jk2ffa.freeforums.org

JKII 1.02 FFA Community
It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 3:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to jk2ffa

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:03 pm 

ಠ_ಠ

I really dont know and im afraid to say anything..
What do you think?

Report this post

Post subject: Re: When will JK2 die?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:36 pm 

Nerevar has been thanked by:

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:02 pm 

Nerevar wrote:

Anyway i guess jk2 will run for 5 or less years

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:06 pm 
Site Admin

All I need is 3 good people to play 2n2s with :>

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:29 am 

There's still players on my server every day, so US JK2 lives on for a while I guess...

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:23 pm 

Depends what you mean by 'die'. It's not exactly lively anymore

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:16 pm 

actually, this game is dead already. the lame scene, anyway. i can't believe how many bad players are still in this game. it's 2012... everyone should be good by now.

maybe i need to try this ctf **** out

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:03 pm 
Site Admin

That's nuts. Nere should hack the servers so people see how many times they die. Surprise: kill ratio. LOLOLOL.
Also what "pros" don't notice: uber defensive playing is no fl. Ofc those "bad ppl" suck at it coz they are more likely rush attackers who don't flinch or fall back at all.

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:29 pm 

too late to try ctf unless you think you can deal with this **** like this lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfNcJf8Z8gk&feature=plcp

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:06 am 

CTF = Chasing the carrier and dbs from behind. Stand at the flag spamming bs/dfa. Way out of my league.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:48 pm 
Site Admin

dorgy <3 very accurate.

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:42 am 

the guys with a really good pc just have to start streaming jk2 on own3d.tv
easy way to promote it! look at Qlive, thousands of people play it aswell, and its actually Q3 which is even older!!

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:37 pm 

yea why not making jk2 1.02 to a browser game like Quake Live :)

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:54 pm 

Nerevar wrote:

i found a new project for you

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:19 pm 

Nerevar wrote:

That idea has actually crossed my mind before. If we managed to do that, 1.02 jk2 would live forever..

[AGoF]Vicious*
SGC (Supreme Grand Council)
Minister of Communications

www.agofclan.com

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:15 pm 

Miso wrote:
Nerevar wrote:

That idea has actually crossed my mind before. If we managed to do that, 1.02 jk2 would live forever..

+ Only 2 maps are needed: ffa_bespin & ctf_yavin, that would decrease the data amount immensely xD

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:02 am 
Site Admin

Nerevar wrote:
Miso wrote:
Nerevar wrote:

+ Only 2 maps are needed: ffa_bespin & ctf_yavin, that would decrease the data amount immensely xD

That gives me the idea of releasing a MP only version lol. Should be around 200mb, don't you think ;X

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:51 pm 

I'd guess even less.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:56 pm 

I see you made a little portable Gamedata.rar. Very nice. ^_^

[AGoF]Vicious*
SGC (Supreme Grand Council)
Minister of Communications

www.agofclan.com

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:49 pm 

Kaiser wrote:
All I need is 3 good people to play 2n2s with :>

me

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:00 pm 

JK2 should be cheat-free, Remove Wallhack so that the force seeing actually can be of use, People actually being more on pressure when u cant predict where the enemies are and also remove scripts so that you cant do a bs as soon he's infront of you for 0.1 sec.

If people actually did that, the FFA gametype could actually be reborn instead of being dead. No wonder every legend players has gone over to CTF.

Start by adding Reality's cheat-free version for some improvent.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 am 

these "legends", such as wesley or colossus who went over to CTF were just as big abusers as anybody and if they were to come back then great, flavius and dem kids would have some toys to play with. wasnt very hard to be a "legend" back in 200X when all you had to fight were shits with bs scripts and zero game knowledge.
Misery has been thanked by:

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:57 pm 

There were more legends than just wesley and colossus, I dont even know why all of you in this forums are so obssessed with CoS players, Especially kaiser. I'm saying this because all of you are so negative about them. I dident even mention them yet they are the first ones that comes in ur mind. THey probably did some daily beating out of you sad kids in the old days and you cant let it go, Grow up.

I was about to mention people like Donnie Darko, Lord Belial, Suffix NexuS, Suffix Jenny, SuffiX Psycho, The Sinister. Sleep, Frozenlord, Cogo etc.

And Misery, You for suree had no knowledge either at that time and people dident even know you, heck ppl dident even know a guy named Misery was playing at the time. Please enlighten me what knowledge you have now that the others dont have. There is not a major change in the gameplay that makes you worthy of mention.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:02 am 

you assume too much

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:15 am 

Misery wrote:
you assume too much

who assumes too much? who is he? he doesn't even dare use his real nick; judging by his posts he has some knowledge of the earlier days in jk2.
stop replying to these people, you're just feeding them man : p

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:15 pm 

If you had played earlier in the JK2 days you would know who I am.

I could care less if you think I assume or not, I speak the truth.

Now back on the topic, So what about adding Reality's NT? You dont think it would ressurrect the FFA scene? No other games are being played with cheats. WoW, CS, Diablo, Dota, HoN, quake (same mechanich as jk2) all of these high tier games being broadcasted live and played for money litteraly and all of it without cheats. What's the point in playing FFA lame when all of you use scripts and wallhack? All the new players arent given a chance to play the scene because they instantly gets raped when you follow them behind walls and grip them to death. And eventually they learn that those who are alive in the game are using cheats and decides to leave. There is no wonder you only are a small numbers of players who are left in the game.

Do what is right and let go of the cheats if you want the scene to be saved.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:05 pm 

Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 was made and is a game with force powers you should notice that, at my opinion the CTF players and the stupid prayers of Unreality ruin jk2. Do you actually think newcomers will get the fucking NT mod? I think not. Seriously who cares about these old "legends" who were scripting all the time in the past. It seems like these guys are afraid of the New Jk2 generation, because they getting raped hard by them. Thats why (how you said) everyone is escapeing in CTF and don´t play FFA anymore.

In FFA there is more skill required than CTF, because you need saber and FORCE skills. Let the force flow through you *******...

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:47 pm 

Yeah they will get it if you put the server on autodownload, It's pretty darn simple. So you believe 95 percent of JK2 who plays CTF are the ones that ruin the game because they play a cheat-free gametype? While the rest of the 5 percentage plays for themselves alone or with 2 guys on bespin roof and doing nothing and with scripts and wallhack. All the ones I named, they ran away from who exactly? You tell me please. All of them quit years ago before your name was even mentioned in FFA. Comparing CTF and FFA is darn simple. FFA are only players who are just using fakenick 24/7 and making up stories of who they thought they were fighting and making up stories (Flawless story style) while the community of CTF all of them are using their real nick and enjoy the game through competition or by fun. in FFA there is none of that, hence the 5 percentage playing the gametype.

Both CTF and FFA require same amount of skills. If you had played CTF you would have known that.

pretty ego-centric by you to actually think everyone of them were using scripts or wallhack, just proves you have no knowledge of jk2 either. Some People left the game because of the cheats and went for some other games, some went to CTF because there were more competition there without cheats. I dont wanna include players into this but I managed to speak with SuffiX Nexus and he told me the reason why he left the game and he only played FFA. This is what he said

''I loved the FFA community when it was divided into PP, FF and lame, there was also TFFA which alot of clans played and one of the reasons people were playing because of that competition, I left the game because scripts and wallhack made up for the lack of skill some ppl possessed, people became way to ego-centric to be able to have fun with other players and so the lame scene became the only thing FFA was about, but everyone was on the same level because of the wallhack and scripts, there was no future in it''

Anyone who would spend 1 week in FFA with scripts and wallhack would eventually reach the same level as anyone in FFA. Even the lowest bad skilled CTF player would reach the same level in FFA. hence there is such a gap difference in CTF because cheats are not allowed.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:12 pm 

Small clarification first: I just your first line only (im to lazy to read at all)

Everytime i hear is: People cry about running in Lame and in CTF nobody care about it if someone is camping with the flag. Its just the gamestyle of lame if you don´t have patience to hunt him than you are incapable to play lame thats all. You have to use your brain more in lame than in CTF. No discussion about it. At least i dont want to waste my time here with a CTF guy. You got enough attention...

peace...

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:24 pm 

What karp said... and NT is no argument because this **** is bypassed by almost everyone at this time.

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:58 am 

so he's calling us egocentric for saying the ''oldtimers'' used wallhacks & scripts yet he says the current players does the same.
i've played jk2 since basically the beginning and i've never seen a 'Vic'.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:21 am 

It's not about having patience in lame that made people quit in the first place, it's because of the scripts and wallhack, you could be using seeing instead as part of the game but you have to be careful when to use it as you dont regenerate force. Using seeing when a enemy would ambush could be very dangerous. But with wallhack you have a seeing 24/7 which is a cheat and also people who are using Lightside could actually use Mind-trick for ONCE but with wallhack that is rendered useless. Using the brain more by staring at eachother through the other wall with wallhack? makes sense LOL. YOu use the brain when the action commence, nothing more, nothing else, the same just as in CTF.

Since you dident comprehend my post Maiden I will say it again, Not everyone used wallhack and scripts in FFA gametype (you are obviously believing that lmao). the oldtimers who did use it are not playing anymore. You are the only ones that are using wallhack and scripts, Now what I'm saying (LOL going back to the first post ftw) is that you should add reality's NT to prevent scripts and wallhack and maybe people would come back.

and Reality is constantly trying to prevent wallhack and scripts by adding further versions on it but it seems you dont support for a cheat-free game at all so have fun chatting at bespin roof and dont wonder why people arent joining any FFA servers.

My name is [BBB]Vic, Bye ''Maiden''

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:29 am 

[quote="Vic"]It's not about having patience in lame that made people quit in the first place, it's because of the scripts and wallhack, you could be using seeing instead as part of the game but you have to be careful when to use it as you dont regenerate force. Using seeing when a enemy would ambush could be very dangerous. But with wallhack you have a seeing 24/7 which is a cheat and also people who are using Lightside could actually use Mind-trick for ONCE but with wallhack that is rendered useless. Using the brain more by staring at eachother through the other wall with wallhack? makes sense LOL. YOu use the brain when the action commence, nothing more, nothing else, the same just as in CTF.

Since you dident comprehend my post Maiden I will say it again, Not everyone used wallhack and scripts in FFA gametype (you are obviously believing that lmao). the oldtimers who did use it are not playing anymore. You are the only ones that are using wallhack and scripts, Now what I'm saying (LOL going back to the first post ftw) is that you should add reality's NT to prevent scripts and wallhack and maybe people would come back.

and Reality is constantly trying to prevent wallhack and scripts by adding further versions on it but it seems you dont support for a cheat-free game at all so have fun chatting at bespin roof and dont wonder why people arent joining any FFA servers.

dude there are only a few scriptards actually (mystra and huns), ffa servers dont need realitys ****, I mean those scripters (mystra and huns) can easy bypass the nts **** most of the huns already bypassed it because they play shitty ctf, reality is just a stupid nerd like scharp who cant even play but always creating some mods to feel cool or something, seriously noone need this nt **** at these times its easy to counter scripters (mystra and huns)

and stop thinking that you are a "legend" because you played this game 2003 for 1 year.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:44 am 

Wallhack was and is a part of Fun Lame from the beginning.I can't even imagine fun lame/ 2v2 with seeing ,it would be so long and so boring.Imo this types of a game are so popular cause of really dynamic and fast gameplay which is really enjoyable. If we are talking about FFA now ,people plays FF and FL now only ,but it doesn't mean that they can't play pp ,nf or TFFA. They are still able to do that ,the thing is they just don't want it.

In my Honest opinion ,If u would be skilled enough ,U would ignore if some1 scripts or not. Because scripters are really easy to beat nowadays ,and same was in past.

You are calling urself a 'legend' , ' oldsql' just because u played it in first years of the game right? And now u are back ,and u blame new generation of players for scripts and wallhackers? thats not good man. I would like to support kaiser's statement : ' I just need 3 more players to play'.

Moreover ,I don't believe that adding reality's mod would help at all ,since beginners always will be losing against pro players ,AND as we all know ,Reality's mod is already bypassed ,so u can't get rid of scripters .

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:28 pm 

this is a meele based game and you treat it like its q3 or cs.
noone gives a **** if people can see you through the wall, its not like they can snipe your face off from 50 meters away.
only thing WH adds to the gameplay is fluidity and this doesnt suit you cause youre not skilled enough to play on a consistent level for more than 10 seconds e.g. you run from someone but since youre a clumsy baddie you hit into a obstacle and you become food for the mad dog chasing you.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:25 pm 

Vic wrote:
It's not about having patience in lame that made people quit in the first place, it's because of the scripts and wallhack, you could be using seeing instead as part of the game but you have to be careful when to use it as you dont regenerate force. Using seeing when a enemy would ambush could be very dangerous. But with wallhack you have a seeing 24/7 which is a cheat and also people who are using Lightside could actually use Mind-trick for ONCE but with wallhack that is rendered useless. Using the brain more by staring at eachother through the other wall with wallhack? makes sense LOL. YOu use the brain when the action commence, nothing more, nothing else, the same just as in CTF.

i see you did not understand my post, stay stupid small son.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:40 pm 

Vic wrote:
the oldtimers who did use wallhack are not playing anymore.
i am bad

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:56 pm 

Here is my "last post for you Vic", be proud that you receive another post by me

As you can see there are enough worhty players in FFA scene. Misery, Kaiser, Maiden, Croco, Evil, Jozuf/Bughero, Rebel Mr.Spanky and much more. So who cares about 1000 *****-players in FFA scene, when you got some trustworthy jk2 people. That´s all you need to have some fun in the game.

Im still wondering why CTF people wasteing his time here to gain some attention of FFA-players. Advertising of CTF results in a failure here, you can tell it your boss on CoS forum. We regret that we have to disappoint you...

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:45 pm 

owned

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:16 pm 

Vic wrote:
No other games are being played with cheats. CS, quake (same mechanich as jk2)
i am bad
croco #_ has been thanked by:

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:30 pm 

croco #_ wrote:
Vic wrote:
No other games are being played with cheats. CS, quake (same mechanich as jk2)
i am bad

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:48 pm 

```````
```````
``````` :ymmmdy-`ymm+/mmh.`smmmm: :mmm: .hmm+ :mmmmm-+mmy`ymN` odmmmh+`-dmmmm: smmmN: :hdmmdh- `+hdmmho`.mmmmN//mmNNmhy+mmmmmmm-hmmmms-mmmmmdy-
``````` `NMM+sMMm`hMM+/MNd.`dMmMMs /MMM: .dMM+ :MMm+/.+MMM-hMM`-MMN/MMM+-mMMs+. `hMNmMy`-mMM//MMh`+NMM-hMM/.MMMs+.+MMM-hMM:+yMMM++-mMMo/:-MNN/dMMs
``````` `MMm-/hhh`hMMhhMMm.:NModMd`/MMM: .dMM+ :MMmso.+MMMdmMM`:MMm-ooo:-mMMys. -mMyoMd.:NMM:.dds`oMMN sdh+.MNMho-+MMM-hMM` +MMM .mMMyo--MMm-sMMs
``````` .MMd..:::`hMMmmMMd.+MM/oMN:/MMM: .dMM+ :MMNdy.+MNNMMMM`/MMm+NNNo-mMMdh- /MM+/MM/:NMM:`--.`oMMN -::..MMMmh:+MMMmmdy +MMM` .mMMmd:-MMm-sMMs
``````` `MMm-+NNN`hNM+/MMm.yMMhhMMo/MMM: -mMM+ :MMd.` +MMoMMMM`:MMm-NMMs-mMM:` yMMhyNMs-NMM:-NNh`oMMM yNN/.MMM/` +MMM-``` +MMM .mMM:` -MMm-sMMs
``````` mMMsdMMy`hMM+/MMd.MNNsyMMm/MMMdy:NMMdy/:MMNyy:+MM/sMMM`.NMNyNMMs-mMMhy+` NMMysNMN.hMMyyMMs /NMMomMN-.MMMhy/+MMM` +MMM .mMMhy+-MMNsNMMo
``````` .+syys:``oyy::yys:yys.-yyy:yyyyy:syyyy/-yyyyy::yy--syy` -oyy+sy/.syyyyo `yyy-.syy.`+syyo/` `-oyys+- .yyyyy/-yyy` :yyy .syyyyo-yyyyyy+.
``````` `` `` ``` ` ``` ```` ` ` `` ` ``` ` ` ` ```` ` ` `` ```` ` ``` ````` ``````
```````
``````` `.-----..``
``````` `.-::://:---------://:::-.
``````` .-::/-..`` ``.--/::-`
``````` .:/:.` `..:/:.
``````` `:/:.` ``....` `-//-`
``````` .//-` `.:://:--:---//:-. ``...-+:`
``````` `//. .:/:.`` ````````.-+/. .-///:////:+s/`
``````` -+- `/s/:////---+y+-....../y- `+o+/:....```.-++-
``````` `+/` :s.`` -NMNh` ```.y+ +o------::ohs+/::y+`
``````` .o- -y-/.`---../hdhh/:---:os` :y::`.---/NMNh.``.+o`
``````` .s. -/-` ` `.:+:` `:+. `..--/+oo/////ys`
``````` .s. `://--........-///-` .//-`` `.oo+
``````` o- `....-...`` `.::/:-----://:` +:
``````` :+ `.-::-.` s.
``````` `y` //
``````` /s /- .o
``````` o: `.----- .y/ `h
``````` s. .-/+oo++/:::/d s+ y.
``````` s. `/` .-//o+/:.` -s/ .` y.
``````` o/ `: ./oo+:.` `/o/` `y
``````` :s `.` /o:` .o
``````` `y` ` //
``````` -s` `s`
``````` +/ `s.
``````` `o- +/
``````` `o: `:/
``````` `o:` `//
``````` /+` .+:
``````` .+:` `//.
``````` `-+-` .:+-
``````` `-/:. .//-
``````` ./+-. `.:+:.
``````` -:/:.` `+- ``-:/:-`
``````` .-::/:-.`` `s/````..://:-`
``````` `.--:::///////+shyyso//-.`
``````` ```./o/.ys-:///+o+/:..`
``````` `.oo-` .y- `-:/+oo:.`
``````` `-o+. .y. `-/+o-
``` `` -s+` +o ``.-/+smo`
``` `` .oo` `h. ``.:+oydNmmmddoo-
``` :s- `````.sh+syddyyo/:-``d.s:`.
``` /y.....-/+oshhhyysom+.` +...
``` -m./Nhyd+ooo+:.` y/
``` .ohymyoN/ /s
``` `y`s` `o. :h
``` `` ` `. ..`........`

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:51 pm 

flavius588 wrote:
```````
```````
``````` :ymmmdy-`ymm+/mmh.`smmmm: :mmm: .hmm+ :mmmmm-+mmy`ymN` odmmmh+`-dmmmm: smmmN: :hdmmdh- `+hdmmho`.mmmmN//mmNNmhy+mmmmmmm-hmmmms-mmmmmdy-
``````` `NMM+sMMm`hMM+/MNd.`dMmMMs /MMM: .dMM+ :MMm+/.+MMM-hMM`-MMN/MMM+-mMMs+. `hMNmMy`-mMM//MMh`+NMM-hMM/.MMMs+.+MMM-hMM:+yMMM++-mMMo/:-MNN/dMMs
``````` `MMm-/hhh`hMMhhMMm.:NModMd`/MMM: .dMM+ :MMmso.+MMMdmMM`:MMm-ooo:-mMMys. -mMyoMd.:NMM:.dds`oMMN sdh+.MNMho-+MMM-hMM` +MMM .mMMyo--MMm-sMMs
``````` .MMd..:::`hMMmmMMd.+MM/oMN:/MMM: .dMM+ :MMNdy.+MNNMMMM`/MMm+NNNo-mMMdh- /MM+/MM/:NMM:`--.`oMMN -::..MMMmh:+MMMmmdy +MMM` .mMMmd:-MMm-sMMs
``````` `MMm-+NNN`hNM+/MMm.yMMhhMMo/MMM: -mMM+ :MMd.` +MMoMMMM`:MMm-NMMs-mMM:` yMMhyNMs-NMM:-NNh`oMMM yNN/.MMM/` +MMM-``` +MMM .mMM:` -MMm-sMMs
``````` mMMsdMMy`hMM+/MMd.MNNsyMMm/MMMdy:NMMdy/:MMNyy:+MM/sMMM`.NMNyNMMs-mMMhy+` NMMysNMN.hMMyyMMs /NMMomMN-.MMMhy/+MMM` +MMM .mMMhy+-MMNsNMMo
``````` .+syys:``oyy::yys:yys.-yyy:yyyyy:syyyy/-yyyyy::yy--syy` -oyy+sy/.syyyyo `yyy-.syy.`+syyo/` `-oyys+- .yyyyy/-yyy` :yyy .syyyyo-yyyyyy+.
``````` `` `` ``` ` ``` ```` ` ` `` ` ``` ` ` ` ```` ` ` `` ```` ` ``` ````` ``````
```````
``````` `.-----..``
``````` `.-::://:---------://:::-.
``````` .-::/-..`` ``.--/::-`
``````` .:/:.` `..:/:.
``````` `:/:.` ``....` `-//-`
``````` .//-` `.:://:--:---//:-. ``...-+:`
``````` `//. .:/:.`` ````````.-+/. .-///:////:+s/`
``````` -+- `/s/:////---+y+-....../y- `+o+/:....```.-++-
``````` `+/` :s.`` -NMNh` ```.y+ +o------::ohs+/::y+`
``````` .o- -y-/.`---../hdhh/:---:os` :y::`.---/NMNh.``.+o`
``````` .s. -/-` ` `.:+:` `:+. `..--/+oo/////ys`
``````` .s. `://--........-///-` .//-`` `.oo+
``````` o- `....-...`` `.::/:-----://:` +:
``````` :+ `.-::-.` s.
``````` `y` //
``````` /s /- .o
``````` o: `.----- .y/ `h
``````` s. .-/+oo++/:::/d s+ y.
``````` s. `/` .-//o+/:.` -s/ .` y.
``````` o/ `: ./oo+:.` `/o/` `y
``````` :s `.` /o:` .o
``````` `y` ` //
``````` -s` `s`
``````` +/ `s.
``````` `o- +/
``````` `o: `:/
``````` `o:` `//
``````` /+` .+:
``````` .+:` `//.
``````` `-+-` .:+-
``````` `-/:. .//-
``````` ./+-. `.:+:.
``````` -:/:.` `+- ``-:/:-`
``````` .-::/:-.`` `s/````..://:-`
``````` `.--:::///////+shyyso//-.`
``````` ```./o/.ys-:///+o+/:..`
``````` `.oo-` .y- `-:/+oo:.`
``````` `-o+. .y. `-/+o-
``` `` -s+` +o ``.-/+smo`
``` `` .oo` `h. ``.:+oydNmmmddoo-
``` :s- `````.sh+syddyyo/:-``d.s:`.
``` /y.....-/+oshhhyysom+.` +...
``` -m./Nhyd+ooo+:.` y/
``` .ohymyoN/ /s
``` `y`s` `o. :h
``` `` ` `. ..`........`

Today

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:09 pm 
Site Admin

plz try that on your local server not here lmao (sv_floodProtect "1")

ImageImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:04 pm 

he thinks he knows how to crash servers because he can crash dragons with that **** ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:35 pm 

tried it, had to reboot my life

Spoiler:

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:13 pm 

Evil wrote:
Wallhack was and is a part of Fun Lame from the beginning.I can't even imagine fun lame/ 2v2 with seeing ,it would be so long and so boring.Imo this types of a game are so popular cause of really dynamic and fast gameplay which is really enjoyable. If we are talking about FFA now ,people plays FF and FL now only ,but it doesn't mean that they can't play pp ,nf or TFFA. They are still able to do that ,the thing is they just don't want it.

In my Honest opinion ,If u would be skilled enough ,U would ignore if some1 scripts or not. Because scripters are really easy to beat nowadays ,and same was in past.

You are calling urself a 'legend' , ' oldsql' just because u played it in first years of the game right? And now u are back ,and u blame new generation of players for scripts and wallhackers? thats not good man. I would like to support kaiser's statement : ' I just need 3 more players to play'.

Moreover ,I don't believe that adding reality's mod would help at all ,since beginners always will be losing against pro players ,AND as we all know ,Reality's mod is already bypassed ,so u can't get rid of scripters .

People dont play FF,PP or TFFA because there is no longer a competition in it. People dont match nor is using a tournament anymore to show that. People only play force-lame and that's fact. The gameplay can be dynamic and fast without wallhack. It just proves when it comes to the real deal (without cheats) most of the players who uses cheats are scared or backing off.

Nowhere in my post did I mention that I was a legend or that I as a player accomplished something to deserve that title. There are other players who did and accomplished that.
So what if beginners lose to the better players? At least they will improve the more they play but once they find out all of you script and wallhack, they realise you dident earn it the right way. The same as taking drugs when u run 100m or w.e in olympics, INSTANTLY disqualified. The same rule applies here.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:18 pm 

[quote="karparow"]Here is my "last post for you Vic", be proud that you receive another post by me

As you can see there are enough worhty players in FFA scene. Misery, Kaiser, Maiden, Croco, Evil, Jozuf/Bughero, Rebel Mr.Spanky and much more. So who cares about 1000 *****-players in FFA scene, when you got some trustworthy jk2 people. That´s all you need to have some fun in the game.

Im still wondering why CTF people wasteing his time here to gain some attention of FFA-players. Advertising of CTF results in a failure here, you can tell it your boss on CoS forum. We regret that we have to disappoint you...

Last post for me? You can fucking post 1 million times for all I care. Acting naughty when you have acheived nothing in the game but scripting and wallhacking, good job.

Trustworthy in what? Showing people how to script and wallhack? Playing matches with cheats is that what you call trustworthy people? You seem to be one of the 1000 ******* who cant handle the game without cheats ;)

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:15 pm 

@Vic Those who complain about script are bad, probably because they lose against a guy who script, but it's just a adbs or bs, this is not what will make you win

For wallhack this is the same, you can very well beat fler without this ****, and if you do not like, well back playing ctf

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:19 pm 

Vic wrote:
Evil wrote:

Nowhere in my post did I mention that I was a legend or that I as a player accomplished something to deserve that title. There are other players who did and accomplished that.

who are the players who accomplished the legend title in lame without using wallhack :lol: :lol: :lol:

Report this post