

8th Jozuf/bughero/LoC imakeitrainonmymother
LOOOL this guy , is epic , okay.. this guy has to be the biggest, gayest **** i ever seen this guy sucked **** on kaiser for 6 years and then realised , no matter how many sucks he takes , it wont make him better, then he invented what he calls "health hacks" or "ESP HACKS" whatever so he could get better, okay this guy got beaten by flawless in a match okay?. whille we all know your life goal is to make reality mad with your gay german hacks ,listen to this, when someon get's owend by flaw lik that, leave this game and dont turn back, dude, do dota, start streaming, do something you ******

7th skyking/pain/clades..ffs...dude
LOOL TOMMY HOW IZ U TODAY BROW this guy is MENTALLY STUPID , this guy will LIKE YOU , then he will HATE YOU , then he will BEG ON MSN to get into your "friendlist" again, this guy is what i call mentally RETARDED i used to BUTTFUCK him with my DANISH **** when he was PAIN till he left tfj with "llya" to get BETTER YOLO NO PASTE , **** outta here, skyking ..sky..sky.. What to say, look bro you are a ******, i hope you don't play this game anymore, you have the mindset of a black guy trying to join KKK , i never see anyone with more personality disorders thn you, you just have that "WOW " effect, this guy been mad at me (1-2 years ago) every fucking week, then ganging me , then saying sorry, then sucking crystal **** to make me like him again, omfg..

6th E Flawless,congos **** friend
LOL Flawless or rather said , Fredrick? , whatever..
This guy is the biggest loser in any type of game in any type of region of this earth, this guy's brain have as many brain cells as crocos **** got inches , jesus holy ****, this guy is not only homosexual and jewish, but he acutally think he was the best.. i dont even NEED to go into his imfamours "excuses" but anyone likeing this guy have in reaility no friends IRL . this guy's week (when he was in ffa) time plan was teaching homosexuals to do bs and jump "faster" their training sketch was 10 hours a day LOL. he was raped over and over and over by anyone who wanted till he finnaly realised he sucked so fucking bad he left FFA for good, and ofc with the excuse "YO MANNY NO ON EPLAYS FFA ANYMOAROAO SO I LEAV FOR CTF COZ ME HER ME BEST NA NO KAPPA PLS "

5th Kaiser, LoC Kaiser,
This will probaly get me banned of this forum LOL but i will do it anyway .
I hate this guy , i hate everything he does , and everything he do, this guy is the most annoying kid i ever seen, okay? this guy is ...how do i say it.. he's like that fat kid that no one likse but HE TRIES SO HARD YO TO GET FREANDS :((((((((((.. Kaiser goes by the belive that "no matter who you are , we can be friends" , friends? you? **** you ,i don't want to look at you, this kid is on welfare and claims to be in "univeristy" he has no skills, all his movies are scripted/staged , he sucks at life and probaly still belive that JK2 CAN BE LIKZ LOL AND DOTA MANNY, JUST GET CODE 4 IT!!!!!!

4th E croco, E swag, E virign
LMFAO Croco,,, CROCO. Okay , okay ,i got this.. Croco is a arrogant,ugly,fat, unhealthy skin looking dumb imbecile with the english skills of a korean kid at sc2 protoss guide building , like this guy is just gay, overall gay. this guy spend everyday , everyhour hunting down people who insult his only and true friend flawless, this guy used to have a crush on the ladyboy "Mystra" till he realised "she" had a ****, look dude you're trash, you got good when everyone left (read maiden's) and you realise no one cares, dude join LoL and i will carry you for 300 a hour. this guy live in romania , here in skandinavia we look at romania as we look at somalia.

3th E Stealth, [email protected]
I used to buttrape this homosexual ****** with more fucking mood changes than mariah carey, this guy is the most worthless lighter i ever seen, him and his fist **** butt friend "dorgan" used to gang me (2009) because iraped him 10 4 (which i got a demo of)
This guy is fucking trash, he's a IMMIGRANT living in what? england right? , he supports EDL as a IMMIGRANT , he is mentally RETARDED he has no idea what the **** EDL is , I SUPPOORT DDL because i am DANISH you dumb fucking ****, other then that, i can't really say alot , i mean he joined E what? 4 times ? left 4 times? he tried to upload **** to "harm" E then he removed his post? then he finnaly left when croco raped him? please.

2th Mystra/ladyboy(i mizz u me luv)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL That anyone acutally still belive this person is a girl, has skizofreni okay? this person has a long record of many many bizzare things,
"she" used to script alot nothing new, however, she used to script under the personality of a guy/girl ,(changing from what clan she was in) okay, this person has to be either handicapped or just fucking brain death, the fact that someone acutally claim to have a video of her "singing" , i have that video, and i can tell you ,that "girl" is one ugly ************ okay? the acne on that person face amounts to the **** that i push out everyday, holy ****, please come back when your disorders get fixed and you acutally realise that tiny thing below your stomach is not a lollipop, stop sucking on it , ******

and here we GOOOOOOOOO WHO IS THE BIGGST RETARD OF ALL TIME? oh well .. oh well

1th..... Clark
GRATZ CLARK , i never seen a bigger retard than this, holy **** where can i start? this GUY DESERVS THIS SPOT BROS.
i have NEVER .. NEVER seen anyone more retarded than this guy, this guy..is so bad ..honestly SO BAD that i once (after seeing him play) shut down my pc, toke my clothse on and went out drinking, his stupidity,ignorance,brain death plays are so bad, that i want to remove the pain he gave my brain.. this player should be BANNED from the fucking MASTER server for being horrible, utterly garbage trash.. just trash..just fucking caitlyin but 0/30/0 5 mins in game, that STYLE , the FACT he still rents his SHITTY ,worthless SERVER is amazing, this guy once told me this : I still belive in jk2 and still belive that it will get big and decent again, so that's why i keep it .
YOU FUCKING MONKEY no one CARES ABOUT THIS GAME, it's DEATH you dumb fucking imbecile , i have niggas over at my crip talking about how shitty it is everyd day, everyday a new guy comes "yo frog u used to play that" .
ok listen please delete jk2 and delete your CC and never play again.

So there you go guys, that's it , im not sure if it gets deleted or not however i dont really care, i am bored and wanted to share my LAST thoughts of this **** game and it's retarded players, yolo no copy paste pls ok?
<3

3PAC THE NEW BESTEST RAPPER OUT THERE !!!

Report this post

Post subject: Re: The biggest 10 retards in history of this game (2006-201
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:57 am 

fun to read, 10/10 just for the quality

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:05 pm 
Site Admin

Ye kinda fun to see such lists still popping up in 2013. Only in JK2 lmao :) Would be fun to compare those shits and see how it matches and developed over years.
I however do think this Danish kid still plays with Lego while having serious **** phases as he talks all over people being gay. Also don't let me judge on the matureness if your life is dedicated to trolling. I know JK2 has many people with peter pan syndrome (you never grow up), maybe this game even helps growing them but you are a prime example lol

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:55 pm 

This is just a list of who buttfucked you the most. I'm disappointed I scored so bad. But was quite O.K. to read. 6/10

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:23 pm 

Fun to read, but I have to agree with Kaiser and Bughero, although I think he meant it to be a joke :D?

And nice to see someone from Denmark! :D I am from Denmark too ^___^ We are only a very few left in JK2 though, sadly :/

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:12 pm 

well it was fun to read, i see the comedy.
10/10.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:40 pm 

Quote:
i have NEVER .. NEVER seen anyone more retarded than this guy, this guy..is so bad ..honestly SO BAD that i once (after seeing him play) shut down my pc, toke my clothse on and went out drinking, his stupidity,ignorance,brain death plays are so bad, that i want to remove the pain he gave my brain.. this player should be BANNED from the fucking MASTER server for being horrible, utterly garbage trash.. just trash..just fucking caitlyin but 0/30/0 5 mins

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:20 am 

This is an accurate list, the only person i wouldn't put on was Stealth, but oh fiddlesticks. 9.75/11

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:19 am 

Yo my friends , i'm so happy that you all rated this top notch , i couldn't do this without yall ,
@mally&guest&exi thanks i do realise i am the best , thanks alot loyal com'rads
@kaiser be mad or thy mad is teh question , i did this list while watching demo's of 10'0ing you , it felt like ****
@bugnoob/gayjozuf Hi my name John, I am africa. I always wanted to see my mom Kaiser again, but I cant becose coco r meen. sorry fer me bad englando, plase no copi pasterino macaroni dongerin

Let's just get something straight off the map this i for all the noobs visiting this topic without making a comment like the brave nigs who did it ^^ and then go jk2 and talk **** to people about me (best player eu twice/na once/asia 3 times)
please realise i don't play this game anymore regardless how many times you wish oh dear wish i still did , i don't and havent for a long time and honestly you probaly never played me, you probaly played something you thought was me , or claimed too be me (hihihihihiihi stick noobie) regardless how many times you claim to have "owend" me you haven't and never will, please if anyone want to make this a stream changel please tell so , we can make a bet for 40,000
another subject i want to touch is that some people are like "ohh gow hate all! hes a hater!" acutally no i there are people i like from jk2 and still talk with regulary , but hence i am a very very busy ***** i just don't got the time to use my "fake skype i made to trolll noobs like easyrider" i will acutally make a list of the 10 best players in a month or so . realise what God of war is is not the reality it's a hoax you dumb fucks , no copy paste 420 (or perm banned no troll)

Also realise you people will never get any where in life you will be the typical worthles atom in our universe , another pathetic random trash **** who will grow old and die as a another random **** who never did anything that will be remebered or made people follow you too the end, the legit anwser for life is whatever the tomb is the thrump itch it's random but difficult fact for homosexuals like the majoirty of the people i trolled too a point where life was meaningless for them ,look in the mirror and realise you're a nobody, you will have the same **** job like 99% of humanity and you will die like trash , like 99% of humanity the rest 1% of us have REACHEd something, we DID something to this society, we all crawl for that last inch of success we hold on till it because we are blessed with that ONE INCH and either we fight for or we die as inviduals as nobodys, you welfare trash cunts who just suck the blood out of our society and our world
sooner or later everyone will realise that our "life" has more meaning than you acutally think
when you feel something so evil so disturbing ,you will realise what i am talking about....

How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:54 am 

Kameleon wrote:
Fun to read, but I have to agree with Kaiser and Bughero, although I think he meant it to be a joke :D?

And nice to see someone from Denmark! :D I am from Denmark too ^___^ We are only a very few left in JK2 though, sadly :/

LOL er du ikke ham der nooben der virkelige er mega nederen til det her spil? ,skulle du ikke gå mere op i dit akne og miste din mødedom? trolol noboie

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:20 pm 

God of War wrote:
Kameleon wrote:

LOL er du ikke ham der nooben der virkelige er mega nederen til det her spil? ,skulle du ikke gå mere op i dit akne og miste din mødedom? trolol noboie

Ehm? Hvor gammel er du lige siden du skriver sådan ^^? Jeg er ikke den bedste, dog heller ikke den værste - spiller det fordi det er sjovt og fordi spillet altid har fyldt meget i min barndom ^^ Dog har jeg spillet mest 1.03 og 1.04 (Hvor jeg plejede at være semi-pro/pro alt efter om det var duel eller en forcefight), som er meget anderledes end 1.02, som jeg først rigtigt begyndte at spille tideligere i år; så det taget i betragtning, så synes jeg personligt det går meget godt ^^ Mine færdigheder ligger mere i programmering ^^

Akne er der ikke forfærdeligt meget af, få bumser i ny og næ vil der altid være, men ingen akne ^^ Og det andet synes jeg ikke du kender mig nok til at udtale dig om ^^

Og en anden gang, så skriv venligst i et bedre tonefald - kan ikke se hvorfor jeg skulle svines til pga. det jeg skrev :)?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:32 am 

[quote="Kameleon"][quote="God of War"][quote="Kameleon"]Fun to read, but I have to agree with Kaiser and Bughero, although I think he meant it to be a joke :D?

Ehm? Hvor gammel er du lige siden du skriver sådan ^^? Jeg er ikke den bedste, dog heller ikke den værste - spiller det fordi det er sjovt og fordi spillet altid har fyldt meget i min barndom ^^ Dog har jeg spillet mest 1.03 og 1.04 (Hvor jeg plejede at være semi-pro/pro alt efter om det var duel eller en forcefight), som er meget anderledes end 1.02, som jeg først rigtigt begyndte at spille tideligere i år; så det taget i betragtning, så synes jeg personligt det går meget godt ^^ Mine færdigheder ligger mere i programmering ^^

Akne er der ikke forfærdeligt meget af, få bumser i ny og næ vil der altid være, men ingen akne ^^ Og det andet synes jeg ikke du kender mig nok til at udtale dig om ^^

Og en anden gang, så skriv venligst i et bedre tonefald - kan ikke se hvorfor jeg skulle svines til pga. det jeg skrev :)?

"but I have to agree with Kaiser and Bughero," trolol din **** gi dig et bedre tonefald? hvad er du? 16? 15? jeg vil heller gi dig min fede pik, lille bad *** ***** hvad med du sutter lidt mere pik på de to noobs hihih

Semipro i 1.3 1.4? du er lort LOL du er en af de væreste fucking spiller jeg nogensinde har set i det her spil, din clan er TRASH , du har INGEN skills, "jeg er dog heller ikke den væreste " JO DU ER LOL du er LORT mand LOL jeg kunne 50 0 dig med kicks only selvom jeg har været inactive i næsten 2 år

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:41 pm 

[quote="God of War"]
"but I have to agree with Kaiser and Bughero," trolol din **** gi dig et bedre tonefald? hvad er du? 16? 15? jeg vil heller gi dig min fede pik, lille bad *** ***** hvad med du sutter lidt mere pik på de to noobs hihih

Semipro i 1.3 1.4? du er lort LOL du er en af de væreste fucking spiller jeg nogensinde har set i det her spil, din clan er TRASH , du har INGEN skills, "jeg er dog heller ikke den væreste " JO DU ER LOL du er LORT mand LOL jeg kunne 50 0 dig med kicks only selvom jeg har været inactive i næsten 2 år

Ja, skriv på en ordenlig måde, du får intet ud af det andet ^^ Og er 19 - det er mere dig der opfører dig som en på 13 eller noget i den stil lige nu ^^ Lyder ikke til du aner hvor meget forskel der er mellem 1.02 og 1.04 (Svare lidt til forskellen mellem 1.04 og JKA / Pænt stor) - det er nærmest to forskellige spil og når man har spillet det andet i mange år og kun spillet 1.02 i under et år, så tager det tid at vende sig til og blive god til den her version ^^

Og nej, jeg er ikke den værste; har spillet mod en god håndfuld der var meget dårligere end jeg selv :) Jeg er ikke vanvittig god, men er ikke dårlig :)

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:47 pm 

[quote="Kameleon"][quote="God of War"]

Ja, skriv på en ordenlig måde, du får intet ud af det andet ^^ Og er 19 - det er mere dig der opfører dig som en på 13 eller noget i den stil lige nu ^^ Lyder ikke til du aner hvor meget forskel der er mellem 1.02 og 1.04 (Svare lidt til forskellen mellem 1.04 og JKA / Pænt stor) - det er nærmest to forskellige spil og når man har spillet det andet i mange år og kun spillet 1.02 i under et år, så tager det tid at vende sig til og blive god til den her version ^^

Og nej, jeg er ikke den værste; har spillet mod en god håndfuld der var meget dårligere end jeg selv :) Jeg er ikke vanvittig god, men er ikke dårlig :)
Hahahahahhahah TROLOL , du er jo helt væk oven i dit hoved lille ven "jeg aner ikke hvad forskellen på 1.4 og 1.2 er " TROLOL din lille klamme spasser jeg har spillet 1.2 siden 2005 og jah 1.4 er for klamme noobs ligesom dig, du er MEGA noob, har set dig spille imens jeg var i spec, og trolol du er spanky lvl style, nu spiller jeg ikke det her spil mere dah jeg bruger al min tid på LoL og tjener store penge på det , men jeg vil med glæde spille 1v1 i jk2 me ddig på stream med 45,000 som kigger med, fucking nasty ***** bring it on
PS: og lad mig lige adde at hele din clan er noobs, hver eneste member i din clan er en noob, even better ,jeg vil 1on1 alle i din clan på stream, og den første der slår mig vil få 5000$ direkte via paypal live på stream, deal noob?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:51 pm 

[quote="God of War"][quote="Kameleon"][quote="God of War"]

Hahahahahhahah TROLOL , du er jo helt væk oven i dit hoved lille ven "jeg aner ikke hvad forskellen på 1.4 og 1.2 er " TROLOL din lille klamme spasser jeg har spillet 1.2 siden 2005 og jah 1.4 er for klamme noobs ligesom dig, du er MEGA noob, har set dig spille imens jeg var i spec, og trolol du er spanky lvl style, nu spiller jeg ikke det her spil mere dah jeg bruger al min tid på LoL og tjener store penge på det , men jeg vil med glæde spille 1v1 i jk2 me ddig på stream med 45,000 som kigger med, fucking nasty ***** bring it on
PS: og lad mig lige adde at hele din clan er noobs, hver eneste member i din clan er en noob, even better ,jeg vil 1on1 alle i din clan på stream, og den første der slår mig vil få 5000$ direkte via paypal live på stream, deal noob?
Gider ærligt talt ikke spilde mere tid på dig ^^ Kan ikke finde ud af om du troller eller om du bare er arrogant (Eller en blanding) ^^ Du lader ikke rigtig til at forstå meningen af det jeg siger alligevel ^^

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:55 am 

woooooooow han gider ikke at SPILDE SIN TID PÅ MIG !! OMFG!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!! ME SO SOARRY!!!
fucking retard, fatter du minius mongol unge?,

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:20 pm 

, Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:01 pm 

omfg but i want to be n1 so badly
but i best reped all jk2 !

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:25 am 

croco #_ wrote:
omfg but i want to be n1 so badly
but i best reped all jk2 !

you will always be no.1 in me soul babes

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:16 am 

hahahahhahahahha
he's so angry :D
i like!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:56 am 

I have to say I'm really proud that i reached nr. 1 :D epic.
I think this is the very best moment to reveal that i'm Bizarre Bizarre of Nature :D

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:50 am 

************! I never realized it ahahahah

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:47 pm 

Clark Kent wrote:
I think this is the very best moment to REVEAL that I AM Bizarre Bizarre of Nature :D

We've been made fools by this master of deception and his loyal minions. Will we ever comprehend how one could accomplish such brilliance and decieve us all?

I have never been this confused and never felt like such a fool in my entire life.

I give it:

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:00 pm 

Clark Kent wrote:
I think this is the very best moment to reveal that i'm Bizarre Bizarre of Nature :D

and who are you again?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:24 am 

[quote="Clark Kent"]I have to say I'm really proud that i reached nr. 1 :D epic.

Good that you realise someone like me giving you the attention is you receiving the biggest achievement in your entire **** life
and i don't get the last part of your comment, i suppose you're trying to tell me your homosexual , Good job ****** crontrol your spastic *** moves a bit more son

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:25 pm 

Quote:
Good that you realise someone like me giving you the attention is you receiving the biggest achievement in your entire **** life
and i don't get the last part of your comment, i suppose you're trying to tell me your homosexual , Good job ****** crontrol your spastic *** moves a bit more son

Bizarre Bizarre Bizarre : DDDDDDDDDDD

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:57 am 

God of War wrote:
3th
2th
1th

btw... 3th, 2th and 1th nice

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:44 pm 

wtf gow, I thought you told me crystal was female

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:26 am 

[quote="Mallyfirewall"]wtf gow, I thought you told me crystal was female

sory ***** if you're refering too the comment i made regarding skyking "sucking crystal's " **** it was a matter of speech ,a term not ment to be taking literally

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:47 am 

oh I'm sorry mah man, just wondering

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:53 pm 

[quote="Mallyfirewall"]oh I'm sorry mah man, just wondering

it's ok bby, oh btw if you still play this shitgame, make me proud,troll **** em, do i taught you to do best bby kthxbye

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:38 pm 

will do, master of da universe and niggerverse

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:32 pm 

Mallyfirewall wrote:
will do, master of da universe and niggerverse

i dedicate this song for you and our lost releationship - i'll miss ubby :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:22 pm 

feelin' west coast

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:06 pm 

jewbag

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:46 am 

I request sequel with updated information.

Spoiler:

Report this post